Just musings, is all

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: Just musings, is all

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 28, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Paul Plante says:

Damn right they are, Corn Pop, three days after inauguration, you’re gone, like a pitcher in the big game when his throwing arm is clearly blown and the last three pitches thrown rolled across the mound like you were playing marbles, instead of baseball!

Out comes manager Pelosi and catcher Karmela to the mound, the arm goes around your shoulder, the infielders come in as well, the conference is held and then the long walk to the shower room commences, because the game has to go on.

“Let Congress exert the power the Constitution gave us!”

That’s what Nancy Pelosi said in the AP NEWS article “Pelosi unveils 25th Amendment bid” by Lisa Mascaro on October 9, 2020, where we had her saying as follows:

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled legislation Friday that would allow Congress to intervene under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to remove the president, insisting it’s not about President Donald Trump but inspired by the need for greater congressional oversight of his White House.

“This is not about President Donald Trump — he will face the judgment of the voters,” Pelosi said at a press conference at the Capitol.

It says the vice president and a majority of principal officers of the executive departments “or of such other body as Congress” may by law provide a declaration to Congress that the president “is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

At that point, the vice president would immediately assume the powers of acting president.

end quotes

Pelosi was clear to say it wasn’t about Trump because it is clear that it is about you, Corn Pop!

Let’s face some reality here, dude – look, you’re obviously old, and you’re obviously white bread, and if anybody is a symbol of white supremacy, it is you, so in an age of BLACK LIVES MATTER, that’s already three or four strikes against you, dude, when it is Nancy Pelosi’s goal to make America Black.

So old Corn Pop has got to go, to make way for Karmela, who needs you to get into office, because she can’t get there on her own, having already been rejected by the American people as not fit for that high office.

So they use you to get her in there, and then they use the 25th Amendment on you, and history is made and Nancy Pelosi’s dream of Black supremacy in America is on its way to becoming true!

And seriously, dude, I heard you on the radio news this morning and you sounded like an old testament prophet raving and growling about the end of the world is coming with your talk of over 225,000 people have lost their lives to a virus and many of those lives lost the cruelest way possible: alone, alone in a hospital room, alone in a nursing home, no family, no friends, no loved ones beside them in those final moments, and it haunts so many of the surviving families, families who were never given a chance to say goodbye.

And that’s thanks to Democrat Andy Cuomo of New York and his health commissioner, Howie “Dr. Death” Zucker, Corn Pop!

And then you put the noose around your own neck, Corn Pop, with this part of your rambling diatribe, to wit:

Too many among us spend more time shouting than listening, more time fighting than working together, more time demonizing and denigrating others than lifting them up.

end quotes

And I have to say, you are damn right you do, Corn Pop, calling people in America, as much American citizens as you and Karmela, “dregs of society.”

And then you have the gall to say as follows:

The divisions in our nation are getting wider.

end quotes

And I have to say of course they are, what with Democrat Hillary Clinton calling people in America a “Basket of Deplorables,” and you condemning people as “Dregs of Society,” and Karmela saying she is fighting for the “soul of America,” as if it were somehow her possession.

So no wonder the divisions are getting wider, which is because you are doing your damndest to jack them apart so that because of people like you and Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and Karmela, angry people are upset, anger and suspicion are growing, and our wounds are getting deeper, which has people asking, has it gone too far?

Thanks to the Democrats who are dividing us like they did back when they rejected our American way of life and our Constitution and seceded and started the first civil war, people are wondering, have we passed the point of no return?

Has the heart of this nation turned to stone?

Questions for our times, Corn Pop, as the Democrats lead us into another civil war with you at the helm and Karmela standing right behind you with a hammer in her hand to take it from you three days after your inauguration.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/e ... ent-295442
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 28, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Paul Plante says:

So, as yet more race riots break out here in America in this age of BLACK LIVES MATTER, have we any evidence that connects Queen Empress Kamala to the Marxist-inspired movement?

And for that answer, let’s go over to the Daily Mail to see what the Brits have to say about it, so that I am not accused in here of posting Republican-biased reportage, and the article “Kamala Harris is branded ‘ignorant’ for praising BLM protests and calling them ‘essential’ just three days after two cops were shot during Louisville riots” by James Gordon for Dailymail.com updated 26 September 2020, where we have as follows:

Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris has come in for criticism after saying that protests against racial injustice, including those by the Black Lives Matter group are ‘essential for the evolution of our country’ – with some online branding her ‘ignorant’.

Senator Harris D-Calif. made the comments during the NAACP’s national convention in which she was interviewed for more than one hour and come just three days after two police officers were shot and injured during rioting in Louisville.

‘Nothing that we have achieved that has been about progress, in particular around civil rights, has come without a fight, and so I always am going to interpret these protests as an essential component of evolution in our country – as an essential component or mark of a real democracy.’

end quotes

So when we see lawless Black mobs looting and burning down our cities, to Queen Empress Kamala, who is running for vice president because BLACK LIVES MATTER demanded that “Corn Pop” Biden have a Black woman as his running mate, that is an essential component or mark of a real democracy in her view of things.

This is the same Queen Empress Kamala who was heard in a soundbite on 10/15/20 saying “(O)ur democracy is as strong as the American people’s willingness to fight for it,” which is both ridiculous and meaningless, pure gibberish, because obviously, if democracy is something you have to continuously fight for to have, then it never really can exist.

It will always be a possession of one faction or another, which takes us back to the Daily Mail as follows:

Harris went on to praise the ‘brilliance’ and ‘impact’ of the Black Lives Matter movement.

end quotes

The “brilliance” of the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement?

What “brilliance,” Queen Empress Kamala?

Where the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement is based on Marxist horse**** and stale slogans and contrived history, where, pray tell, is there any “brilliance” (exceptional talent or intelligence) associated with the movement?

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... r-america/
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 29, 2020 at 5:33 pm

Paul Plante says:

29 October 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

RE: Treatment of veterans with PTSD in Rensselaer County and New York State

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

As a Viet Nam combat veteran who has been demonized quite publicly and held up to ridicule because of PTSD, which was used as a very public political weapon against me, I read with some degree of interest your recent campaign propaganda where you took credit for building a bipartisan coalition to restore funding to something called the Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project, which according to its own propaganda is named to honor the memory of an Iraq war hero from Mount Sinai, NY, and is a peer-to-peer program for Veterans facing the challenges of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and takes a confidential, one-on-one, peer-to-peer approach that has rapidly captured the attention and support of both veterans and mental health professionals statewide and across the nation with the program steadily demonstrating that the peer-to-peer model holds tremendous, untapped value as a tool for helping Veterans transition and reintegrate back into civilian life.

All well and good, but I can see nowhere in there where you have done anything to remove the stigma in the minds of the public concerning PTSD which certainly has a great impact on a veteran’s ability to transition and reintegrate back into civilian life in a world where politicians have ingrained in the minds of the public that veterans with PTSD aren’t really human, as you can see in the following letter from myself to then-President Barack Obama, to wit:

10 April 2014

Hon. Barack Obama
United States President
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. President:

Because I would not take bribes, Mr. President, in the words of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in early-1989, I upset “some of the most powerful men in Rensselaer County,” and my boss, the Rensselaer County public health director, could no longer “protect” me.

To my continued horror, on Wednesday, February 22, 1989, the Troy, New York RECORD, the newspaper of record for Rensselaer County in New York state ran an article wherein Deputy Rensselaer County Attorney Gordon Mayo was quoted as follows:

“Mayo said Plante suffers from a post-combat stress condition that could result in irrational behavior.”

“Plante is a Vietnam veteran.”

end quotes

There, Mr. President, is what stigmatization of combat veterans with PTSD as a means of political retaliation looks like in real life.

Because I would not take bribes, I was publicly branded by Rensselaer County as being “irrational.”

That label, which was pinned on myself and every other Viet Nam veteran, as well, has destroyed my life to this day.

Any hopes I might have had for being a good, productive American citizen, perhaps a person in the middle class, upon my return to this country from Viet Nam disappeared in smoke that day when that news article was published.

All Viet Nam veterans with PTSD suffer from a post-combat stress condition that could result in irrational behavior.

It is true because it was published in a newspaper of record and never retracted or refuted by a person of responsibility in the government.

All the years I spent rehabilitating myself as a productive citizen upon my return from Viet Nam, the years I spent in engineering school, the hours I spent getting a master’s degree on a fellowship from the USEPA so I could be a responsible public servant in America were all for naught, Mr. President.

After being publicly branded by the Deputy Rensselaer County Attorney, an authority figure, in the February 22, 1989 Troy, New York RECORD as being a Viet Nam veteran suffering from a post-combat stress condition that could result in irrational behavior, my career as a responsible, law-abiding public health engineer in service to the community was over, and my life as a fugitive began, for once the government has branded you as being irrational you can no longer fulfill the functions of an engineer, because you cannot be trusted with the public trust.

end quotes

Given all of that, which cannot be denied because it is public record, this creation of veterans with PTSD into second-class citizens with no rights in the State of New York, which stigmatizing and stereotyping in turn dooms the veteran’s transition and reintegration back into civilian life, what comfort should we take from your support of the Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project?

What is that going to do to restore rights we would have enjoyed as American citizens if we hadn’t of been diagnosed with PTSD, rights which are now enjoyed by Persons of Color and LGBQT, but not by veterans with PTSD in New York state?

Respectfully submitted,

Paul R. Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-295725
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 29, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Paul Plante says:

And while we ponder the implications and ramifications to our futures as a free people of Queen Empress Kamala calling “brilliant” the Marxist-inspired BLACK LIVES MATTER movement’s goals of disrupting our stable, law-abiding nuclear families and ending white supremacy in the United States of America forever, let’s review some history here to see how it is that we have come to this juncture with Queen Empress Kamala being forced on us by BLACK LIVES MATTER after the American people rejected her as a presidential candidate by going back to a Politico article entitled “‘One of the hardest decisions of my life’: Kamala Harris ends once-promising campaign – The California senator took a deep look at the campaign’s resources over the holiday and decided she did not have a path to the nomination” by Christopher Cadelago and Caitlin Oprsko on 12/03/2019 where we have as follows concerning Queen Empress Kamala being rejected by the American people, to wit:

Kamala Harris is ending her presidential campaign after months of failing to lift her candidacy from the bottom of the field — a premature departure for a California senator once heralded as a top-tier contender for the nomination.

Harris told aides of her intentions in an all-staff call on Tuesday, and a person familiar with the conversation said she sounded distraught.

While Harris had qualified for the December debate in her home state later this month, she was running dangerously low on cash — lacking the resources to air TV ads in Iowa — and her staff was gripped by long-running internal turmoil.

end quotes

Long-running internal turmoil, people – seriously, is that what we want one heart-beat away from the Oval Office?

With all of the many problems we have in this country, do we really need more turmoil?

Getting back to Politico, we have:

Still, the news came as a shock to some of her biggest supporters.

Just as Harris was announcing the news internally, a super PAC had cleared more than $1 million in TV ads in Iowa to boost her struggling campaign.

The ad, which argued she was the best-equipped candidate to take on President Donald Trump, was canceled.

end quotes

The ad was canceled because it is clear from the record that Queen Empress Kamala was not the best-equipped candidate to take on Trump, far from it, in fact, her having no presidential qualities of her own, so now BLACK LIVES MATTER is using “Corn Pop” Biden as a vehicle to get Queen Empress Kamala into office, instead, which takes us back to the story, as follows:

The senator did not bow out without taking a parting shot at her billionaire and self-funding rivals who made late entrances into the race this summer and fall.

“I’m not a billionaire.”

“I can’t fund my own campaign,” Harris said in a video explaining her decision to drop out.

“And as the campaign has gone on, it has become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.”

“In good faith, I can’t tell you, my supporters and volunteers, that I have a path forward if I don’t believe I do.”

Once dubbed the “female Obama” by former Today Show anchor Matt Lauer, Harris’ campaign began on a promising note: Her kickoff rally in her hometown of Oakland drew more than 20,000 supporters who cheered wildly as she cast herself as the kind of fighter fit to take on a president like Trump.

end quotes

So, a lot of bluster, but in the end, no substance.

As Obama was an empty suit, so too Queen Empress Kamala, which takes us to this essential question from the Politico article, to wit:

Why did Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign fail?

Why indeed, so let’s see what Politico has to say about it:

Her candidacy got one of its first major breaks in the first Democratic debate in June, when Harris pulled off a blistering ambush of former Vice President Joe Biden over his previous stance on busing, which prompted another review of his record on race issues.

Harris’ performance sent her soaring in the polls, and the campaign raised $2 million in the 24 hours following the debate.

end quotes

So, right out of the blocks, and not surprisingly, Queen Empress Kamala pulled the race card on “Corn Pop” Biden, who in one of those very weird twists of fate associated with the Democrats, is now the presidential candidate Queen Empress Kamala is running with as his vice president, which has to make us wonder if Queen Kamala is now comfortable with “Corn Pop” Biden being a racist, and since she is running with him, we must presume that she is, which again takes is back to Politico, to wit:

But the attack ultimately blew back on Harris when her own stance on busing came under scrutiny in the days after.

Her sharp rise in the polls did not last long, with Harris skidding into fifth place and registering in the single digits by September.

When she dropped out Tuesday, her RealClearPolitics national polling average was hovering just above 3 percent.

end quotes

So Queen Empress Kamala’s attack on “Corn Pop” backfired on her because she too is as racist as is “Corn Pop,” which is why they are so comfortable in each other’s company – a marriage made in heaven, so to speak.

Getting back to Politico, there is more yet to come:

Throughout the campaign, Harris had never been steady on health care, many voters’ stated key issue.

Harris spent months backtracking following an ill-fated moment in a CNN town hall in which she said, “let’s eliminate all that,” when asked whether she supported a health care plan that got rid of private insurance.

Her stumbles on the issue continued into the fall, as Harris waffled on whether she backed the kind of single-payer, “Medicare for All” plan championed by Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, or more incremental change, an opening her opponents seized on.

In addition to health care, voters complained that they were unable to pin Harris down on a host of other issues.

And Harris shied away some from what could have been one of her greatest strengths — her time spent as a prosecutor and attorney general in California — as her prosecutorial record became a liability with a Democratic base that has turned sharply left on issues of criminal justice.

Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, a low-polling Democratic wildcard, weaponized Harris’ prosecutorial record against her in a later debate, lambasting Harris with a set of somewhat misleading and out-of-context accusations.

But Harris did not mount a full-throated defense in the moment, only reiterating that she was proud of her time as a prosecutor.

end quotes

Which takes us back to a Vox.com article entitled “Analysis: Kamala Harris’s controversial record on criminal justice, explained” by German Lopez on 26 January 2019, to wit:

Is Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) a progressive hero — or a relic of a “tough on crime” era going back to the 1990s and 2000s?

The answer to that question could determine the fate of her presidential campaign, which she announced on Monday.

A generation after Democrats embraced “tough on crime” policies that swelled prison populations, progressive activists are pushing to make the criminal justice system less punitive and racist — and polls show a majority of Democrats support such efforts.

Harris argues that her views align with the new progressive movement.

But her record in California, where she was a prosecutor, district attorney, and state attorney general before representing the state in the US Senate, is likely to come in for harsh scrutiny and debate in the coming months.

end quotes

Which takes us back to the Daily Mail article “Kamala Harris is branded ‘ignorant’ for praising BLM protests and calling them ‘essential’ just three days after two cops were shot during Louisville riots” by James Gordon for Dailymail.com updated 26 September 2020, where we have Queen Empress Kamala saying as follows about BLACK LIVES MATTER:

‘I actually believe that Black Lives Matter has been the most significant agent for change within the criminal justice system,’ she said.

end quotes

Which statement in a very surreal and bizarre manner brings us to an Albany, New York Times Union article entitled “Albany Common Council seeks outside help to deal with violence – Police arrest three in connection with Monday drive-by” by Steve Hughes on Oct. 21, 2020 where we have the results of what happens when “progressive” Democrats like Kathy Sheehan of Albany cripple their police departments to appease BLACK LIVES MATTER, to wit:

ALBANY – Common Council members all but demanded the city bring in outside law enforcement agencies to help deal with a historically violent year in its borders.

Councilors spoke in favor of the move, with one going as far as to call on the city to declare a state of emergency after two men were wounded in a drive-by shooting in the city’s South End while the Council was meeting Monday evening.

The shooting on Mount Hope Drive was the fifth shooting in 48 hours and at least the third time this year six or more people had been shot within a two-day span in the city.

At least 116 people have been shot in the city so far this year, with 16 homicides.

end quotes

Yes, people, that’s what happens when people like Kathy Sheehan of Albany punish their police officers for not being “sensitive” enough to the howlers and rioters and lawless savages that roam freely in their sanctuary cities when the police attempt to enforce the law against Black people, which is considered racial injustice – you get lawlessness, and that is exactly what it looks like in real life, because to these savages, no lives matter, whatsoever.

The city needs to realize it has a gang problem and to rely on outside law enforcement, such as the Albany County Sheriff’s Department, to help deal with it, said Council President Corey Ellis.

Councilman Owusu Anane went further.

“As a result of these unprecedented shootings, I think we need to look at calling a state of emergency to address the frequent violence that is occurring in our streets,” he said.

Other councilmembers noted that for months they had been talking about rising violence in their neighborhoods and welcomed conversations about further resources.

“We need resources out there,” said Councilwoman Sonia Frederick, who represents part of the South End.

“We need to address this issue because this continues to happen.”

end quotes

When Queen Empress Kamala talks about her actually believeing that BLACK LIVES MATTER has been the most significant agent for change within the criminal justice system, that is what it looks like in real life, people, because the change BLACK LIVES MATTER is bringing to the criminal justice system is the crippling of it, so that it no longer works, as is clearly the case in Albany, New York, a BLACK LIVES MATTER sanctuary city with a large intimidating BLACK LIVES MATTER banner flying over the entrance to Albany City Hall like a gang symbol letting all the candid world know whose turf that is.

So is that the future we want for America, people – a future filled with more and more violence as BLACK LIVES MATTER and Queen Empress Kamala dismantle our criminal justice system?

Think about it, anyway.

The future you pick will be the future you own!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ent-295767
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 31, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Paul Plante says:

Now, like so many Democrats today who truckle to BLACK LIVES MATTER and take the knee before them in submission, which social grouping includes Bill Clinton, his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi, who recently had more than a bit of trouble getting back off her knees, before she was against law and order and rule of law as opposed to law of the jungle, Queen Empress Kamala was very much for law and order, and rule of law and not law of the jungle, that being back in the days of Hillary Clinton stepping up to the plate to call out by name the super predators who the Democrats now tell us are “good people, good people.”

But then Hillary and Bill got called out by BLACK LIVES MATTER for truth-telling, and so Hillary caved and when she did, so too did Queen Empress Kamala.

As to Hillary caving and taking Queen Empress Kamala with her, check out the following record, to wit:

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark | Time
time.com › hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-superpred…
Feb 25, 2016 — Hillary Clinton apologized on Thursday for using the word “superpredators” to describe kids who committed crimes in a 1996 speech.

Opinion | Hillary Clinton on ‘superpredator’ remarks: ‘I shouldn …
http://www.washingtonpost.com › post-partisan › 2016/02/25
Feb 25, 2016 — Looking back, I shouldn’t have used those words, and I wouldn’t use them today.”

Clinton regrets 1996 remark on ‘super-predators’ after …
http://www.washingtonpost.com › post-politics › 2016/02/25
Feb 25, 2016 — A 23-year-old activist from Charlotte interrupted Clinton during a private fundraiser. The next day, Clinton apologized for a 1996 remark …

Clinton apologizes for 1996 remark on ‘super-predators’ after …
http://www.chicagotribune.com › nation-world › ct-clinton-a…
Feb 25, 2016 — At an event on Wednesday night, Hillary Clinton was vocally confronted by an activist questioning her past support for policies that had a …

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark – video …
http://www.dailymotion.com › video
Hillary Clinton apologized on Thursday for remarks she made in a 1996 speech, in which she used the word ‘superpredators’ to describe kids with “no …

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark | Fortune
fortune.com › 2016/02/25 › hillary-clinton-apologizes-…
Feb 25, 2016 — Hillary Clinton apologized for remarks she made in 1996, in which she used the word ‘superpredators’ to describe kids who committed crimes.

Hillary Clinton Still Haunted by Rhetoric on “Superpredators”
theintercept.com › 2016/02/25 › activists-want-hillary-c…
Feb 25, 2016 — Hillary Clinton is relying on support from black voters in South Carolina, but at a fundraiser in Charleston, she found herself confronted by a …

#WhichHillary? #BlackLivesMatter Activist Demands Apology …
http://www.youtube.com › watch
Feb 26, 2016 — http://democracynow.org – Ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina Democratic primary, a Black Lives Matter activist interrupted Democratic …

end quotes

“READ ALL ABOUT IT: BLACK LIVES MATTER DEMANDS, HILLARY CAVES, HILLARY GROVELS, HILLARY SNIVELS, DEMOCRAT PARTY TO FOLLOW HER LEAD; DETAILS AT ELEVEN!”

So now chastened by Hillary’s humiliation and humbling by BLACK LIVES MATTER, and knowing who holds the whip hand, which is BLACK LIVES MATTER, Queen Empress Kamala is no longer for law and order and rule of law, and is now for law of the jungle, and given that she will be one heart beat away from a high position in our national government that requires the incumbent to take care that OUR laws be faithfully executed, something Queen Empress Kamala cannot do, why on earth would we want her in office as vice-president?

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ent-296251
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 2, 2020 at 12:00 am

Paul Plante says:

1 November 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

RE: State-sanctioned Reprisals against veterans with PTSD in Rensselaer County and New York State

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

Staying with the Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project, of which you are a supporter, and specifically this sentence from that program’s literature, “(T)he Vet-to-Vet approach of the program allows for complete anonymity without fear of reprisal,” why your silence on the subject of “reprisals” against veterans with PTSD, especially when the “reprisals” are coming from the State of New York itself and its political subdivisions the County of Rensselaer and the Town of Poestenkill, which entities happen to be in your assembly district?

That these reprisals against veterans with PTSD are not only sanctioned by the “state,” but perpetrated by the “state” as well is made clear in a 10 April 2014 communication from myself to Hon. Barack Obama, United States President, The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, to wit:

Dear Mr. President:

Because I would not take bribes, Mr. President, in the words of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in early-1989, I upset “some of the most powerful men in Rensselaer County,” and my boss, the Rensselaer County public health director, could no longer “protect” me.

To my continued horror, on Wednesday, February 22, 1989, the Troy, New York RECORD, the newspaper of record for Rensselaer County in New York state ran an article wherein Deputy Rensselaer County Attorney Gordon Mayo was quoted as follows:

“Mayo said Plante suffers from a post-combat stress condition that could result in irrational behavior.”

end quotes

When Gordon Mayo was spreading that intentionally harmful and damaging poison about veterans with PTSD being irrational, he was speaking on the record not as a bystander, but as an official of the County of Rensselaer without a shred of proof to back up his false assertions, and when he was uttering those slurs, he was speaking them on the record before a New York State Supreme Court Justice who let the slanders into the record despite a lack of any proof to back them up, with the press in attendance to take down his every word, as if he were speaking truth, as opposed to slander, while who was missing was myself, who was never notified that the slander-fest was taking place, so I was not afforded any opportunity to defend myself, or to clear the record, precisely because reprisals against veterans with PTSD are sanctioned by the State as a formidable political weapon, which is something President Obama had absolutely no problems with himself, which makes your silence on the subject that much more troubling.

Which again raises the question of why your silence on reprisals by the “state” against veterans with PTSD.

Why are you not pressing for hate-crime legislation to make reprisals against veterans with PTSD a crime, the way reprisals against LGBQT’s and Persons of Color are crimes?

Why do those groups have human rights that veterans with PTSD do not have?

Are we less human than they?

Why are acts of violence against veterans with PTSD socially acceptable when acts of violence against LGBQTs are criminal acts?

Why isn’t your voice raised in protest at this shabby treatment of this nation’s veterans?

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-296490
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 3, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Paul Plante says:

3 November 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

RE: State-sanctioned Reprisals against veterans with PTSD in Rensselaer County and New York State

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

Staying with these words from the Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project literature that “(T)he Vet-to-Vet approach of the program allows for complete anonymity without fear of reprisal,” let us not sugarcoat the fact that acts of reprisal against veterans with PTSD by the “state” are acts of volition, acts done with intent to cause harm.

Acts of reprisal by the “state” against veterans with PTSD are not accidents as in, “oh, sorry, I stepped on your toe!”

They are a form of violence, plain and simple.

As to acts of reprisal against veterans with PTSD being acts of volition – intentional acts by the “state” to cause harm, consider the language in the first sentence of my 10 April 2014 communication on the subject to Hon. Barack Obama, United States President, The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, to wit:

Dear Mr. President:

end quotes

Action and reaction, Mr. Assemblyman – I wouldn’t take bribes or honor bribes taken by politicians in Rensselaer County, an action, and Rensselaer County reacted by retaliating against me and in an act of reprisal, went into my medical records, dug out the fact that I was diagnosed with PTSD, and then used that PTSD as a potent political weapon against me by publicly implying or openly stating that because of PTSD, I was mentally ill and dangerous, an intentional smear that dogs me to this day, which smear is indelibly etched in the public record as though the lie was based on fact, because the law does not allow for a veteran with PTSD any way to clear their name when their PTSD has been used by the “state” as a weapon against them, as it was for me.

As to what state-sanctioned acts of reprisal against disabled veterans with PTSD look like in real life, here is a video of an act of reprisal against a veteran with PTSD on a public thoroughfare in the Town of Poestenkill which is in your assembly district, to wit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89m5TEuu3M

Notice the disabled veteran being termed a “f***ing retard.”

This video was reviewed by the New York State Police, the New York State Veteran’s Service Agency, the Rensselaer County Veteran’s Service Agency, then-Circuit Judge Sonia Sotomayor of the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals, and Patrick Tomaselli, the attorney for the Town of Poestenkill, who put in writing that he did not consider what occurs in the video to be an assault, at all, given the disabled veteran is not considered human in Poestenkill, which opinion was concurred in by the above named.

So reprisals against disabled veterans with PTSD are clearly lawful in New York state and the veteran has no other recourse than to stay hidden and live like a fugitive with no rights under the law.

Why is that, Mr. Assemblyman?

Why your silence on the subject of “reprisals” against veterans with PTSD, especially when the “reprisals” are coming from the State of New York itself and its political subdivisions the County of Rensselaer and the Town of Poestenkill, which entities happen to be in your assembly district?

Why are you not pressing for hate-crime legislation to make reprisals against veterans with PTSD a crime, the way reprisals against LGBQT’s and Persons of Color are crimes?

Why do those groups have human rights that veterans with PTSD do not have?

Why are we considered less human than they?

Why are acts of violence against veterans with PTSD socially acceptable when acts of violence against LGBQTs are criminal acts?

Why isn’t your voice raised in protest at this shabby treatment of this nation’s veterans?

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-297026
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 6, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Paul Plante says:

And while we are on the subject of in the wake of the George Floyd death in Minneapolis, the idea of defunding police departments has gained momentum in the national conversation about law enforcement and race while keeping very much in mind which party is antagonistic towards law enforcement, for a more in-depth look at the subject, for it is indeed gaining momentum in the corrupt Democrat-controlled ****-hole of New York under Democrat Andy Cuomo, as anti-police and anti-law and order a Democrat as you will ever find, let’s go to the Albany, New York Times Union article “Black Albany residents arrested at higher rates, audit finds - City-commissioned study suggests racial bias in policing, and possible solutions” by Steve Hughes on Nov. 5, 2020, to see how the defunding game is being played by first attacking the police as being “biased” against the Black folks to discredit them, to wit:

ALBANY — An external audit focused on potential racial bias within the city police department found that Black residents are disproportionately arrested compared to other city residents.

end quotes

Now, of course, that can have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that in Albany, it is the Black folks who are the lawless, violent criminals; to the contrary, notwithstanding that in Albany it is the Black folks who are the lawless, violent criminals, it really is the fault of the police that they are arresting more Black folks, because they are biased against Black folks, which is why their funding should be yanked, which takes us back to that article, as follows:

A draft of the audit, obtained by the Times Union, also showed that Black residents are more likely to be charged with resisting arrest, have force used against them and file civil rights complaints against the city.

end quotes

Again, could it be possible that more Black folks are likely to be arrested for resisting arrest because more Black folks resist arrest than do any other skin color?

Getting back to that article, it goes on as follows:

But the audit stopped short of blaming the discrepancies on bias within the department or among individual officers, noting that a combination how the department collects information and the lack of information on individual police stops made it impossible to determine the exact cause of the disparities.

Instead, the report concludes the city should investigate further.

“Without details about the circumstances of the arrests, we cannot say with certainty that this difference is entirely the result of race or bias, but these results are suggestive of those possibilities,” the draft states.

end quotes

Suggestive of those possibilities?

Okay, but how about also suggestive of the fact that Black folks are more likely to be criminals than people of other skin colors?

But wait, we’re trying to defund the police here, which means we have to interpret the data to show that the police are in the wrong, not the Black folks, because Albany, New York, a Democrat-controlled city, is also a BLACK LIVES MATTER city, and BLACK LIVES MATTER does not like the police and wants them gone, and this is how it is done:

The audit by CNA, a nonprofit research and analysis organization, also examined issues around officer training, community policing and other internal operations.

City Auditor Dorcey Appylrs hired the firm in August for $80,000 as part of a larger city review of its police department and its policies.

That review is required by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s executive order that says municipalities must do comprehensive reviews of their police departments and develop plans to reform them.

Cuomo issued the order amid the protests that followed the killing of George Floyd of Minneapolis by police officers.

end quotes

Now, check out that sentence which says that Democrat Andy Cuomo of New York, as anti-law and order a Democrat as they come, issued an executive order that says municipalities must do comprehensive reviews of their police departments and develop plans to reform them amid the protests that followed the killing of George Floyd of Minneapolis by police officers, and ask yourself why Democrat Cuomo, a “Willy Horton Democrat,” is demanding reform of police departments in New York state when George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, Minnesota, some 1,224.3 miles west of Albany.

Why is Cuomo, whose heart bleeds for the criminals in society, demanding a reform of the Albany Police Department because of something that happened in Minnesota?

And that answer is because for Cuomo, who is virulently anti-police, the George Floyd killing was simply a handy excuse for him to issue his executive order which nobody can challenge, because Cuomo owns the courts.

There is no evidence that the Albany Police Department needed reform prior to George Floyd being killed, and there has been plenty of evidence that the Black folks are violent criminals, but Cuomo doesn’t need evidence that the police are in the wrong – all it takes is for him to hold that belief, and that is it – now the data has to be arranged in such a fashion as to hang the cops while assuring the criminals get the full protection of Cuomo’s office, which takes us back to that article as follows:

The audit’s 62 findings and accompanying recommendations are expected to provide the city with a baseline of information as part of the reform process.

end quotes

Whether it is needed or not, clearly the “Reform the Police” train has left the station and is proceeding down the track full speed ahead.

Getting back to the article:

About 30 percent of city residents are Black, 50 percent are white, 10 percent are Hispanic and 7 percent are Asian.

Black residents also made up 64 percent of all arrests in the city during the 2015-2019 timeframe, compared to 27 percent for white residents and roughly 6 percent for Hispanic residents.

During the 2015-1019 time frame, the department filed 124 resisting arrest charges, with more than 79 percent of those filed against Black people.

White residents made up 16.9 percent of resisting arrest charges and Hispanics just 2.4 percent.

But again, the auditors said they could not prove that was the result of bias — though the results suggested that it was — and recommended the city examine the issue further.

end quotes

Though the results suggested something?

What kind of bull**** is that?

Why don’t the data suggest that Black folks are more likely to be criminals than Hispanics or Asians?

Oh, right, it is the Era of BLACK LIVES MATTER, so it is all about the Black folks and how they are being treated as criminals by white cops using WHITE MAN’S LAW against them to hold them down.

So let’s cripple the police, and then, the Black folks won’t be criminals anymore.

See how simple that is!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/v ... ent-297887
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 7, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Paul Plante says:

7 November 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

Given these words in the record from the Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project literature which you are a supporter of that “(T)he Vet-to-Vet approach of the program allows for complete anonymity without fear of reprisal,” how many lives have been ruined or destroyed by those reprisals against veterans with PTSD while the “state,” which is the perpetrator of some or many of those reprisals looks the other way and allows them to go on, as they obviously are, or else that language in the Dwyer program literature about reprisals wouldn’t be in there?

How many veteran suicides can be attributed to the feeling of helplessness and hopelessness and despair caused by those reprisals?

How many veteran suicides can be linked to despair caused by this Troy Record article on Wednesday, February 22, 1989 “Court delays Paul Plante’s disciplinary hearing”, wherein was stated in relevant part as follows:

“We believe there is just cause for closure,” Rensselaer County Deputy Attorney Gordon Mayo told Judge Conway Tuesday.

“Not only could Paul Plante say things during the hearing that could affect pending litigation, but Paul Plante’s behavior is questionable.”

end quotes

How many veterans, Mr. Assemblyman, who suffer from PTSD read that intentional and malicious slur by a high-ranking Rensselaer County official, which malicious slur incidentally was printed not once, but twice, on two separate days, to ensure the maximum harm possible, and were driven to suicidal despair because of it?

As to the “state,” of which you are a part, being the perpetrator of reprisals against veterans with PTSD with impunity and immunity, since there is no law against reprisals or hate crimes against veterans with PTSD who are fair game for whatever violence society wants to inflict on them, consider this October 13, 1988 correspondence from Kenneth Van Praag, the public health director of the corrupt Rensselaer County Department of Health to Dr. Ian T. Loudon, M.D., Regional Health Director, State of New York Department of Health, Albany Regional Office, Building 7A, State Office Building Campus,
Albany, New York 12226, as follows:

Dear Dr. Loudon,

As of October 13, 1988, our Director of Environmental Health/Associate Public Health Engineer has been placed on a paid leave of absence status for thirty working days.

Although there are other options available for dealing with this issue I have hopes that the least painful and most humanitarian approach has been initially taken.

Whether Paul Plante sees it that way or not, I can’t say.

end quote

As to “the least painful and most humanitarian approach” taken by Rensselaer County, it was to have the media announce to the public that I was mentally ill and dangerous and was the object of a search by law enforcement, which “humanitarian” approach destroyed not only my career as a public health engineer, but my very ability to support myself as a disabled veteran, which was its intent, to cause as much harm to myself as possible after I made it clear that I would not make or file false reports on behalf of the county, and after I had made it clear that I was bringing Van Praag up on charges of felony violation of the Education Law for practicing engineering without a license, which charges were backed up by then-state health commissioner Dr. David Axelrod in a 15 March 1989 Report of Investigation that was subsequently tossed in the trash can after Rensselaer County used my PTSD to destroy my professional reputation as a witness.

That is what a reprisal looks like in real life, Mr. Assemblyman.

As to the intent of the “state” to cause harm to veterans with PTSD as a form of reprisal, consider this excerpt from the March 13, 1989 sworn testimony of Rensselaer County Personnel Director Felix Pugliese on that very subject, to wit:

Q: Do you recall meeting with Paul Plante in the hall and having him discuss his suspension with you as you walked out to your car?

PUGLIESE: Yes.

Q: Do you recall whether you gave Paul Plante any advice about whether he should try to keep his job?

PUGLIESE: I told him that based upon what he had been telling me I felt he was certainly putting himself into a great personal negative situation in that if he had an opportunity to avoid being charged he should work it out between him and his supervisor and that you know his professional career was going to be examined.

end quotes

In other words, if I would not agree to be corrupt and honor bribes taken for fraudulent health department approvals and make and file false reports, then the county was going to use my PTSD as a weapon against me to destroy my life, which they have effectively accomplished.

That, Mr. Assemblyman, is what state-sanctioned reprisals look like in real life.

If the “state” was going to use someone’s sexual orientation as a weapon against them by publicly “outing” them as a “queer” or homosexual, it would be the cause of a huge outrage and would be considered a hate crime.

But not so in the case of “outing” someone with PTSD to turn them into a deranged monster or mental case.

Why are disabled veterans with PTSD the only class of people in New York State without human rights?

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-298128
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 8, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Paul Plante says:

8 November 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

With regard to state-sanctioned reprisals against veterans in New York state with PTSD, in this state, pursuant to provisions of the New York State Public Health Law Article 21, Title 4: Rabies which protects the civil and constitutional rights of dogs in this state to due process of law, if a dog is suspected of having rabies, its civil rights under the law in this state are spelled out as follows in section 2140.7, to wit:

“Confinement and observation” refers to the conditions under which apparently healthy dogs, cats, domesticated ferrets, and domestic livestock, which are not exhibiting symptoms of rabies, must be maintained to determine rabies status if such an animal has potentially exposed a person to rabies.

end quotes

In other words, you cannot violate the civil and constitutional rights of the dog by jumping to a conclusion that the dog has to have rabies without further proof.

Not so with regard to a disabled veteran with PTSD, however, as we clearly see in a correspondence from myself to Poestenkill Town Supervisor Thomas Slavin, now the town justice, on 20 June 2005, to wit:

Dear Mr. Supervisor:

Annexed hereto, Mr. Slavin, is a copy of an October 3, 2002 decision of Hon. James B. Canfield, J.S.C., in Plante v. Planning Board, Renss. Co. Index No. 204938 (Oct. 3, 2002), which I hand-delivered to you personally, in your office in Poestenkill Town Hall, at the time that you personally had hired Ms. Sue A. Proulx to be secretary to the Planning and Zoning Boards of the Town of Poestenkill, as your “eyes and ears”, I recall you saying to me, when you personally brought Ms. Proulx into your office and pointed me out to her, with words to the effect, to me, as I understood them, that as your personal representative, Ms. Proulx was to make damn sure that I never, ever again was able to file an Article 78 against the Town of Poestenkill, as I had just done in Plante v. Planning Board, supra.

That was the first time that I served this Court document on you in your capacity as Supervisor of the Town of Poestenkill.

The second time that I served this same document on you, it was at a regularly-scheduled meeting of the duly-constituted Poestenkill Town Board, of which you are the presiding officer.

At that meeting, in full view of yourself, Poestenkill Town Councilperson Keith Hammond spoke for yourself and the Board, denigrating that Court decision, and calling me a “RETARD”, which was on the record in an official Poestenkill Town Board meeting, where you presided, and where you let stand, without objection, that highly discriminatory position as an official response of the Town of Poestenkill, to myself, that in the opinion of the Town of Poestenkill, I was a “retard” or mentally-ill person, when the Town of Poestenkill and yourself are completely without evidence to support such a position.

end quotes

Veterans with PTSD in New York state do not enjoy the same protections of law that a dog suspected of rabies enjoys, which makes the disabled veteran with PTSD less than the dog, because the veteran with PTSD can be accused of being anything a corrupt politician wants to accuse the veteran of being, and the laws of the state of New York contain absolutely no provisions for the veteran with PTSD to be able to defend him or herself, nor to clear their names.

For the record, the Keith Hammond mentioned in that 20 June 2005 correspondence above is now the Poestenkill town supervisor.

In the state of New York today, if one were to even hint at lynching a person of color, there would be a huge outcry and it would be considered a hate crime, as it should be.

Not so with regard to disabled veterans with PTSD, however, as we see from an Albany, New York Times Union article on 8/24/1988 entitled “Environmental health chief focus of Rensselaer County meet,” to wit:

In front of (East Greenbush) Town Hall, a pickup truck with East Greenbush contractor Alfred G. Maxwell’s name across the door displayed an effigy of Plante.

A stuffed life-sized doll, wearing jeans and a workshirt labeled “Paul Plante” was propped up in the back of the truck with a rope around its neck.

end quotes

A Troy Record article by Jean Kalavski on 8/24/1988 started out with a large photo of me being lynched, with a hangman’s noose around my neck as Rensselaer County whipped up a frenzy of mob violence against me because I refused to take bribes and falsify public records, and despite the fact that the lynching occurred outside East Greenbush Town Hall on public property, not a word of outrage was uttered, anywhere, by anyone.

Because in the state of New York, there are no laws on the books that say you cannot perpetrate or incite acts of violence against veterans with PTSD, or intimidate them by threatening to lynch them.

In New York state, disabled veterans with PTSD have no civil rights or human rights, not even the rights a dog has under the law in this state.

Why do those who stand up for this country and put themselves in harm’s way by wearing the uniform not have the rights of a dog suspected of rabies when they return to here?

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-298361