Just musings, is all

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Just musings, is all

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 8, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Paul Plante says :

How does democracy work, David Muir?

Can you tell us, given that the United States of America happens to be a REPUBLIC, where majority is supposed to rule, not a minority of shrieking, howling DEMOCRATS as we are seeing today?

If anyone would prefer a much more authoritarian approach to government, it is the Democrat party.

In FEDERALIST No. 22 from the New York Packet to the People of the State of New York on Friday, December 14, 1787, Alexander Hamilton stated in clear and unequivocal language that the fundamental maxim of republican government requires that the sense of the majority should prevail.

That is what the screaming, howling Democrat mob does not like, or want.

The Democrats wield the shriekers and howlers of their mob like a cudgel to inflict blunt force trauma on the rest of us who do not want to be subject to their authoritarian rule.

The Democrats seem very much to want a civil war in this country.

I personally see nothing untoward in Connie Taylor questioning that in here in the name of OUR Republic versus their democracy where the minority rules, and I am an American saying that, having no affiliation whatsoever with either worthless party

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-78972
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: Just musings, is all

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 9, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Paul Plante says :

David Muir, I follow your posts in here, and my impression is that you are thoughtful in your responses, as well as intelligent, and concerned with the direction the nation is now headed in.

Surely it cannot have escaped you that with these Ford hearings, which were a sham, a farce, a true stain on our American ideal of justice, Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Charley “Chuck” Schumer have made a complete and total mockery of everything the United States Senate is supposed to stand for in our Republican frame of government as envisioned by the founders in the Federalist Papers.

Beyond that, and far more serious is the fact that without a shred of evidence, Charley “Chuck” and Dianne Feinstein are saying the the Federal Bureau of Investigation is essentially an “enemy of the people,” implying that it took a dive with respect to investigating these outlandish claims made against Kavanaugh, thereby undermining public faith in the FBI and vilifying members of the FBI who are doing their job in accordance with rules for keeping investigations confidential and closely held which were laid out in an agreement governing background checks dating from the Obama administration, that according to the Daily Mail article “‘This is NOT an investigation’: Dr Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyers blast FBI’s probe after Kavanaugh accuser was NOT interviewed” by Khaleda Rahman published 4 October 2018.

They are in essence provoking sedition, which is conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of the federal government, which is something that should be of major concern to each and every loyal American over the age of 18.

What we as a nation should now be demanding is that both Charley “Chuck”Schumer and Dianne Feinstein be expelled from the Senate.

Do you agree as a rational, loyal American citizen?

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 8, 2018 at 10:13 pm

Paul Plante says :

If you want to see an incipient authoritarian approach to government that has loyal Americans like myself who is not affiliated with either political party quite concerned, David Muir, I can think of no better recent example than the article from The Daily Wire entitled “Joe Biden Calls Trump Supporters ‘Virulent People,’ The ‘Dregs Of Society'” by Joseph Curl on September 17, 2018, as follows:

Joe Biden just had his “deplorables” moment.

Biden, who says he’ll decided in January whether to run for president in 2020 but who is making all the moves of a presidential candidate, used a pro-LGBT Human Rights Campaign annual dinner on Saturday to rip President Trump.

And in so doing, Biden had a moment reminiscent of Hillary Clinton, when she called Trump supporters “deplorables.”

end quotes

Who are these people, David Muir, to be denouncing American citizens?

Reminds me of Adolph Hitler in Germany denouncing the Jews, to be very truthful with you, David Muir.

Getting back to that story of incipient Democrat authoritarianism in America, we have:

Biden did his old act, starting off soft and avuncular before booming through his power points, punching the air and flailing about.

“Despite losing in the courts, and in the court of opinion, these forces of intolerance remain determined to undermine and roll back the progress you all have made,” he said.

“This time they — not you — have an ally in the White House.”

“This time they have an ally.”

“They’re a small percentage of the American people — virulent people, some of them the dregs of society.”

end quotes

Oh, really?

And I suppose these shriekers, and screamers and howlers the Democrats have been flooding the news with the last so many days as they rampage their mobs in Washington, D.C. are the cream of society in this country, along with Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

And speaking of similarities to the rug-chewing madman Hitler, we have this from that same article, to wit:

Biden got himself lathered up into a full froth as he waxed poetic about his and “Barack’s” thoughts on Trump.

“Barack and I agreed to remain silent for a while to give this administration the chance to get up and running in the first year,” Biden said.

“God forgive me,” he added, making the sign of the cross as the audience applauded.

“Those who try to excuse this kind of prejudice in the name of culture, I say, ‘Prejudice is prejudice and humanity is humanity — it is a crime,'” Biden said, urging those in the room to continue to oppose Trump.

“Our work is not yet done by any stretch of the imagination.”

“The stakes are much too high.”

And then he went even further. “This is deadly earnest, we are in a fight for America’s soul,” Biden said.

end quotes

Frankly, David Muir, those words about the Democrats “fighting for America’s soul” chill me to my very core, given my own personal experience with howling Democrat mobs over the years.

And back to the article once again, where we have as follows concerning Hillary, to wit:

Clinton used similar language when she called “half” of Trump’s supporters “deplorables” during the 2016 campaign.

“To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables,” Clinton said in September 2016.

“Right?”

Now, Biden has done much the same.

And just as Biden began his speech, a few people in the crowd yelled “Run Joe!”

He replied: “Thank you.”

See you in 2020, Joe.

end quotes

That should scare the hell out of every loyal American in this country including you, David Muir.

So, does it?

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 12, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Paul Plante says:

And people, trust our plucky, although twice-failed Democrat presidential contender Hillary Rodham Clinton to get her mouth fully engaged in hyper-drive in this Brett Kavanaugh matter, now that he is actually seated on the high court, which has her foaming at the mouth and ululating fiercely while at the same time, and this is something Hillary can do which the rest of us can’t do, Hillary is spewing what she thinks are profundities, but are in fact drivel, that critical judgment based on who Hillary Clinton really is, which is the person responsible for putting Conservative Republican Gary Sharpe on the federal bench in 2004, which takes us to a recent appearance Hillary made on the Cuomo News Network, which is the subject of a Cuomo News Network story entitled “Clinton says Trump remarks at Kavanaugh swearing-in undermine Supreme Court” by Mick Krever, CNN on 10 October 2018, where the Cuomo News Network people inform us as follows:

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that President Donald Trump staged a “political rally” at Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s ceremonial swearing-in that “further undermined the image and integrity of the court.”

“What was done last night in the White House was a political rally.”

end quotes

Oh, really, Hillary?

Then what were you doing on Wednesday, January 28, 2004, Hillary, as is recounted for posterity in the Congressional Record Volume 150 Number 7, as follows:

[Pages S304-S307]

From the Congressional Record Online through the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov]

EXECUTIVE SESSION – NOMINATION OF GARY L. SHARPE TO BE UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE

The PRESIDING OFFICER. The junior Senator from New York.

Mrs. CLINTON. Madam President, I rise in very strong support of the nomination of Magistrate Judge Gary Lawrence Sharpe who has been nominated to the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.

I ask all of my colleagues to support this nomination.

I commend my colleague, Senator Schumer, for the important role he has played on the Judiciary Committee.

I second his comment that in New York we have worked together with the administration to nominate and confirm judges who will be a real credit, not only to the bench but to this administration and to our country.

Magistrate Judge Gary Lawrence Sharpe is at the top of that list.

I think he will not only serve with distinction in New York but demonstrate clearly that this is the kind of conservative Republican nominee whom we could be unanimously confirming.

I commend him to the Senate.

I thank the Chair.

end quotes

What’s that, Hillary, if not the epitome of a political rally for a Conservative Republican staged by yourself?

Why was it necessary for you to stress to your Senate colleagues, Hillary, that Gary Sharpe was a Conservative Republican, and hence a clear and present danger to our liberties in the Northern District of New York, as this following series of communications involving the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals with respect to a valid complaint I personally filed against this Hillary Clinton Judge in 2015 makes incandescently clear, as follows:

JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF THE SECOND CIRCUIT In re CHARGE OF JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT Docket No. 15-90031-jm

ROBERT A. KATZMANN, Chief Judge:

The misconduct complaint alleges that the judge (i) suppressed or “buried” evidence and allowed the defendants “to lie, [and] fabricate and suppress evidence”; (ii) “branded” the Complainant as mentally ill; (iii) was not impartial and helped the defendants “exact revenge” on the Complainant through use of New York’s Mental Hygiene Law.

DISCUSSION

The complaint is dismissed.

An allegation that a judge, in reaching a decision, neglected to consider fully all arguments presented, failed to comprehend the meaning or import of certain statutes or cases, or disregarded certain key facts or witnesses is merely challenging the correctness of the judge’s decision.

Similarly, an allegation that the result of the decision evidences a bias in favor of the prevailing party is also merely an attack on the correctness of that decision.

Robert A. Katzmann
Chief Judge

Signed: New York, New York
April 30, 2015

end quotes

In the federal Northern District of New York, a Conservative Republican federal district court judge appointed by Hillary Clinton can, with the express permission of the Chief Judge for the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals, humiliate a decorated, disabled Viet Nam by uttering malicious falsehoods in a published decision, and he can lie and bury evidence to do so.

That is the clear and unequivocal message there, which takes us back to the Cuomo News Network story above as follows:

“It further undermined the image and integrity of the court,” Clinton, Trump’s Democratic 2016 election opponent, told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview.

“And that troubles me greatly.”

“It saddens me.”

“Because our judicial system has been viewed as one of the main pillars of our constitutional government.”

“So I don’t know how people are going to react to it.”

“I think, given our divides, it will pretty much fall predictably between those who are for and those who are against,” Clinton said.

end quotes

What a load of horse****, especially that last sentence in there, and what really undermined the image and integrity of the court was this incredible decision by Chief Judge Robert A. Katzmann, signed: New York, New York, April 30, 2015.

That incredible April 30, 2015 Katzmann Decree, which Hillary Clinton would be well aware of, as would Charley “Chuck” Schumer, proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that our so-called federal “judicial system” cannot be viewed by the common people such as myself to be one of the main pillars of our constitutional government.

It is too rotton to be a support, as this following complaint to the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in response to the Katzmann Decree above clearly shows:

6 May 2015

Clerk of the Court
United States Court of Appeals
For The Second Circuit
Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse
40 Foley Square
New York, New York 10007

RE: Docket No. 15-90031-jm

TO THE CLERK OF THE COURT:

I hereby petition the judicial council for review of the Chief Judge’’s order of April 30, 2015 dismissing Docket No. 15-90031-jm. on the grounds that the dismissal constitutes an unlawful grant of power and authority by and from the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, which unlawful grant of authority creates an “absolute independence” for United States District Court for the Northern District of New York in violation of those provisions of Canon 1 of the Code of Conduct for United States Judges, entitled, to wit, “A Judge Should Uphold The Integrity And Independence Of The Judiciary,” wherein is stated in plain and simple language readily understandable by and comprehensible to the common person, “(A) judge should maintain and enforce high standards of conduct and should personally observe those standards, so that the integrity and independence of the judiciary may be preserved,” and, “(T)he provisions of this Code should be construed and applied to further that objective.”

In support of that prayer for relief, in dismissing the above-referenced Complaint of Misconduct, the Chief Judge mistakenly and incorrectly stated that the Complaint of Misconduct “appeared” to fall into the category of “the judge got it wrong, not that the judge engaged in judicial misconduct.”

To the contrary, the Complaint of Misconduct in question did not state that the judge in question, United States District Court Judge Gary L. Sharpe of the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, “got it wrong.”

It clearly stated that he did wrong, that he intentionally engaged in judicial misconduct, that being conduct “prejudicial to the effective and expeditious administration of the business of the courts.”

But of course, that claim is highly dependent on exactly what the business of the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York really is, for what purpose does it really exist and only this Review Panel can answer that question.

Does the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York really exist to provide justice?

Or is that a silly myth?

If so, then this appeal should be dismissed.

In the Northern District of New York, is an independent and honorable judiciary really indispensable to justice in our society?

In the Northern District of New York, should a judge maintain and enforce high standards of conduct and should personally observe those standards, so that the integrity and independence of the judiciary may be preserved?

Or is that another silly myth for school children to believe in?

Again, if so, then this appeal should be dismissed.

Do the United Stated District Court for the Northern District of New York and United States District Court Judge Gary L. Sharpe really exist to protect lawlessness and what U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara described in the April 23, 2013 Times Union as “a culture of corruption” in New York State that “has developed and grown, just like barnacles on a boat bottom,” while acting in a punitive and retaliatory manner towards those like this Complainant, a New York State licensed professional engineer, who challenge that “culture of corruption” in a court of law through the Article 78 process in the State of New York?

Does “judicial independence” in the federal Northern District of New York really mean that the Court is a law unto itself, totally unfettered and unrestrained by the Canons of the Code of Conduct for United States Judges?

If so, and this Review Panel will be the decider of that, then of course, it will dismiss this appeal out of hand, and the matter will be settled.

Respectfully,

Paul R. Plante

end quotes

That, people, is a very clear enunciation of what a Hillary Clinton federal court does in fact look like, which is why Hillary specifically wanted a Conservative Republican judge on the Northern District of New York, as was verified by the full federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in the decision which follows:

JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF THE SECOND CIRCUIT

——————————————————-X
In re
CHARGE OF JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT

——————————————————-X

Docket No. 15-90031-jm

Before the Judicial Council of the Second Circuit:

A complaint having been filed on April 1, 2015 alleging misconduct on the part of a District Judge of this Circuit, and the complaint having been dismissed on April 30, 2015 by the Chief Judge of the Circuit, and a petition for review having been filed timely on May 11, 2015

Upon consideration thereof by the Council it is

ORDERED that the petition for review is DENIED for the reasons stated in the order dated April 30, 2015.

The clerk is directed to transmit copies of this order to the complainant and to the District Judge whose conduct is the subject of the underlying complaint.

Karen Greve Milton
Circuit Executive
By Direction of the
Judicial Council

Dated: June 26, 2015
New York, New York

end quotes

So there is how I am reacting to your horse**** on the Cuomo News Network the other day, Hillary; I am calling you out on it – WHY did you put a Conservative Republican on the federal district court bench in Albany, New York?

The candid world would like to know.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-79710
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 15, 2018 at 5:57 pm

Paul Plante says :

And let me pause to say here that when I heard Barack Hussein Obama was going to nominate Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, I did not react quite like Christine Blasey Ford is alleged to have reacted when Brett Kavanaugh was nominated, according to the Washington Post story “Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.” by Jessica Contrera, Ian Shapira, Emma Brown, and Steve Hendrix on 22 September 2018, which is as follows:

When Donald Trump won his upset presidential victory in 2016, Christine Blasey Ford’s thoughts quickly turned to a name most Americans had never heard of but one that had unsettled her for years: Brett M. Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh — a judge on the prestigious U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia — was among those mentioned as a possible replacement for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died in 2016.

When Trump nominated Neil M. Gorsuch, Ford was relieved but still uneasy.

Then Justice Anthony M. Kennedy announced his retirement and Ford, 51, began fretting again.

“Her mind-set was, ‘I’ve got this terrible secret.”

“. . .What am I going to do with this secret?’” her husband, Russell Ford, 56, recalled.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this.'”

“‘If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country.'”

“‘I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband said.

“She wanted out.”

These were the lengths that Ford, a professor and mother of two, once considered to avoid revisiting one of her most troubling memories — one she’d discussed only in therapy and with her husband.

Instead her deeply held secret would come to dominate the headlines, putting her and her family at the center of an explosive debate about the future of the Supreme Court.

end quotes

The future of the Supreme Court, indeed!

As for me, I did not say that I was going to move to another country if Sotomayor became the nominee, because running simply is not my style.

But I must confess that I was beyond uneasy – I was in fact sick to my stomach at the thought of Sonia Sotomayor sitting on the Supreme Court, almost to the point of vomiting.

And when this Blasey Ford story came out, and I started hearing everyone screaming and hollering that Brett Kavanaugh should not be on the Supreme Court, it brought it all back to me, in spades – why is Sonia Sotomayor a United States Supreme Court Justice?

And that feeling of being sick to my stomach at the thought of Sonia Sotomayor sitting on the United States Supreme Court keeps being brought back day after day after day by news stories such as this one from the Cuomo News Network (CNN) entitled “Key House Democrats outline Trump investigations if they take back House Majority” by Lauren Fox and Jeremy Herb on 15 October 2018, as follows:

Nadler (Rep. Jerry Nadler, the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee) has also said he wants more information on Kavanaugh, who was accused in the 11th hour of his confirmation process of sexually assaulting Christine Blasey Ford when they were both teenagers.

“It is not something we are eager to do,” Nadler told The New York Times earlier this month.

“But the Senate having failed to do its proper constitutionally mandated job of advise and consent, we are going to have to do something to provide a check and balance, to protect the rule of law and to protect the legitimacy of one of our most important institutions.”

end quotes

Now, that is interesting because what Rep. Jerry Nadler, the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, is saying there is that in his vision of how things in Washington should work, despite the clear and explicit language of the Constitution, is that now, the House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has an oversight role over the United States Senate, which is pure horse****, but there it is, nonetheless.

As to protecting the rule of law and protecting the legitimacy of one of our most important institutions, that being the United States Supreme Court, Barack Obama and the Senate Democrats, as this thread clearly demonstrates, failed big time on both scores by putting the openly dishonest Sonia Sotomayor on the United States Supreme Court, where she clearly does not belong.

So is Sonia Sotomayor going to get to skate, while Brett Kavanaugh gets tied to the whipping pole?

That is what this thread is now contemplating.

So please stay tuned as this subject becomes more developed as to why Sonia Sotomayor should be impeached for dishonesty and removed from the United States Supreme Court where she does not belong.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-80860
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 17, 2018 at 10:54 am

Paul Plante says :

According to the CNN article “US deficit rises 17% to the highest level since 2012” by Lydia DePillis, CNN Business, on October 15, 2018, the deficit rose to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018, up 17% from last year, according to final figures released Monday by the Treasury Department, and not surprisingly, and as intended, corporate tax collections fell $76 billion, or 22%, due to the Republican-backed tax cut.

And no, tokenny, I think if you were to ask just about anybody, the universal answer you would get back is a resounding NO, deficits do not matter at all.

Dick Cheney, as notorious a Republican as any of them, said deficits don’t matter, because Ronald Reagan, another notorious Republican said they don’t matter, and on the Democrat side of the house, Hussein Obama, who incidentally, like Colin Kaepernick, the whining kneeler, was half white, although neither admit it, also said that deficits don’t matter, so that pretty much puts that argument to rest – when both the Democrats and Republicans, both of them, incidentally minority parties in this country that are like blood-sucking leaches or rats in the corn-crib, say deficits don’t matter, then that is it – they don’t matter.

And there seems to be some mis-apprehension here being fed to us by the Trump-ites that it is the fault of the federal reserve that the amount of vigorish we are paying to service our massive debt is increasing.

But the federal reserve does not loan money to the federal government, although the bearded buffoon Ben Bernanke was monetizing the federal debt for Hussein Obama with his printing of funny money in the guise of quantitative easing, or QE.

The interest rate the federal reserve sets is for banks borrowing overnight.

The interest the federal government has to pay to nations like China as vigorish is the interest on the notes and bills the Treasury department auctions off each month.

According to the Marketwatch article “Treasury yields hold ground as stocks attempt comeback” by Sunny Oh published Oct. 16, 2018 4:06 p.m. ET, treasury yields, which is the interest the federal government has to pay to bond holders who loan the federal government money, yesterday turned slightly lower as stocks looked to bounce back from last week’s multisession rout, that despite the fact that the federal reserve just hiked its own overnight interest rate last month, which demonstrates that the federal reserve is not causing us to have to pay more interest on all the money the Trump-ites are having to borrow on our backs to treat these corporations that don’t pay taxes so well.

According to that same Marketwatch article, bond market participants said one reason for the recent yield backup was a lack of foreign buyers supporting the bond market.

That is one of the main ways China, for example, has to retaliate against Trump – stop funding the national debt in this country by buying bonds!

Which takes us back to FEDERALIST No. 30, “Concerning the General Power of Taxation,” from the New York Packet to the People of the State of New York by Alexander Hamilton, this nation’s first treasury secretary, on Friday, December 28, 1787, as follows:

In the modern system of war, nations the most wealthy are obliged to have recourse to large loans.

A country so little opulent as ours must feel this necessity in a much stronger degree.

But who would lend to a government that prefaced its overtures for borrowing by an act which demonstrated that no reliance could be placed on the steadiness of its measures for paying?

The loans it might be able to procure would be as limited in their extent as burdensome in their conditions.

They would be made upon the same principles that usurers commonly lend to bankrupt and fraudulent debtors, with a sparing hand and at enormous premiums.

end quotes

But, hey, why worry – afterall, deficits don’t matter!

How do I know?

Because the Democrats and Republicans said they don’t!

And that is the end of the argument!

And as that saying goes, in life, it is important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ment-81461
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 16, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Paul Plante says :

Before I get back to that April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit I filed with the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme court in Albany, New York, in response to a libelous rant or screed pro-corruption lawyer Patrick Tomaselli had filed with the same court as Poestenkill Town Attorney in a vain attempt to turn the judges of that Court against me with respect to litigation I was involved in as a plaintiff against endemic public corruption involving the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, as was made clear in paragraph 13 of that sworn affidavit, the clear violation of New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” by the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, which states in clear and unequivocal language that “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony in New York State, was to benefit Tomaselli’s client R.J. Valente, Inc., to wit:

13. At page three, the Court will note that the petitioners in that petition were asking the Court to determine that the DEC’s decision to proceed in issuing a mined land reclamation permit to Mr. Tomaselli’s client R.J. Valente Gravel, Inc. without requiring preparation of an environmental impact statement was unlawful.

end quotes

Hence Tomaselli’s glee in his December 19, 2005 writing to the Poestenkill Town Board where he was expressing his joy that “(T)hus, it appears that yet another Plante matter has been concluded successfully (for the Town), albeit after years of protracted litigation.” that thanks to Sonia Sotomayor “doing the right thing” by lying and burying evidence in order to deprive me of my civil rights!

The other point that needs to be made, because it is germane to the on-going course of conduct in this Town of Poestenkill that led to the civil rights case being filed with the federal district court for the Northern District of New York before it made its way to Sotomayor at the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City in 2005 is that Zweig, the pro-corruption/anti-regulation/anti-law and order Poestenkill Town Supervisor did not simply call me a liar in paragraph 16 of his April 22, 1996 affidavit to the Appellate Court in New York State – he actually submitted to the Court a resolution passed by the Poestenkill Town Board wherein I was officially denounced on the record by the Poestenkill Town Board as a liar, which of course, was and remains a libel, just as that resolution remains a permanent part of the records of the Town of Poestenkill to this day, and that is thanks to the dishonesty of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

Hence this call for her impeachment.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-81258
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 16, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Paul Plante says :

As to Eric Himpton Holder, Jr., Hussein Obama’s former “chief law enforcement officer,” who we see above inciting violence towards Republicans, urging people to kick them, according to the FOX News article “Trump blasts Eric Holder over ‘kick ’em’ comment: ‘Disgusting statement'” by Judson Berger on 12 October 2018, Holder is considered a potential 2020 presidential candidate and has said he will make a final decision on running early next year.

And God help the nation if a hate monger like him should somehow win the Oval Office is my thought, which takes us to another FOX News article, this one entitled “Michelle Obama rebukes Holder, Clinton over calls for political warfare” by Andrew O’Reilly on 12 October 2018, where we have as follows:

Former first lady Michelle Obama on Thursday openly challenged calls from Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder for Democrats to eschew civility in favor of confrontational politics, saying she “absolutely” stands by her famous slogan, “when they go low, we go high.”

end quotes

Now, here I have to say that in this contest where some out-of-control Democrats like Joe Biden and Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. and the Queen Mum herself, Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton, a Wellesley grad whose **** does not stink are calling for a Jihad against loyal Americans who simply do not want to be Democrats, and most certainly do not want the Democrat party bootheel down on their necks, that I am glad to see Michelle Obama taking a stand against these seditionist, demagogue Democrats, and a firm one at that, as we see from that FOX News article, as follows:

“Fear is not … a proper motivator,” Obama said during an interview on NBC’s “Today.”

end quotes

Yes, Michelle, I totally agree, but let’s face it, they have absolutely nothing else to offer the American people.

That is why Hillary Clinton has been passed over twice as presidential material here in America.

Getting back to Michelle’s message to these whacko Democrats calling for a Democrat Holy War against the loyal citizens of America, we have:

“Hope wins out, and if you think about how you want your kids to be raised, how you want them to think about life and their opportunities, do you want them afraid of their neighbors?”

end quotes

Sadly, in the case of Joe Biden, Eric Himpton Holder, Jr., Charley “Chuck” Schumer, who is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democratic Socialists of America, and the Queen Mum Hillary, I believe that answer is yes, they do, because it suits their purposes to have them be afraid, because when people are afraid, they can’t think clearly, which is what those demagogue Democrats need to control these people, because fear is indeed a motivator, whether we like that or not.

Consider the Psychology Today article “The Most Powerful Motivator – How fear is etched into our brains” by Robert Evans Wilson Jr. posted Sep 23, 2009, as follows:

There are many things that motivate us.

But the most powerful motivator of all is FEAR.

Our most vivid memories are born in Fear.

Adrenaline etches them into our brains.

Nothing makes us more uncomfortable than fear.

And, we have so many: fear of pain, disease, injury, failure, not being accepted, missing an opportunity, and being scammed to name a few.

Fear invokes the flight or fight syndrome; and our first reaction is always to flee back to our comfort zone.

If we don’t know the way back, we are likely to follow whoever shows us a path.

end quotes

And canny, manipulating demagogue Democrats like the Queen Mum Hillary and Joe Biden and Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. are well aware of that, and by making people afraid., they then seek to become the ones to show those they have frightened into submission the path the manipulators wish them to take, which path, of course, is one that puts the minority Democrats into positions of power over the rest of us, to our detriment as a people, which takes us back to the Psychology Today article as follows:

Marketers use fear as a motivator as often as they can.

They present a scenario they hope will invoke our sense of fear.

Then they show us a solution – a path back to our comfort zone – that entails using their product or service.

end quotes

That is what these demagogue Democrats are – marketers, which again takes us back to the Psychology Today article, as follows:

Fear is used to sell virtually everything: cars, tires, and life insurance are classics.

But, clever marketers also use it to sell breakfast cereal and deodorant.

As a result we purchase all sorts of things that a generation ago were considered unnecessary: antibacterial soap, alarm systems, vitamins… the list goes on and on.

end quotes

And these clever marketers in the Democrat party with their “war for the soul of America” are using fear to sell us Democrat politics, which takes us back to Michelle Obama in the Fox News article, as follows:

“Do you want them angry?”

“Do you want them vengeful?”

end quotes

Yes, Michelle, they do!

According to FOX News, Michelle was speaking out in that article against Holder and Hillary Clinton for the following reason, to wit:

Obama, who was on the show to promote a new project called the Global Girls Alliance, was responding to a question about comments by former Attorney General Holder and former Secretary of State Clinton, both of whom served in her husband’s Cabinet.

Holder was captured on video speaking Sunday at a campaign event for local Georgia Democratic candidates.

In the clip, he tried to turn Michelle Obama’s political appeal on its head.

“It is time for us, as Democrats, to be as tough as they are, to be as dedicated as they are, to be as committed as they are,” Holder said over the weekend.

“Michelle always says — I love her; she and my wife are like, really tight, which always scares me and Barack — but Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.'”

“No.”

“When they go low, we kick ’em.”

Holder’s comments came shortly after Clinton told CNN in an interview, in the wake of Brett Kavanaugh’s chaotic Supreme Court confirmation process: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.”

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee added: “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

“But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Michelle Obama seemed to reject both their comments on Thursday.

end quotes

And hopefully, more Americans are standing with her by not being afraid, than are cowering in fear on the other side at the feet of Holder and Biden and Clinton, the Democrat party fear-mongers, which takes us back to the FOX News article as follows:’

Obama’s remarks were just the latest — and most high-profile — admonition from top Democrats of Holder and Clinton.

Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., a vulnerable red-state Democrat seeking re-election this year, blasted the two on Wednesday — calling Holder and Clinton’s comments unproductive and simply “ridiculous.”

“That’s ridiculous,” Heitkamp said on CNN.

“I mean, I can’t imagine how you get anything done if you don’t bring civility back into politics, and that goes for both sides.”

end quotes

And here I find myself in complete agreement with Senator Heitcamp -yes, their comments, like them, are ridiculous, which again takes us back to FOX, as follows:

And Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, who last year was attacked in his yard by a neighbor and also shot at while participating in a GOP congressional baseball practice, warned Democrats are potentially inciting violence.

“I fear that there’s going to be an assassination,” Paul told a Kentucky radio show on Tuesday.

“I really worry that somebody is going to be killed, and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation … they have to realize they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence.”

end quotes

Damn right they do, Rand!

Well said!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-81253
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 18, 2018 at 10:42 am

Paul Plante says :

And getting back to the dishonesty of Sonia Sotomayor which should have disqualified her from a seat on the United States Supreme Court, as can be seen from the on-going course of corrupt conduct in the state of New York that she put the federal government seal of approval on in 2005 as outlined in the April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit I filed with the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme court in Albany, New York, in response to a libelous rant or screed pro-corruption lawyer Patrick Tomaselli had filed with the same court as Poestenkill Town Attorney in a vain attempt to turn the judges of that Court against me with respect to litigation I was involved in as a plaintiff against endemic public corruption involving the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, we have as follows:

18. Annexed hereto as Exhibit D and made a part hereof is a February 15, 1994 decision of Honorable Edward O. Spain, J.S.C. in Matter of Paul R. Plante v. Planning Board of Town of Poestenkill, Rensselaer County Index No. 177914.

end quotes

That lawsuit was a companion to the lawsuit filed against the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation detailed above where the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation willfully violated New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony, by issuing a bogus mining permit to R.J. Valente, Inc., a client of Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli who is seen above in his December 19, 2005 writing to the Poestenkill Town Board expressing his joy that “(T)hus, it appears that yet another Plante matter has been concluded successfully (for the Town), albeit after years of protracted litigation.” that thanks to Sonia Sotomayor “doing the right thing” by lying and burying evidence in order to deprive me of my civil rights!

This companion lawsuit involved the laundering of that bogus DEC mining permit through the corrupt Town of Poestenkill Planning Board in an attempt to make it “legitimate” by doing so.

The results of that lawsuit were as follows:

19. In that decision which was based upon my pro se petition in that proceeding, Hon. Justice Spain annulled a special use permit which the Planning Board of the Town of Poestenkill had improperly issued to R.J. Valente Gravel, Inc. of Troy, New York, Mr. Tomaselli’s client, on June 17, 1992.

end quotes

Thus, I became a personal enemy of Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli, the Poestenkill Town Board, the New York State Attorney General, and ultimately, Sonia Sotomayor herself.

But again, this does not stop there, there is much more yet to come, so please stay tuned.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-81878
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 20, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Paul Plante says :

Back in or about 1681, Hoss, and I am sure you probably remember this from your grade-school teaching, back when they used to teach personal responsibility and the fact that the world already existed before we came into the world, so we were in school to learn about that world and how it functioned so we could be prepared by our schooling to be able to go out and take our place in it as productive citizens, as opposed to the crap taught to these millennials that has them believing that before they were born, nothing existed, and everything that does exist today is for them, and because of them, and everything is about them, the governor of Virginia at that time, Sir William Gooch, said to be one of Virginia’s ablest and most successful chief executives and second only to Sir William Berkeley in the length of time he lived in the colony, succeeding where his predecessors had failed by working with, rather than against, Virginia’s strong planter class to implement new policies, the most significant of which was the Tobacco Inspection Act of 1730, which created a network of warehouses that graded the quality of the harvest and destroyed low-quality product, reported that “Maryland is now in torment…and in great danger of falling in pieces.”

That comes to mind in the wake of our dear friend and fellow American patriot Chas Cornweller’s obscenity-laced tirade against Mike Kuzma above here, where Chas employs this classic line, “Stay in Jersey,” a line said with quite a bit of panache, I would say, a line that you would expect to hear in a thriller movie such as “On The Waterfront,” alongside “You don’t understand, I coulda had class, I coulda been a contender, I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let’s face it, it was you, Charley,” which I always thought was pretty powerful as far as drama goes, because I think Chas Cornweller might hail from there.

Interesting how the human mind associates things, isn’t it?

Anyway, back then, and again, we’re talking maybe 7th grade American history, Maryland was a proprietary British colony under the complete control of the Calvert family as the Lords Baltimore, and there was quite a bit of factionalism and political discontent, just as exists in America today, which is why I think Chas Cornweller’s contribution to this discussion is so important, as we will see as I develop this history further, to wit:

In 1681, Lord Baltimore once again faced rebellion, led by a former governor of the province Josias Fendall (1657–60) and John Coode (Coode would later lead the successful rebellion of 1689).

Fendall was tried, convicted, fined forty thousand pounds of tobacco and exiled, but his co-conspirator Coode successfully escaped retribution.

By this time, the political fabric of the province was starting to tear.

end quotes

Today, Hoss, as we can see from the posts of our dear friend and fellow CCM commentator Chas Cornweller above here, the political fabric of the whole damn lash-up from coast to coast and top to bottom is starting to tear, and were it not for the posts of Chas Cornweller in here, that tearing apart of society in America would be harder to discern.

Getting back to basic American history, around that same time, Lord Baltimore, the head dude in Maryland, found himself embroiled in a serious conflict over land boundaries with William Penn, the head dude in Pennsylvania, engaging in a dispute over the border between Maryland and Pennsylvania.

In 1681 King Charles II had granted Penn a substantial, but rather vague proprietorship to the north of Maryland.

Penn, however, began building his capital city south of the 40th Parallel, in Maryland territory.

Penn and Calvert met twice to negotiate a settlement, but were unable to reach agreement, so in 1684, Baltimore travelled to England, both to defend himself in the dispute with Penn as well as to answer charges that he favoured Catholics in the colony.

When Calvert as Lord Baltimore went to England to answer those charges, he left the province in the care of his nephew George Talbot, whom he made acting governor, placing him at the head of the Governor’s Council.

As history tells us, however, Talbot proved to be a poor choice, especially when he stabbed to death a Royal customs official on board his ship in the Patuxent River, which act ensured that his uncle, Lord Baltimore, suffered immediate difficulties on his return to London, such is politics.

Calvert’s replacement for Talbot was another Roman Catholic, William Joseph, who would also prove controversial, because in November 1688, Joseph set about offending local opinion by lecturing his Maryland subjects on morality, adultery and the divine right of kings, lambasting the colony as “a land full of adulterers.”

end quotes

That is what brought this all to mind, when Chas Cornweller lambasted Mike Kuzma above with another classic line, that being “(I)diots like you are a dime-a-dozen in this land, I don’t owe you squat.”

Talk about classic lines, that one post alone is a goldmine full of them, which is what reminded me of William Joseph lambasting Maryland as “a land full of adulterers.”

As I say, it is interesting and curious how the human mind functions to make these associations between past and present.

I thought so, anyway.

As to Sir William Gooch, that dude served in the army during the War of the Spanish Succession(1701­–1714) and later during a Jacobite uprising in Scotland, so he wasn’t just another pretty face and an empty suit like so many politicians in America are today, especially Barack Obama, and Gooch was wounded in both ankles in the English attack on Cartagena in what is now Colombia, which he helped to lead in 1740, while still lieutenant governor of Virginia, so he was a man who led from the front, not from behind with his behind, like Obama did, which is why today we have this s*** show happening, with Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and the murder of an American citizen, a reporter no less.

Getting back to Gooch, as a result of those wounds, he subsequently suffered poor health for the rest of his life, but on the other hand. Gooch’s tenure coincided with a period of prosperity in Virginia.

That’s history as I understand it, anyway.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/c ... ment-82779