THE PRECIOUS AND SPECIAL HILLARY CLINTON

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: THE PRECIOUS AND SPECIAL HILLARY CLINTON

Post by thelivyjr » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:40 p

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR June 16, 2020 at 10:44 am

Paul Plante says :

In considering this subject of re-naming our military bases, I always find it interesting in reading the Cape Charles Mirror how the use of words today, as in this VoteVets crowd of fundraisers in the name of veterans saying “(W)hile non-partisan, the group is the largest progressive organization of veterans in America,” takes us back to the archives of the Mirror, as in this case, back to July 24, 2016, and a thread entitled “On Alleged Progressivism In America in 2016,” http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/p ... n-america/ where in a post dated July 27, 2016 at 11:03 am, the following comments on the subject were made, to wit:

In the name of “progressivism,” which it most assuredly is not, if brought into power in this up-coming presidential election, the Democratic Party in the United States of America intends to impose on these United States of America a tyranny not seen in this land since the time of the tyranny of King George III back in 1776, a tyranny similar to that now on-going in Turkey under Erdogan where Turkish society is being “purged” of Gulenist elements.

end quotes

Four years later, as we read and follow the news, including the Washington Post story “Trump won’t rename Army posts that honor Confederates. Here’s why they’re named after traitors” by Alex Horton on June 11, 2020, we see that battle being played our before our eyes, to wit:

Calls on Twitter also intensified to rename Fort Benning after Sgt. 1st Class Alwyn Cashe, a black soldier and Georgia native whose actions in Iraq quickly became legend.

In 2005, his vehicle was destroyed by an improvised explosive device and consumed in flames.

Cashe entered the Bradley three times to rescue six soldiers while he himself was on fire.

He died of his injuries weeks later.

Cashe received the Silver Star for his heroism, although many say he deserved the Medal of Honor.

Renaming Fort Benning after him, advocates have said, would correct at least one injustice.

end quotes

As a combat veteran, and as an American citizen, I can only respond to that by saying what ******* BULL**** that is!

According to the lost-in-space Washington Post, which takes its lead and direction from TWITTER, since the dude was black, he really should have gotten the Medal of Honor, but since he was black, he only got the Silver Star, to the liberals and progressives, a sort of consolation prize, which is an INJUSTICE committed by a racist nation against a black man which now can only be rectified by naming an Army base after him.

You know, a quota system for the issuance of Army medals now, which takes us back in our own history once again to the TRIPLE NICKEL, the ALL-black 555th Parachute Infantry Regiment, and the Korean conflict, where one of its former officers, a black man named First Lieutenant Harry Sutton, died leading a rearguard action during the Hungnam evacuation and was decorated posthumously with the Silver Star https://www.koreanwar.org/html/29276/ko ... arl-sutton .

So, is that another “injustice,” does anyone think?

And if so, why shouldn’t Ft. Benning be named after him, instead?

He was a paratrooper who trained there, afterall.

But what am I talking about – this TWITTER crowd doesn’t even know Korea happened, nor do they give a flying **** about Harry Sutton.

As to other members of the Triple Nickel, in 1950, a large number of former 555th PIB members volunteered to form the all-black 2d Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne) and while the 2d Ranger Infantry Company was attached to the 187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team, it made the combat jump at Munsan-Ni in March 1951, the first combat jump ever made by a US Army Ranger unit.

So, why shouldn’t Ft. Benning be named after all of them?

But I am digressing here, so let’s go back to 2016 and the article of “progressivism,” where we have the roots of this present ideological struggle playing out before our eyes as the howling and yowling and screaming Democrat mobs burn down civilization in America in the name of “progressivism,” as follows:

In support of that assertion, all I need do is to refer us to page 14 of a document, a manifesto, really, with manifesto being a public declaration of policy and aims, especially one issued before an election by a political party or candidate, titled the 2016 Democratic Party Platform, July 21, 2016, As Approved by the Democratic Platform Committee July 8-9, 2016 – Orlando, FL, where we find these following words of importance to us all in this nation: Ending Systemic Racism.

Systemic refers to something that is spread throughout, system-wide, affecting a group or system, such as a society as a whole.

In other words, in the words of the Democrat Manifesto for 2016, American society is sick from one end to the other, so that it is now time for the Democrat Party to take the law into its own hands to purge the United States of America of this “systemic racism” the way Turkey is being purged of Gulenism.

end quotes

As I say in the above post, when it comes to commentary on “social issues” in America, the Cape Charles Mirror stands in the forefront, with the Washington Post coming in far behind, as it struggles mightily to find its head in its ***, so it can then try to yank it back out to see the light of day, which takes us back to 2016, to wit:

In that section of its manifesto, we are informed as follows:

Democrats will fight to end institutional and systemic racism in our society.

We will challenge and dismantle the structures that define lasting racial, economic, political, and social inequity.

end quote

Dismantle the structures.

Focus your thoughts on that for a moment if you will, people, especially the word “dismantle.”

The Democrats, who according to Gallup polling in 2010 constituted just 31% of Americans, have determined that they have the right to dismantle OUR nation and re-structure it the way they want it to be for them.

More to the point, that 31% of Americans have made a broad-brush accusation with that unsupported claim of theirs that there is systemic racism all throughout this land.

Where is their evidence?

The answer is they don’t have any and they don’t need any.

It is how they “feel,” and for them, that is all that is needed, and that is good enough.

Based on their “feelings,” our nation has to be “dismantled” and then re-structured in their image, because they alone know what is good for the rest of us in this nation.

The Democrat Manifesto then continues as follows:

Democrats will promote racial justice through fair, just, and equitable governing of all public-serving institutions and in the formation of public policy.

end quotes

As stated above, this 31% of our population, based on how they “feel,” knows what is best for all the rest of us in this country, and so, they are going to impose their will on us, which is what tyranny is really all about – a small group with political power imposing its will through force on a majority.

Getting back to the 2016 Democrat Manifesto, we next have this:

We will push for a societal transformation to make it clear that black lives matter and that there is no place for racism in our country.

end quote

ALL lives matter, and “societal transformation” is not “progressivism”; it is social engineering, plain and simple, indoctrination and coercion being its tools of change.

And that must be understood in light of this statement made in a political gathering in Philadelphia on April 7th of this year by Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton:

“If someone has white skin, they are a racist because of Implicit Bias, and we need community programs here in America to cure them,”

In the name of “progressivism,” we are looking at something more akin to Stalinism in the Soviet Union where those deemed as dissidents were locked away in Gulags for re-education through hard labor.

Is this what you want for your children?

Is this the future the United States deserves?

Think about it, people, for a clock is ticking.

In closing, to me, this “progressivism” being put forth by Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren and the Democrat party is the same “progressivism” a cancer exhibits as it metastasizes through a human body, except their cancer will metastasize through the body politic in this nation instead, and bring chaos and disorder in its wake.

And that is as far from the true goals of “progressivism” as one can possibly get.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/p ... ent-256472

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:40 p

"CORN POP" BIDEN SOUNDS QUITE BELLICOSE HERE, CREATING A CRISIS OUT OF HOT AIR AND SMOKE …

IS "CORN POP" GOING TO GET US IN ANOTHER WAR HE CAN'T WIN?

MARKETWATCH

"Biden warns Russia and other countries that interference in 2020 election won’t go unpunished"

By Associated Press

Published: July 21, 2020 at 1:57 p.m. ET

By Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Monday that he is putting Russia and other foreign governments “on notice” that he would act aggressively as president to counter any interference in U.S. elections.

The statement came hours after Democratic leaders issued a new warning that Congress appears to be the target of a foreign interference campaign.

Biden said in a statement that he would treat foreign interference as “an adversarial act that significantly affects the relationship between the United States and the interfering nation’s government.”

He criticized President Donald Trump for not doing enough in response to U.S. intelligence agencies’ assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

“If any foreign power recklessly chooses to interfere in our democracy, I will not hesitate to respond as president to impose substantial and lasting costs,” Biden said.

The new alarms give a renewed urgency to concerns that foreign actors could be trying to influence the vote or sow disinformation.

Biden said last week that he had begun receiving intelligence briefings and warned that Russia, China and other adversaries were attempting to undermine the presidential election.

“We know from before, and I guarantee you I know now because now I get briefings again."

"The Russians are still engaged, trying to de-legitimize our electoral process."

"Fact,” Biden said Friday, not revealing details or evidence.

“China and others are engaged as well in activities designed for us to lose confidence in the outcome.”

During an online fundraiser Monday night, Biden added: “It’s going to be tough, there’s not much I can do about it now except talk about it, and expose it, but it is a serious concern."

"It is truly a violation of our sovereignty.”

And in an interview on MSNBC, Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin “knows I mean what I say.”

The Democratic leaders said in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray on Monday that they are concerned that Congress appears to be the target of a “concerted foreign interference campaign” to influence the 2020 presidential election.

They asked Wray for an all-members, classified briefing on the matter of election interference before the August recess.

The letter from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and the top Democrats on the House and Senate intelligence committees contains no details about the threats, though they describe them as serious and specific.

“We are gravely concerned, in particular, that Congress appears to be the target of a concerted foreign interference campaign, which seeks to launder and amplify disinformation in order to influence congressional activity, public debate, and the presidential election in November,” wrote Pelosi, Schumer, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence panel.

A congressional official familiar with the letter said that there was a classified addendum “to ensure a clear and unambiguous record of the counterintelligence threats of concern.”

The person, who was granted anonymity to describe the confidential letter, said the addendum largely draws from the executive branch’s own reporting and analysis.

The FBI said it had received the letter but declined to provide further comment.

While the Democrats’ exact concerns were unclear, there have been worries since Trump was elected that Russia’s efforts to sow American chaos are ongoing in the 2020 election.

The 2016 effort included hacking of Democratic email accounts during the campaign by Russian military intelligence officials and the subsequent disclosure by WikiLeaks.

Intelligence authorities said that hack-and-leak operation was aimed at helping Trump’s presidential campaign and harming that of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Russians also used a covert social media campaign to spread misinformation and posts aimed at dividing American public opinion.

In the end, former special counsel Robert Mueller charged 25 Russian nationals for their roles in foreign interference and influence during the campaign.

Democrats, including members of the Senate intelligence panel, have voiced concerns that an ongoing Republican probe into Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and his work in Ukraine would amplify Russian disinformation.

That probe is being led by Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

Frank Figliuzzi, former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence, suggested in a tweet that a subtext of the Democrats’ request is that they believe Russia to be supplying the GOP with Biden disinformation.

In a statement, Johnson spokesman Austin Altenburg said the committee’s staff had already requested and received a briefing on Russian disinformation and Johnson had requested an additional briefing at the member level.

While Biden criticized Trump for not acting aggressively against Russia, his pledge that his intelligence community would report “publicly and in a timely manner” on any foreign efforts to interfere in an American election also appeared to be a course correction of sorts to the approach of the Obama administration, which waited months after Russian hacks of Democratic email accounts in 2016 to officially attribute them to Moscow.

Officials did so only after a rigorous internal debate over what they should say.

Even when the administration did issue its October 2016 statement blaming Russia for the hacks, it did not mention Putin by name nor an ongoing effort to determine whether the Kremlin’s election interference efforts were being coordinated with the Trump campaign.

Democrats were reported to be wary of risking an appearance of politicizing intelligence in a way that could be perceived as assisting the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.

An effort to put out a bipartisan statement on the matter was reportedly blocked by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who a year ago blocked consideration in the Republican-led chamber of a House-passed bill to bolster election security, calling it unnecessary.

More recently, Senate Republicans were reported to have stripped from the National Defense Authorization Act, as a condition of the legislation’s passage, a provision requiring presidential campaigns to report any attempts by foreign entities to involve themselves in a U.S. election.

Clinton, who would go on to lose the 2016 presidential election to Trump, said Monday she was “glad” Biden was speaking up.

“It’s very clear that Russia succeeded,” she told MSNBC.

“They believed that they were able to influence the minds and even the votes of Americans, so why would they stop?”

MarketWatch and other news services contributed.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/biden ... latestnews

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 p

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 17, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Paul Plante says:

And getting back to the Marxist “science” which supports the BLACK LIVES MATTER goal of disrupting our stable-law-abiding nuclear families here in the United States of America being nothing more than a seething mass of contradictions and inconsistencies held together by a glue made of pig **** and cobwebs, let’s first go back to number 3, titled “The Pairing Family,” in section II, “The Family,” of “Origins of the Family, Private Property, and the State” by Frederick Engels, where we have as follows:

As to how and when this revolution took place among civilized peoples, we have no knowledge.

It falls entirely within prehistoric times.

end quotes

Now, focus on this: “As to how and when this revolution took place among civilized peoples ….”

What they are saying there is that in prehistoric times, there were “civilized” peoples.

Then we go a bit further, into 4. The Monogamous Family, where we now have this to consider, to wit:

It (the Monogamous Family) develops out of the pairing family, as previously shown, in the transitional period between the upper and middle stages of barbarism; its decisive victory is one of the signs that civilization is beginning.

end quotes

Now, focus in on this: “…. its decisive victory is one of the signs that civilization is beginning.”

But wait – how can that be?

If people were already civilized in prehistoric times, as Marx and Engels tell us in one place, then how is it that later in time, civilization is just beginning?

And the answer is simple – what Marx and Engels are peddling to their cult is pure BULL****, but since their followers are cultists, unable to think for themselves, this seething mass of contradictions and inconsistencies held together by a glue made of pig **** and cobwebs which is Marxist “science” sails right on by them, unchallenged, because to be a Marxist, you don’t challenge, you only accept, which thought takes us to an article in an on-line publication called Quillette published on February 21, 2019 and entitled “What My Days as a Marxist Taught Me About Modern Political Cults” written by C.K. Ryan, where we were informed as follows:

There was a time when Das Kapital was my bible.

It sits on one of the bookshelves that line my living room, alongside other artifacts from my youthful foray into Marxism.

The front cover is worn, the pages slightly frayed.

For years, I returned to those words, chewing slow on arguments unspooled in archaic prose about labour-power and the appropriation of surplus-value.

I was certain I’d found the key to understanding the modern world; a truth so pure it would end the oppression of man by man.

I’ve thought often about that sense of certainty in the years since.

I turn the memories over in my mind, amazed at my erstwhile fervency.

The sense that I, a teenager and later a young man, had found the answer to what ails the world in a text of political economy published in 1867….

That hubris, in retrospect, is shocking.

end quotes

Hubris, of course, for those not familiar with the term, is excessive pride or self-confidence, which would certainly also apply to the founders of BLACK LIVES MATTER who also believe that through Marxist ideology and dogma, they too have found the key to understanding the modern world, a truth so pure it would end the oppression of man by man, which in their case requires disrupting our stable, law-abiding nuclear families and ending white supremacy forever.

Getting back to that article, it continues as follows:

Although I would have protested the idea then, it’s become clear to me that my former sense of conviction was a secularized form of faith.

My pretense to holding an atheistic worldview coldly ruled by reason was just that: a pretense.

Marx may have been correct that religion is the opiate of the masses, but he failed to envision what his materialist conception of history would become to his followers in a secularized world.

end quotes

And the answer is that Marx has become a cult hero to his followers and his materialist conception of history has become their bible, plain and simple.

The article then continues as follows:

The link between religion and Marxism (or, more recently, identity politics) has been remarked upon by many writers, including here in Quillette.

Nevertheless, I continue to be struck by how many intelligent and empathetic young people, often on the tail end of a gradual, multi-generational rejection of God, become congregants of the radical left.

end quotes

In other words, Marx has become their God, and Marxism has become their religion, which takes us back to that article as follows:

I’ll use Christianity and Marxism to illustrate the point, but it holds for other religions and ideologies as well.

Jesus steps onto the world stage to bring forth the word of God, before sacrificing himself for the sins of mankind.

Marx rises from obscurity after revealing the unfolding logic of history and — by extension — the end point in the social organization of man.

end quotes

Except as we saw above, Marx does not reveal any unfolding logic of history – to the contrary, what Marx gives us is a seething mass of contradictions and inconsistencies held together by a glue made of pig **** and cobwebs which is Marxist “science,” where civilization starts to begin after we have been told it already began long ago.

Getting back to that article, we have:

The apostles, the closest followers of Christ, dedicate themselves to interpreting and spreading his word.

The post-Marx Marxists do the same, although the most revered figures vary depending on geography and personal preference.

For some, it’s butchers such as Stalin and Mao; for me, it was Lenin and Trotsky, the architects of the October Revolution of 1917.

Perhaps most on the nose: The Czech-Austrian communist theoretician Karl Kautsky, the most well-known follower of Marx and Engels in the immediate aftermath of their deaths, was affectionately called “the pope of Marxism.”

The Old Testament is replaced by Das Kapital or The Communist Manifesto, and the New Testament by Trotsky’s Permanent Revolution, or Mao’s On Guerilla Warfare, or Lenin’s April Theses.

Parsing these texts becomes an obsession for generations of true believers.

The rapture, that bloody apocalyptic end of days, is replaced with revolution.

And like fundamentalist Christians, many Marxists look forward to it, including the death and terror it would bring.

end quotes

Does that include the founders of BLACK LIVES MATTER?

Something to give some real serious thought to, anyway, in the light of their threats to end white supremacy forever and to disrupt our stable, law-abiding nuclear families.

Getting back to it one more time, we have:

Finally, communism marks the manifestation of heaven on earth.

end quotes

And how many times have I heard that in my lifetime about communism being the manifestation of heaven on earth!

But when?

Getting back to that article, we have:

The late British-American essayist Christopher Hitchens was a reformed Marxist.

In his 2007 book, “God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything,” he likened his youthful political convictions to religious faith thusly:

When I was a Marxist, I did not hold my opinions as a matter of faith, but I did have the conviction that a sort of unified field theory might have been discovered.

The concept of historical and dialectical materialism was not an absolute, and it did not have any supernatural element, but it did have its messianic element in the idea that an ultimate moment might arrive, and it most certainly had its martyrs and saints and doctrinaires and (after a while) its mutually excommunicating rival papacies.

It also had its schisms and inquisitions and heresy hunts.

I was a member of a dissident sect, which admired Rosa Luxemburg and Leon Trotsky, and I can say definitely that we also had our prophets…

Those of us who had a sort of rational alternative for religion had reached a terminus which was comparably dogmatic.

end quotes

Ah, yes – dogmatic, that being inclined to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true.

Sounds like Marxism to me, anyway – don’t think, just obey!

And that talk of Marxism being a secular religion, which it is, takes us back to an article in THE HILL entitled “Hillary Clinton: ‘Black Lives Matter’ is ‘very profoundly a theological statement’” by John Bowden on 09/29/20, where we have Hillary as either a true believer herself, or a Marxist running dog, to wit:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says in a new episode of her podcast that she views “Black Lives Matter,” the rallying cry used by thousands of protesters demanding changes in the way Black Americans are treated by police, as a “theological” statement.

end quotes

For those who like myself who wish to be totally clear as to what message Hillary is trying to convey there, and to whom, the term “theological” means “relating to the study of theology,” and “theology” is further defined as the field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God’s attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth; divinity, which makes it appear as if Hillary is telling us that the founders of BLACK LIVES MATTER are themselves “divine,” which is to say “of, from, or like God or a god” as in “heroes with divine powers,” which takes us back to THE HILL, as follows, to wit:

In the episode released Tuesday featuring a conversation between Clinton and the Rev. William J. Barber, a supporter of the “Black Lives Matter” movement and co-chair of the Poor People’s Campaign, Clinton explained her thoughts on the phrase.

“When you think about the very concerted effort by one specific political party to basically own Christianity … it overlooks the role of the African American church, it overlooks, as you say, a lot of theology, a lot of history, it also overlooks this moment in time,” Clinton said.

“‘Black Lives Matter,’ I view as, you know, very profoundly a theological statement,” she added.

end quotes

And my goodness, people, since Hillary said it, who can possibly argue with her logic?

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/b ... ent-292573

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 p

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 18, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Paul Plante says:

And staying for the moment with the inane statement by the ditzy airhead Hillary Rodham Clinton saying in a new episode of her podcast that “‘Black Lives Matter,’ I view as, you know, very profoundly a theological statement,” that in the light of BLACK LIVES MATTER co-founder Patrisse Cullors, a protégé of Eric Mann, a former member of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, which bombed government buildings and police stations in the 1960s and 1970s, who herself spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology, telling us in a newly surfaced video from 2015 where she was interviewed by Jared Ball of the Real News Network that she and her fellow organizers are trained Marxists, “The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame; myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists; we are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories,” let us for the moment go back to the Quillette article “What My Days as a Marxist Taught Me About Modern Political Cults” written by C.K. Ryan, the pen name of a Canadian writer and essayist, published on February 21, 2019, where we had as follows, to wit:

As I can attest, there is a certain comfort that accompanies this mindset, which I suspect is similar to what religious true believers feel.

It also gives one a sense of purpose, for I was a missionary on the hunt for converts.

There were times I travelled hundreds of kilometres to participate in demonstrations that had little, if any, connection to my life, except for the hope that one day, perhaps even after my death, my efforts would help usher in the prophesized utopia.

end quotes

Keeping in mind that Marx’s pretentious crap in Das Kapital was published one hundred fifty-three (153) years ago on 14 September 1867, we have been waiting for the prophesized utopia promised to the Marxist cultists for some long time now, and long after I am gone from this earth, we will still be waiting for it, for it is a myth, regardless of any religious significance Hillary Clinton may give to the founders of BLACK LIVES MATTER as our latest “saviors,” which takes us back to the essay, as follows:

There were moments my comrades and I would even acknowledge and poke fun at this aspect of our activism: During a campaign that involved canvassing poor neighbourhoods in a major U.S. city, knocking on door after door, we began referring to ourselves as the Jehovah’s Witnesses of the revolution.

end quotes

Ah, yes, people – the revolution!

If the Marxists did not have the revolution and the prophesized utopia to follow it to peddle to the masses as their opiate, they would have nothing at all, which takes us back to the essay as follows:

One of the most evident problems with faith-based (or ersatz-faith-based) worldviews is that they arm adherents with a sense of certitude that is corrosive to discourse.

It leaves them utterly certain that they occupy the moral high ground on every issue, and so the facts must be on their side.

And if the facts prove uncooperative, they are either ignored, distorted, or simply erased.

end quotes

And there with respect to Marxism and BLACK LIVES MATTER, he just said a mouthful, because with them, there is no discourse, nor can there be, since all they have to say are simply more soundbites!

They cannot rationally justify the tenants of Marxism because those tenants cannot be justified, which takes us to this from that essay, to wit:

This is something the much-maligned French philosopher Michel Foucault understood quite well, notwithstanding all of the criticism to which he has been subject:

“The polemi­cist (a person who engages in controversial debate) .…pro­ceeds en­cased in priv­i­leges that he pos­sesses in ad­vance and will never agree to ques­tion.”

“On prin­ci­ple, he pos­sesses rights au­tho­riz­ing him to wage war and mak­ing that strug­gle a just un­der­tak­ing; the per­son he con­fronts is not a part­ner in search for the truth, but an ad­ver­sary, an en­emy who is wrong, who is harm­ful, and whose very ex­is­tence con­sti­tutes a threat.”

“For him, then, the game con­sists not of rec­og­niz­ing this per­son as a sub­ject hav­ing the right to speak, but of abol­ish­ing him as in­ter­locu­tor from any pos­si­ble di­a­logue; and his final ob­jec­tive will be not to come as close as pos­si­ble to a difficult truth, but to bring about the tri­umph of the just cause he has been man­i­festly up­hold­ing from the be­gin­ning.”

end quotes

And how much like Hillary Clinton does that sound, so perfect in every way as our Hillary really is, which again takes us back to the essay, keeping in mind that Hillary Clinton herself has a TWITTER feed where just two days ago our Hillary TWEETED “historians help tell the story of our lives and who tells it matters; I’m thrilled @UniOfOxford has named Prof. Brenda Stevenson as the first Hillary Rodham Clinton Chair of Women’s History,” as follows:

My job as a journalist requires me to spend a fair amount of time on Twitter, which I find draining and toxic.

My feed is a curated list of North American politicos and reporters, which gives me a front row seat on the outrage mobs.

I’ve concluded that many of the most active and influential culture warriors — the ones in the front pews praying the loudest, and the most ecstatically — are mentally unwell.

end quotes

And talk about saying a mouthful there, he has hit a big nail square on the head with respect to these times we now find ourselves mired in, which again takes us back to the essay, to wit:

One of the best descriptions of the ideologically possessed mind comes to us from Hungarian-British author Arthur Koestler (1905-1983).

In “The God that Failed,” a 1949 collection of essays written by ex-communists detailing their conversion to, and disillusionment from, Marxism, Koestler wrote:

“Something had clicked in my brain, which shook me like a mental explosion.”

“To say that one had ‘seen the light’ is a poor description of the mental rapture which only the convert knows…”

“The new light seems to pour from all directions across the skull; the whole universe falls into a pattern like the stray pieces of a jigsaw puzzle assembled by magic at one stroke.”

“There is now an answer to every question, doubts and conflicts are a matter of the tortured past.”

What is needed in the face of such ideological certainty is a phase shift to a more modest intellectual approach.

When I look back on my time as a Marxist, I’m struck by how little doubt I experienced.

The world is an unbelievably complex place composed of infinite shades of grey.

And anyone who thinks they have it all figured out should be mistrusted on principle.

Your favorite pundit or political theorist is just that — a pundit or political theorist, not a Moses, Mohammed or Jesus.

And there is no one ideology that will lead us to an imagined promised land.

end quotes

As I say, something to think about, anyway.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/b ... ent-292908

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:40 p

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 21, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Paul Plante says:

And as if we already did not know it, or possibly could not know it, given all that has gone before concerning the political ascendancy of the Marxist-inspired BLACK LIVES MATTER movement here in the United States of America, and this is according to Queen Empress Kamala Harris, “Corn Pop” Biden’s presidential running mate who is going to use executive orders to go after what she calls “white supremacists” once she gains the oval office, we, the American people, are going to experience what Queen Empress Kamala called in what I construed to be a threatening tone of voice “a reckoning on racial justice,” that utterance coming just days ago on 18 October 2020 when Queen Empress Kamala was appearing at the Iowa Democrat’s Sunday Liberty and Justice dinner, with the term “racial justice” remaining undefined by the Queen Empress, so we cannot be sure of exactly what she is talking about, and thus, cannot in any way challenge her in a rational and logical manner, since we are clueless as to what she is on about with this “reckoning on racial justice” blather, where a “reckoning” is defined as “the time when one is called to account for one’s actions, to pay one’s debts,” which thought takes us back to April of 2016 and a CNN article by Dan Merica on April 20, 2016 entitled “Hillary Clinton talks race: ‘We all have implicit biases'” where we were treated to the following, to wit:

Philadelphia (CNN) – Hillary Clinton bluntly assessed the state of race relations in the United States on Wednesday, telling a mostly African-American audience that racial bias is something that has been part of our “DNA going back probably millennia.”

end quotes

Now, before we go any farther with respect to this “reckoning on racial justice” Queen Empress Kamala is promising when she becomes president, let us not kid ourselves that Hillary was anything other than full of horse **** when she told that mostly African-American audience that racial bias is something that has been part of our “DNA going back probably millennia,” because our DNA does not contain “racial bias.”

According to Medline, our DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms and nearly every cell in a person’s body has the same DNA.

Most DNA is located in the cell nucleus (where it is called nuclear DNA), but a small amount of DNA can also be found in the mitochondria (where it is called mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA).

Mitochondria are structures within cells that convert the energy from food into a form that cells can use.

According to the Ancestry DNA Learning Site, DNA is the basis for life on planet Earth — every living thing has it.

The function of DNA is to store all of the genetic information that an organism needs to develop, function, and reproduce.

Essentially, it is the biological instruction manual found in each of your cells.

DNA is important because it holds all of the genetic information that makes you, you.

This information is needed for your development and survival and is able to be passed along to the next generation.

It also influences your traits, ranging from what you look like to the food you like with lots of things in between.

Given how different you are from someone else, it might seem like everyone’s DNA should be very different from one another.

Amazingly this is not the case.

On average, you share around 99.5% of your DNA with someone you are not related to.

A big part of what makes you unique is found in that 0.5% of your DNA.

And even though we’re overall more alike than different, everyone’s DNA tells a different story about who their relatives are and where they are from.

end quotes

So if in fact “racial bias” is a part of our DNA as Hillary claims, then it would have to be a part of the DNA of the Black folks, as well, which is perhaps why they have such a hatred for people with white skin as they do.

Getting back to the CNN article, which really was where this talk of “racial justice” and condemnation and demonizing of people with white skin by the Democrats began, we have:

“We all have implicit biases,” Clinton said at St. Paul’s Baptist Church.

“What we need to do is be more honest about that and surface them.”

“Because today, most people believe that they don’t have those biases.”

end quotes

Most people don’t believe they have those biases because they don’t have those biases – they are not so superficial as Hillary that they are obsessed with what color a person’s skin is, which takes us back to the CNN article for more horse **** from Hillary as follows:

Clinton, a candidate running to be the first person to succeed the first black president of the United States, has talked about race throughout her campaign, acknowledging what she regularly calls “deep seeded racism” that plagues the United States.

end quotes

Deep-seeded racism?

Do tell, Hillary!

Getting back to Hillary, we have more as follows:

“We have to be honest about the systemic racism and that particularly is the responsibility of white people, not just people in public life, but all of us, who have to keep trying to put ourselves in the position of what goes through the minds and hearts of so many people in our country who know they aren’t getting a fair shake,” Clinton said.

“They are not being treated equally and we can’t assume that our experience is somehow enough to guide us.”

“We have to be open and listening and then responsive.”

end quotes

Uh, okay, Hillary, whatever you say.

And moving right along here with respect to this “reckoning on racial justice” the Democrats are promising us when they take complete control of the national government next year, we come to a New York Times article entitled “In Charleston, Cory Booker Delivers Major Speech About White Supremacy and Gun Violence” by Alexander Burns on 7 August 2019, where we were informed as follows, to wit:

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey called on Wednesday for a national crusade against gun violence and a moral reckoning with the strains of white supremacy “ingrained in our politics since our founding,” as demands for government action continued to mount after two gun massacres last weekend in Texas and Ohio.

end quotes

A “moral reckoning,” people?

And pray tell, exactly what is that term supposed to connote to we, the American people who are sick and tired of hearing Democrats calling everyone they don’t like a “racist,” which itself is a damn stupid term, given that we only have one race of people here in this country, unless of course, Cory Booker thinks people with skin other than white are some other race than human, which would make Cory very stupid indeed?

Which brings us forward in time to Queen Empress Kamala and a San Francisco Chronicle article entitled “Black Lives Matter co-creator: Biden must choose a Black woman for VP” by Joe Garofoli, the San Francisco Chronicle’s senior political writer, covering national and state politics, on Aug. 3, 2020, where we were treated to the following directive or command from, BLACK LIVES MATTER to “Corn Pop,” himself the epitome of a lying dog-faced pony soldier if there ever was one, as follows:

Joe Biden will soon choose his running mate, and Black Lives Matter co-creator Alicia Garza says it had better be a Black woman.

“A Black woman in particular and not just a woman of color,” the Oakland resident told The Chronicle’s “It’s All Political” podcast, because ‘Black voters are who essentially made Joe Biden the presumptive nominee.’”

“That’s facts on facts.”

end quotes

So talk about dividing America on “racial” lines, there we have the Democrat’s game plan in that regards writ large for all to see – a Democrat party hate campaign against people with skin that is white as the Democrats pander for the Black votes to accomplish their “Blue Wave” come November when they hope to control all both houses of Congress and the executive branch, as well, and God help the people with white skin in this country of that fate should befall us, because we are going to need it.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/b ... ent-293647

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:40 p

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 31, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Paul Plante says:

Now, like so many Democrats today who truckle to BLACK LIVES MATTER and take the knee before them in submission, which social grouping includes Bill Clinton, his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi, who recently had more than a bit of trouble getting back off her knees, before she was against law and order and rule of law as opposed to law of the jungle, Queen Empress Kamala was very much for law and order, and rule of law and not law of the jungle, that being back in the days of Hillary Clinton stepping up to the plate to call out by name the super predators who the Democrats now tell us are “good people, good people.”

But then Hillary and Bill got called out by BLACK LIVES MATTER for truth-telling, and so Hillary caved and when she did, so too did Queen Empress Kamala.

As to Hillary caving and taking Queen Empress Kamala with her, check out the following record, to wit:

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark | Time
time.com › hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-superpred…
Feb 25, 2016 — Hillary Clinton apologized on Thursday for using the word “superpredators” to describe kids who committed crimes in a 1996 speech.

Opinion | Hillary Clinton on ‘superpredator’ remarks: ‘I shouldn …
http://www.washingtonpost.com › post-partisan › 2016/02/25
Feb 25, 2016 — Looking back, I shouldn’t have used those words, and I wouldn’t use them today.”

Clinton regrets 1996 remark on ‘super-predators’ after …
http://www.washingtonpost.com › post-politics › 2016/02/25
Feb 25, 2016 — A 23-year-old activist from Charlotte interrupted Clinton during a private fundraiser. The next day, Clinton apologized for a 1996 remark …

Clinton apologizes for 1996 remark on ‘super-predators’ after …
http://www.chicagotribune.com › nation-world › ct-clinton-a…
Feb 25, 2016 — At an event on Wednesday night, Hillary Clinton was vocally confronted by an activist questioning her past support for policies that had a …

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark – video …
http://www.dailymotion.com › video
Hillary Clinton apologized on Thursday for remarks she made in a 1996 speech, in which she used the word ‘superpredators’ to describe kids with “no …

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark | Fortune
fortune.com › 2016/02/25 › hillary-clinton-apologizes-…
Feb 25, 2016 — Hillary Clinton apologized for remarks she made in 1996, in which she used the word ‘superpredators’ to describe kids who committed crimes.

Hillary Clinton Still Haunted by Rhetoric on “Superpredators”
theintercept.com › 2016/02/25 › activists-want-hillary-c…
Feb 25, 2016 — Hillary Clinton is relying on support from black voters in South Carolina, but at a fundraiser in Charleston, she found herself confronted by a …

#WhichHillary? #BlackLivesMatter Activist Demands Apology …
http://www.youtube.com › watch
Feb 26, 2016 — http://democracynow.org – Ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina Democratic primary, a Black Lives Matter activist interrupted Democratic …

end quotes

“READ ALL ABOUT IT: BLACK LIVES MATTER DEMANDS, HILLARY CAVES, HILLARY GROVELS, HILLARY SNIVELS, DEMOCRAT PARTY TO FOLLOW HER LEAD; DETAILS AT ELEVEN!”

So now chastened by Hillary’s humiliation and humbling by BLACK LIVES MATTER, and knowing who holds the whip hand, which is BLACK LIVES MATTER, Queen Empress Kamala is no longer for law and order and rule of law, and is now for law of the jungle, and given that she will be one heart beat away from a high position in our national government that requires the incumbent to take care that OUR laws be faithfully executed, something Queen Empress Kamala cannot do, why on earth would we want her in office as vice-president?

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ent-296251