thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:40 p

Livyjr,

We just pulled your End-of-Quarter Deadline Donor File:

Supporter: Livyjr

End-of-Quarter Gift: MISSING

We wanted to reach out because we just got off a call with President Trump to review the most recent list of Patriots who contributed to our critical $18,000,000 End-of-Quarter Goal, and he noticed your name was STILL MISSING.

There’s only one more day left to contribute, and President Trump is counting on his BEST supporters, like YOU, to step up.

Remember, the President activated a special 500%-MATCH on all donations to help us CRUSH our $18,000,000 goal.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to help us CRUSH our End-of-Quarter Goal and your gift will be 500%-MATCHED.

President Trump needs you to step up, Livyjr.

We’re sending him the next list of End-of-Quarter Donors FIRST THING TOMORROW, and we want to make sure he sees Livyjr from New York on it.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to get your name on the next list of End-of-Quarter Donors that the President sees.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Team tRUMP 2020 is a real classless act, alright ...

And still no free toaster oven ...

jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 p

And I remember after the Savings and Loan scandal in the 90s when you went out to buy a toaster they would throw in a bank for free.

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 p

Great laugh!

Good afternoon, jeffmoskin!

thelivyjr
Site Admin

I wonder if Joe Biden's campaign is going to come out with a Biden 2020 T-shirt that says on the back "I'M WITH 'CORN POP'!"

That would be a real collector's item to get ahold of, is my thought …

jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 p

Sleepy Joe is doing pretty well by doing nothing.

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Livyjr,

Why haven't you contributed to our critical End-of-Quarter Goal yet?

Supporter: Livyjr

End-of-Quarter Donation: MISSING

I wouldn’t be reaching out if this wasn’t our most important goal to date.

As President Trump leads an unprecedented American comeback, Team Trump is committed to ensuring the President’s campaign has enough fuel in the tank heading into November.

We are doing everything we can to secure another VICTORY, but we can’t do it without your help.

Our End-of-Quarter Deadline is approaching and we need all hands on deck if we’re going to CRUSH our $18,000,000 goal.

Hitting this goal is SO IMPORTANT that President Trump has activated a 500%-MATCH on ALL CONTRIBUTIONS made before 11:59 PM TONIGHT.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to help us CRUSH our End-of-Quarter Goal and your contribution will receive a 500%-MATCH.

Your support is critical to our success, Livyjr.

Don Jr. and I are meeting with the President soon to go over the updated list of Deadline Donors and we really want to make sure he sees your name on there.

Don’t let him down.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT TODAY to help us CRUSH our goal with a 500%-MATCH and get on the next list of Deadline Donors President Trump sees.

Thank you,

Kimberly Guilfoyle
National Chair
Trump Victory Finance Committee

And in the meantime, TEAM tRUMP continues to flounder and panic …

thelivyjr
Site Admin

jeffmoskin wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 p
Sleepy Joe is doing pretty well by doing nothing.
True enough, but the "I'M WITH 'CORN POP'" T-shirt would be a nice touch just the same …

It would serve to put a human face on Joe's otherwise lackluster political campaign to date and it would forge a further bond between him and his supporters ...

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:40 p

Livyjr,

Did I make a mistake in trusting you?

Our End-of-Quarter Deadline is TODAY, and I set a MASSIVE goal of raising another $18 MILLION.

This is our BIGGEST goal yet, so why haven’t you stepped up?

Not crushing our goal is NOT an option.

I really need you to contribute, which is why I’m going to do something I’ve never done before in the hopes that you’ll join me in making history...

For the NEXT HOUR, all contributions made to our critical $18,000,000 End-of-Quarter Goal will be not 300, not 400, not 500, but 600%-MATCHED!

This exclusive 600%-MATCH is only available to you for the next hour, Livyjr.

Don’t wait.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to our End-of-Quarter Goal and your gift will automatically be 600%-MATCHED.

I need to know that I can count on you right now, Livyjr.

The finance team is sending me a list of EVERY Patriot who contributes in the NEXT HOUR.

Make sure I see your name.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW for a 600%-MATCH and to get on the list I see next.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

I'm still waiting for the free toaster oven, myself …

And if tRUMP has enough spare change to match my donation, which will never be forthcoming, 600%, it's pretty obvious that he has enough money of his own to fund his campaign without any help from me, which he was never going to get in the first place …

As to making sure he sees my name, that is what started this slew of e-mails from tRUMP groveling for money …

I made sure he saw my name as somebody who thinks he is a tiresome whiner, a liar and a loser …

jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:40 p

After 3 1/2 years of chaos, Americans are ready for 4 years of boring.

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:40 p

Corn Pop, Corn Pop, he's da man; if he can't put the whupass on Donnie "BOY" Trump; nobody can!

WOOHOO!

Biden/Clinton 2020!