POESTENKILL, NY AS A CASE STUDY IN ENDEMIC PUBLIC CORRUPTION

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: POESTENKILL, NY AS A CASE STUDY IN ENDEMIC PUBLIC CORRUP

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR APRIL 17, 2019 AT 5:09 PM

Paul Plante says:

And if someone who has worked in journalism for over 15 years, and who was recognized yearly for ethical and accurate reporting without misleading or sensationalistic headlines really wanted to strike a blow for freedom in their war against misleading or sensationalistic headlines, which is admittedly from my perspective as an “intended victim” of misleading or sensationalistic headlines a noble cause, as opposed to nit-picking and grousing about headlines in the Cape Charles Mirror, which headline in question was in accordance with the first rule of headline writing, which is to be factual, which this one clearly was, with their extensive experience and stellar reputation in the journalism field by teaching a college-level course in journalism titled “Sensationalism in the media as a potent political weapon” based on real-world examples of the true harm this mindless practice by the so-called “journalists” employed by the for-profit main stream media causes, they could do no better than to start with that headline in the Hearst-published Albany, New York Times Union entitled “Developers see a zealot in new county health officer,” and follow it along from there into what is truly a rich harvest of both intentionally misleading and sensationalistic headlines from the public records including the files of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, which misleading and sensationalistic headlines caused the people of Rensselaer County in the corrupt third-world ****hole of New York state to be deprived of public health protection to their continued detriment.

That rich harvest includes false reporting by MSNBC superstar political reporter Christine Kapostacy Jansing when she was with TV channel 13 in the corrupt capital of New York in Albany, and such sensationalist and misleading headlines from the Albany Times Union as “Renss. Co. reins in growth,” which was intentionally skewed in an effort to mislead the public, and “School Septic system overruns blamed on Plante” from the now defunct Troy Record, which was yet another of the long train of false stories in the record in this matter, and “‘Nazi’ charge outrages health workers” from the Times Union along with “Good show in the theater of absurd” which are just a few of the many examples of misleading and sensationalistic headlines to be found in that treasure trove of misleading and sensationalistic headlines being used in real time in the real world as very potent political weapons with intent to cause harm, which incidentally, the main stream media can do with impunity with their “freedom of the press” immunity from civic responsibility, accuracy, integrity, fact and truth.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/r ... ent-141409
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE POESTENKILL CITIZENS' NEWS

6 May 2019

“FOR DOMINIC JACANGELO, A DREAM COME TRUE”

Yes, people, for those of us heading in a westerly direction on Rt 66 approaching the intersection with Rt. 351 at 7:10 AM on 6 May 2019, we got to see the dawning of a whole new era in Poestenkill, New York, with the former Benson Brothers PDD at the 66/351 intersection which was intended to protect the residential nature of that area, including the three residential properties on that site that the Town of Poestenkill has allowed to go to rot and ruin in that ugly hobo jungle that now occupies the majority of the site, being replaced by a planning vehicle known in Poestenkill as a Zoning Overlay District, which has created a Zone of Exclusion surrounding that intersection, a lawless zone devoted to garbage where human habitation and human usages like the Algonquin Middle School are now non-conforming uses, and thus, are no longer entitled to protection of law.

What is good for the residents in that overlay district is now determined by Waste Management, with no appeals allowed.

Previously known as the Benson Brothers PDD, the site is now the Dominic Jacangelo Regional Garbage Reception Station, and those of us passing by on that morning got to see its inauguration as the go-to place for the region’s garbage, which has now been opened up to use by all the garbage haulers in the Capital District pursuant to a nifty backroom deal between Dominic Jacangelo, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, and the Office of the New York State Attorney General which excludes not only public participation in the review and planning process, but further, keeps that planning process itself outside of the scrutiny of the public, so that Jacangelo was able to pull off the major coup of making Poestenkill the next major regional landfill, without a peep of protest from the unwitting public, which serves to erase any doubts in the minds of anyone about Dominic Jacangelo not being a world-class mover and shaker on a scale with such luminaries and visionaries as Cuomo Tech Czar Alain Kaloyeros.

Well done, Dominic!
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR July 4, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Paul R. Plante says:

Except the Declaration of Independence did nothing to end tyranny, because there will always be tyrants, as this recent post of mine in a local community newsletter makes clear, to wit:

“ON TYRANNY”

On July 4, 1776, the people who were to become known to history as the original citizens of the United States of America did something unprecedented in the history of the world – they called out the King of England as a tyrant to the candid world.

In that July 4th Address to the candid world known to history as the Declaration of Independence, the founding fathers stated as follows with respect to tyranny, to wit:

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

End quotes

And today, the history of the present King of Poestenkill, Dominic Jacangelo, is once again a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over this Town.

In the Town of Poestenkill, we, the people are once again faced with the despotism of a tyrant, this one named King Dominic, the first of his name, who has refused his Assent to OUR Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good, which once again brings us back to these words from the Declaration of Independence, to wit: A Prince like Dominic Jacangelo whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant is unfit to be the ruler of a free people, because of his depraved indifference to human life and his callous disregard for the established rights and health and well-being of the citizens of the Town of Poestenkill.

Respectfully submitted,

Paul R. Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/i ... ent-156721
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE SAND LAKE ADVERTISER, p.29

19 SEPTEMBER 2019

On the Silly Season and Eric Wohlleber

Once again, as happens this time every year as election day approaches, we citizens who must decide who should hold the public offices that are intended to keep our various levels of government functioning efficiently and effectively to protect and safeguard our lives, health, liberty, and property, which is what we have governments for in this country, although so many of our office seekers and holders seem to be entirely ignorant of that, making it about them, instead, are entering into what is known colloquially as the “silly season,” so named because this is the time of year when we are treated to all kinds of claims and boasts and promises from those seeking office, which takes me to a piece of election-year political propaganda that ended up in my mailbox, wherein was claimed that Eric Wohlleber of Poestenkill is running for a seat on the Poestenkill Town Council to “ensure that town government is responsive to the residents and that we are providing the proper services to build a bright future.”

As someone who has lived in this town now for seventy (70) years, and who has had contact with this same Eric Wohlleber concerning the Jacangelo Garbage Reception Station in Poestenkill that is operating as a public nuisance according to our code as written, as a resident of this town and a voter, I would step forward and challenge Mr. Wohlleber on that statement about “ensuring that town government is responsive to the residents,” because that is an empty statement and an insult to our intelligence.

Mr. Wohlleber had his opportunity over these last several years as a sitting councilman to ensure that town government is responsive to the residents, and he not only failed to do that, but has gone further to ensure that the town totally ignores the residents of the residentially zoned area of the Town who are subjected to the nuisance of the Jacangelo garbage transfer station on a daily basis.

So, people, in a word, his word is worthless.

Vote for him at your peril.

Paul Plante

"Poestenkill councilman charged in DWI case"

Albany, New York Times Union

Updated 5:24 pm EDT, Monday, October 7, 2019

POESTENKILL – A town councilman running for re-election was ticketed for aggravated DWI in a two-vehicle accident when his blood alcohol content was three times the legal limit, the Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.

Republican Councilman Eric Wohlleber’s DWI charge on Friday evening came less than five weeks before the Nov. 5 election.

The accident occurred at 4:50 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Plank and Blue Factory roads, according to deputies.

The other driver was not seriously injured, deputies said.

Wohlleber’s blood alcohol content was 0.24, Sheriff Patrick Russo confirmed.

The legal limit is 0.08.

Wohlleber, 42, was ticketed for aggravated driving while intoxicated, failure to obey a yield sign and failure to yield at an intersection.

Wohlleber is scheduled to appear on Oct. 21 in Poestenkill Town Court.

Wohlleber and fellow Republican Councilman Harold Van Slyke face Democratic challenger Susan Mullen Kalafut in the general election for a four-year term on the Town Board.

Kalafut is the chief of staff and spokeswoman for District Attorney Mary Pat Donnelly.

The accident occurred at 4:50 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Plank and Blue Factory roads, according to deputies.

“We’ll be seeking a special prosecutor,” Donnelly said, citing Wohlleber’s elective office, his family ties and Kalafut’s campaign.

Wohlleber is a former spokesman for the district attorney’s office, holding the post when former District Attorney Patricia D’Angelis was in office.

Wohlleber is the son-in-law of State Supreme Court Justice Raymond J. Elliott III.

Wohlleber works in public relations and has worked for the State Senate Republicans.

Wohlleber made a brief run for the State Senate last year, but withdrew as Republicans opted to back Senator Daphne Jordan, R-Halfmoon, who was elected in the 43rd District to succeed retiring State Sen. Kathleen Marchione, R-Halfmoon.

It’s anticipated that the Poestenkill town justices will ask to have the case assigned to another court.

Wohlleber is represented by attorney Joseph Ahearn of Troy.

“Eric’s a hard worker, a dedicated public servant,” Ahearn said.

“Hopefully, he will not be defined by this one incident.”

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article ... 498956.php
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: POESTENKILL, NY AS A CASE STUDY IN ENDEMIC PUBLIC CORRUPTION

Post by thelivyjr »

DATE: 1/8/2020

To Rensselaer County Department of Health:

As the Rensselaer County Associate Public Health Engineer in 1986, I am aware that the County Health Department had knowledge of a serious salt contamination problem of groundwater used for drinking water in the Liberty Lane area of the Town of Poestenkill and environs.

In that time since, not only has there been no follow-up by the County Health Department to monitor this problem, but the problem has grown worse, to the point of where I no longer drink my water, and the salt content is causing obvious damage to my plumbing.

When can we Poestenkill residents aggrieved by this problem expect relief from the Rensselaer County Department of Health to restore our groundwater to drinking water standards?

Paul Plante, P.E.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

POSTED BY PERMISSION OF SENDER wrote: DATE: 16 February 2020

Dear Town Clerk:

Would you please be so kind as to see this communication is made an agenda item for the next town board meeting in Poestenkill.

This morning, 16 February 2020, I drove down Liberty Lane from Rt. 351 to my home a little after 9:00 am, and except for a few wispy patches of snow, the road was essentially clear, and it certainly represented no dangerous condition that I could discern, having been driving in winter conditions since the 1960s.

Imagine my surprise then, to see a fully-loaded Poestenkill Town plow truck coming down Liberty Lane spreading sand believed to be mixed with salt on the bare road, which raises the question of why the Town of Poestenkill had a plow truck out on a Sunday morning spreading sand on a bare road that didn't need it?

Clearly, the Town of Poestenkill is aware that there is a groundwater salt contamination issue in that area of the Town of Poestenkill caused by the State of New York dumping copious amounts of salt on Rt. 66, to the point that piles of salt can be observed standing in the intersection of Rt. 66 and Rt. 351, as well as what is believed to be salted sand by the Town of Poestenkill on Liberty Lane, which sand mixture is then plowed by the town onto my front lawn, where it accumulates.

Why does the Town of Poestenkill do this?

I would like there to be discussion of this issue at the next Town Board meeting, and I would like to know if the sand put on Liberty Lane contains salt.

If so, why is the Town of Poestenkill contributing to this groundwater salt contamination issue by sanding a bare road on a Sunday morning?

Is it that they are intentionally trying to poison the water?

Or are they simply indifferent because the State of New York has established the Liberty Lane area as a part of a state industrial zone which supersedes the Town of Poestenkill zoning where human occupation is discouraged and in no way protected?

I would like the Town Board to address this issue on the record at the next Town Board meeting as an agenda item, so that it is made a part of the Town Board minutes.

I am making this request of your office, because I do not come to Poestenkill Town Hall as I do not feel safe in Poestenkill Town Hall, and Poestenkill Town Hall for me is not disabled accessible, especially when one is forced to have to walk past a shrine on Poestenkill Town property to a deceased town lawyer who not only was a champion of corruption in the Town of Poestenkill, but further, advocated for the use of physical violence against myself as well as the use of a fraudulent psychiatric arrest order to strip me of my right to dissent in Poestenkill.

Thanking you in advance, I remain

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 11, 2020 at 10:47 am

Paul Plante says:

11 November 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

RE: State-sanctioned Reprisals against veterans with PTSD in Rensselaer County and New York State

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

On this Veteran’s Day 2020, Mr. Assemblyman, let me say as a disabled veteran in your Assembly district that there is no worse miserable, hate-filled hellhole that I can think of being in as a disabled veteran than your Assembly district and the Town of Poestenkill.

Sincerely,

Paul Plante, RVN 69, Silver Star, Combat Infantry badge, Purple Heart w/oak leaf cluster, Air Medal w/oak leaf cluster, Army Commendation medal w/oak leaf cluster

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-299117
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 12, 2020 at 11:14 am

Paul Plante says:

12 November 2020

Assemblyman Jake Ashby
Assembly District 107
LOB 720
Albany, NY 12248

RE: State-sanctioned Reprisals against veterans with PTSD in Rensselaer County and New York State

Dear Assemblyman Ashby:

As we compare the status of disabled veterans with PTSD in your Assembly district, and especially the Town of Poestenkill, specifically, with that of Negro slaves in Mississippi before the Civil War and Emancipation, if we go back to high school history, we come across this essential difference between a Negro slave in Mississippi and a disabled veteran with PTSD in your Assembly district today, to wit: in Mississippi in or about 1817, their state constitution authorized laws obliging the owners of slaves to treat them with humanity, to provide them with necessary clothing and provision, and to abstain from all injuries to them extending to life and limb.”

Not so disabled veterans today in your Assembly district who have no such protection of law afforded them, which renders them less today than was a Negro slave in Mississippi in the early 1800s.

Prior to that, in Mississippi in 1805, the territorial legislature decided “to protect this useful but degraded class of men from cruelty and oppression” by declaring that “no cruel or unusual punishment shall be inflicted on any slave within this Territory.”

Thus we can see that Negro slaves in Mississippi in the early 1800s were actually living in a more enlightened state and had more protections of law afforded to them than does a disabled veteran with PTSD in your Assembly district, and especially the Town of Poestenkill, where disabled veterans with PTSD are not considered as humans, and thus, unlike the Negro slaves in Mississippi, have no human rights that need to be protected by the “state” as we hear in this video of a reprisal attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89m5TEuu3M on a disabled veteran caught walking on a public street in full daylight where he didn’t belong, instead of staying locked out of sight of polite society in your Assembly district who do not tolerate disabled veterans with PTSD in their company.

When you hear the attacker saying to his victim, “who are you going to show that to,” referring to the video which caught the reprisal attack on film, and then saying “nobody cares,” he is referring to local government, county government, state government, and the national government, because he well knew that he could perpetrate that daylight assault on a disabled veteran in Poestenkill and in your Assembly district because he would never be held to account, just the way the Ku Klus Klan wasn’t held to account for burning crosses and lynching Negros after the Civil War, when it is the policy of the Town of Poestenkill to drive the disabled veteran out of that town.

In that, we can see that disabled veterans with PTSD in your Assembly district have achieved some degree of parity with Negros in Mississippi in and after 1831 when Mississippi required free blacks to “remove or quit the state.”

Why is that, Mr. Assemblyman?

Why is it that disabled veterans with PTSD in your Assembly district today do not have the same protections of law afforded to Negro slaves in Mississippi in the early 1800s?

Respectfully,

Paul Plante

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ent-299257
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR January 18, 2021 at 10:29 am

Paul Plante says:

17 January 2021

U.S. Congressman Antonio Delgado
1007 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515

Dear Congressman:

As this new year begins, I hope it finds you well, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your confirmation in a May 22, 2020 e-mail to me from your regional representative Madison Wellman on the record and for the record the fact that with respect to my civil and human rights being stripped from me by the Town of Poestenkill in your Congressional District in retaliation for my having given evidence of endemic corruption in Poestenkill to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, there will be no aid or comfort coming my way from the federal government, which is something I was first informed of in early 1992 by an FBI agent named Tom Dauenhauer with whom I had been involved with in the Hobbs Act investigation of endemic public corruption in Poestenkill and Rensselaer County.

In that conversation with FBI agent Dauenhauer, which occurred on Broadway in Albany in front of the Post Office building where the FBI was at that time located, the FBI agent took pains to explain to me just how stupid I had been in trying to blow the whistle on public corruption in New York state, and since he was in a mood to teach, I figured I might as well stay for the whole lesson, which included a primer on how I was sold down the river by an assistant U.S. attorney named Barbara Cottrell, in exchange for her name being placed on a list of appointees to a federal judgeship, and how evidence I had provided of corruption in Rensselaer County and Poestenkill had been destroyed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

He then told me that he had been ordered to have no contact with me, and his advice to me at that point was quite explicit: I had very powerful political enemies in New York, and that as a result, I would be wisest if I would run somewhere far from here and go into hiding, because while I was still here, they would remain relentless in their efforts to do me harm in as public a manner as possible to make me an example to discourage anyone else who would think of doing as I dared to do, which was to blow the whistle on corruption in Rensselaer County and Poestenkill.

And my life has been made into a living hell ever since, because I am not a runner.

Thank you for confirming that that is not going to change for me in this lifetime if the federal government has any say in the matter.

As to your suggestion that I try working with the Town of Poestenkill for a solution, when it is the Town of Poestenkill that is engaged in retaliation against me to make my life a living hell, I would respond that that is quite impossible.

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante, NYSPE

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/t ... ent-317686
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

POSTED BY PERMISSION OF SENDER wrote: 19 OCTOBER 2020

Hon. Thomas Slavin, Jr.
Town Justice
Town Of Poestenkill
38 Davis Drive
PO Box 210
Poestenkill,NY12140-0210

RE: On-going Barking Dog Harassment; Continued Intentional Mental Torture of Disabled Veteran

Your Honor:

Once again, as if to prove to me that they have nothing to fear from the Town of PoestenkilI and that I am their virtual prisoner who they can torture at their leisure with impunity as a result of their "protected person" status in the Town of Poestenkill, last evening, 18 October 2020, at 9:37 P.M., Gary and Dianne Horton of Beagle Run Way in Poestenkill had their concentration camp guard dog barking in a frenzied manner to inflict mental torture on me and to disturb my rest and to deprive me of the peace of my home while I try to protect my health from declining due to COVID, and at 8:33 A.M. this morning, 19 October 2020, the frenzied barking began anew and continued throughout the morning until I was forced to have to flee around 12:30 P.M., which again takes us back to that on-going mental torture being sanctioned by the Town of Poestenkill, which brings us back to the letter Supervisor Hammond posted as a Poestenkill Town Councilman in the Sand Lake Advertiser @ p.17 of the 11 December 1995 edition, where the following malicious libels posted by then-Town Councilman Hammond will serve as stark proof of the discriminatory policies of the Town of Poestenkill towards myself as a disabled veteran which discriminatory policies promote this on-going mental torture by Hortons, to wit:

Unfortunately, not everyone who reads your articles realizes, as I do, that you are mentally disturbed, a condition that causes your inability to effectively function in society.

That is why you are forced to live on public assistance.

Mr. Plante, I do not have a criminal record and I have never been arrested for harassment or fired from a job because I could not get along with my fellow workers.

These are things that have forced you to live in the manor in which you do.

The next time you feel the urge to pick up a pen and attack one of your neighbors, why don't you instead pick up a job application or at the very least, dial the number of a local hospital with a psychiatric ward.

It is obvious to all around that you are in desperate need of help.

Keith Hammond

Poestenkill Town Councilman

end quotes

First of all, for the record, contrary to the outright lies of then-Councilman Hammond, I have never been on public assistance, but if I was, Councilman Hammond would have had no right calling me out for public contempt because of that, which was a highly discriminatory act on his part as an elected official of the Town of Poestenkill.

As to the manner in which I live, it is a matter of record in the Town of Poestenkill, where I have resided since 1949, that in 1969, I was on military duty in Viet Nam with the United States Army, and that I was seriously wounded in the back of the head and neck, which has left me, unlike Councilman Hammond, who never wore the uniform and has contempt for those like myself who did, permanently disabled and in a great deal of chronic pain.

So whatever the manner in which I live, and I was unaware that the Town of Poestenkill had any lawful authority, jurisdiction or discretion over the manner in which I live my life as a disabled veteran in the Town of Poestenkill, nor does the Town have the right to discriminate against me as a result of my disabilities; that manner if governed by the fact that I am a disabled veteran who suffered a serious head wound in Viet Nam, and I should not have to live in continual fear of assault in the Town of Poestenkill because of that fact, nor should I be called out publicly to be humiliated by a Poestenkill Town Councilman because I happen to be disabled.

As to my status as a disabled veteran in the Town of Poestenkill, on 8 August 1996, the United States Department of Veterans' Affairs New York Regional Office, 245 West Houston St., New York, N.Y. 10014 informed the New York State Division of Veteran's Affairs as follows concerning myself, to wit:

We made a decision on your claim for increased compensation.

We found that your disability has increased in severity.

STATEMENT OF EVIDENCE

Statement from Dr. Lawrence C. Kolb diagnosed the veteran as suffering from the adverse effects of long-term stress on his general well-being that manifested as nausea, insomnia, severe depression, and anxiety.

In addition, the veteran was suffering from severe headaches, neck pain and numbness in his right arm and hand, caused in part by the aggravation of combat-induced PTSD by the intense emotional turmoil associated with the veteran's recent work-related experiences.

Dr. Kolb advised that the veteran's medical condition precluded him from carrying on with his duties as Director of Environmental Health for the Rensselaer County Health Department for an indeterminate period of time.

end quotes

Now, that tells quite a different story as to my status as a disabled person than the smears and libels in the Hammond Advertiser letter, where he falsely states that I was fired because I could not get along with my fellow workers, as well as ignorantly mocking my PTSD as being "mentally disturbed," a form of discrimination in New York State in violation of the New York State Human Rights Law according to the New York State Division of Human Rights whose website states thusly:

Service Members with Disabilities Face Special Challenges

The Division of Human Rights helps to ensure that injured service members return to civilian life by strictly enforcing New York’s broad prohibition against discrimination based upon disability.

Service members returning from combat with disabilities may for the first time in their lives experience discrimination.

Many service members return with psychological disabilities rather than overt physical ones.

For example, large numbers of veterans returning from overseas have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which is a recognized disability.

end quotes

As to that intense emotional turmoil associated with my tenure as Rensselaer County Associate Public Health Engineer, the record clearly shows that it included threats of bodily harm from this same Gary Horton who continues to inflict mental anguish on me to this day, and who ran me down on Liberty Lane on 29 December 1989, which vehicular assault by Horton was then covered over by Poestenkill Town Court, which gives Horton his "protected status" in the Town today so that he is able to mentally torture me with impunity, while my disabled status as a veteran has made me into a second-class citizen in the Town of Poestenkill with no right to equal protection or due process of law.

As I have stated previously, I want all of that on the record as this mental torture continues unabated, so that in the case of a further decline in my health as a result of this mental torture, my family will have a basis for a cause of action against the Town for abject failure to give me equal protection of law in Poestenkill.

And once again, given the responsibility Poestenkill Town Court bears for making my life a living hell in Poestenkill with its protection of Horton, I am requesting that this Court undo the mess of my life Poestenkill Town Court made of it after 29 December 1989 when it aided and abetted Gary Horton in covering over a vehicular assault on myself in the Town of Poestenkill by allowing Horton to bring false criminal charges against myself, which false charges continue to make my life a living hell to this day.

Respectfully, submitted,

Paul R. Plante, NYSPE