COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr »

Keeping in mind that NATO is the gang that can't shoot straight because it is incompetent and provides us with exactly nothing, while we are supposed to keep them safe, I personally don't mind seeing that worthless anachronism disappear from the world stage …

What exactly is it good for, besides a waste of time and money?

It so happens that the so-called NATO countries, which include Turkey, are already in bed with the Russians through bidness deals and ties, so what is the use of NATO?

To make sure the Russians get paid what they are owed for the oil and gas they supply to Europe?

The Russians have been going to tiny Ireland for years now, and the Irish like them a hell of a lot better than they like the Brits, because the Russians treat them better ,,,

As for me, I'm not a European and really do not care much for what is going on over there, where those people have some serious problems with each other going back centuries, which is why my ancestors blew that ****hole back in the 1600's and never looked back, preferring life in the wilderness over here to life over there …

Putin can have them as far as I am concerned …

And speaking of czars, Russia was an empire under Catherine the Great …

And I'm sure the Russians today are as aware of that reality as we are over here …

So let them play their stupid political games, which they have been doing for centuries …

And Putin is right about demockery …

Just as were the so-called founding fathers in this country who knew its miserable history and wanted nothing to do with it in this country, with good reason, because it is a stupid form of government made so by making the most ignorant among us the most powerful, which is how we ended up with tRUMP ...

And Putin owns Syria today because Obama and the witless, worthless Hillary Clinton handed it to him on a silver platter …

Such is life …

I'm not a Syrian, so as far as I am concerned, Putin is welcome to it …

Let them be his problem, not ours …

We have enough problems ion this country without needing to add a bunch more by trying as we continually do to tell people outside our borders how they have to live …
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Well, as the American Empire wanes, the need for 250 countries to use US Dollars as the global currency will wane too. This could spell the end to the toilet paper shortage.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

The American empire is not waning as I see it - it has been run hard into the ground by a pack of ignorant fools in Washington, D.C. who think they rule the world when they aren't even competent enough to walk my dog …

And that goes back to at least LBJ, the horse's posterior from Texas, and comes forward to here from there …

tRUMP and "BIG POMPOUS" are absolute bottom of the barrel material, with the ORANGE MORON sounding more and more unhinged as the days go by …

As we and Pogo have stated before, we have met the enemy and it is us ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Pogo was right way back then, when we we mostly at peace with the world.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

I just heard that ORANGE MORON on the news ranting about "China has been ripping us off for years," which is complete idiotic horsecrap, because China has no economic hold over us that we did not initiate and create to take advantage of their cheap labor …

China did not induce us in any way to send our manufacturing over there, nor do they have any leverage over us to keep it there …

We did that to ourselves, because we are the most greedy people on the face of the earth ready and willing to exploit others for our own profit and comfort …

But tRUMP is a loud-mouth stupid idiot who shouts out inanities because he is stupid …

And then pretty much in the same breath, he blamed WHO for all the problems with COVID in this country which again is just plain horse**** if anyone ever bothered to check the actual record …

But tRUMP will never do that, get his facts straight, because he is an ignorant, loud-mouthed stupid idiotic and quite boring and sickening moron who makes me throw up in my mouth when he opens his to spew his verbal vomit …

This is like a never-ending scene from the Twilight Zone ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

This is just great - we have as choices for our next president a moron who blusters, and a senile one who mutters incomprehensively …

And we are the greatest nation on the face of the earth?

HAH!
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

I was just asked to take a poll on tRUMP's job performance by his re-election committee.

My response to them is as follows and I mean every word of it:

I think Donald Trump is a pathetic, disgusting, boring, stupid idiotic moron who just spews out garbage and hasn't a clue as to what he is talking about, on anything, who has to be the worst president in this nation's history!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

For which the great great great great great great grandson of James Buchanan is extremely grateful.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Good morning, jeffmoskin!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

It is a beautiful morning out here. Low 70s, sunny. But COVID-19 infections and deaths still on the rise, although at a diminishing rate. Looks like it might top out in a week or so. Meanwhile the Mayor is allowing low risk businesses to open, and has initiated "al fresco" dining by closing off certain streets and sidewalks in popular restaurant rows.

Should help out the long suffering owners and make a lot of eaters happy as well. Tables will be set to maintain physical distances, and being outside will help tremendously.