SONIA SOTOMAYOR SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: SONIA SOTOMAYOR SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 16, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Paul Plante says :

Before I get back to that April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit I filed with the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme court in Albany, New York, in response to a libelous rant or screed pro-corruption lawyer Patrick Tomaselli had filed with the same court as Poestenkill Town Attorney in a vain attempt to turn the judges of that Court against me with respect to litigation I was involved in as a plaintiff against endemic public corruption involving the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, as was made clear in paragraph 13 of that sworn affidavit, the clear violation of New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” by the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, which states in clear and unequivocal language that “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony in New York State, was to benefit Tomaselli’s client R.J. Valente, Inc., to wit:

13. At page three, the Court will note that the petitioners in that petition were asking the Court to determine that the DEC’s decision to proceed in issuing a mined land reclamation permit to Mr. Tomaselli’s client R.J. Valente Gravel, Inc. without requiring preparation of an environmental impact statement was unlawful.

end quotes

Hence Tomaselli’s glee in his December 19, 2005 writing to the Poestenkill Town Board where he was expressing his joy that “(T)hus, it appears that yet another Plante matter has been concluded successfully (for the Town), albeit after years of protracted litigation.” that thanks to Sonia Sotomayor “doing the right thing” by lying and burying evidence in order to deprive me of my civil rights!

The other point that needs to be made, because it is germane to the on-going course of conduct in this Town of Poestenkill that led to the civil rights case being filed with the federal district court for the Northern District of New York before it made its way to Sotomayor at the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City in 2005 is that Zweig, the pro-corruption/anti-regulation/anti-law and order Poestenkill Town Supervisor did not simply call me a liar in paragraph 16 of his April 22, 1996 affidavit to the Appellate Court in New York State – he actually submitted to the Court a resolution passed by the Poestenkill Town Board wherein I was officially denounced on the record by the Poestenkill Town Board as a liar, which of course, was and remains a libel, just as that resolution remains a permanent part of the records of the Town of Poestenkill to this day, and that is thanks to the dishonesty of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

Hence this call for her impeachment.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-81258
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 18, 2018 at 10:42 am

Paul Plante says :

And getting back to the dishonesty of Sonia Sotomayor which should have disqualified her from a seat on the United States Supreme Court, as can be seen from the on-going course of corrupt conduct in the state of New York that she put the federal government seal of approval on in 2005 as outlined in the April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit I filed with the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme court in Albany, New York, in response to a libelous rant or screed pro-corruption lawyer Patrick Tomaselli had filed with the same court as Poestenkill Town Attorney in a vain attempt to turn the judges of that Court against me with respect to litigation I was involved in as a plaintiff against endemic public corruption involving the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, we have as follows:

18. Annexed hereto as Exhibit D and made a part hereof is a February 15, 1994 decision of Honorable Edward O. Spain, J.S.C. in Matter of Paul R. Plante v. Planning Board of Town of Poestenkill, Rensselaer County Index No. 177914.

end quotes

That lawsuit was a companion to the lawsuit filed against the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation detailed above where the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation willfully violated New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony, by issuing a bogus mining permit to R.J. Valente, Inc., a client of Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli who is seen above in his December 19, 2005 writing to the Poestenkill Town Board expressing his joy that “(T)hus, it appears that yet another Plante matter has been concluded successfully (for the Town), albeit after years of protracted litigation.” that thanks to Sonia Sotomayor “doing the right thing” by lying and burying evidence in order to deprive me of my civil rights!

This companion lawsuit involved the laundering of that bogus DEC mining permit through the corrupt Town of Poestenkill Planning Board in an attempt to make it “legitimate” by doing so.

The results of that lawsuit were as follows:

19. In that decision which was based upon my pro se petition in that proceeding, Hon. Justice Spain annulled a special use permit which the Planning Board of the Town of Poestenkill had improperly issued to R.J. Valente Gravel, Inc. of Troy, New York, Mr. Tomaselli’s client, on June 17, 1992.

end quotes

Thus, I became a personal enemy of Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli, the Poestenkill Town Board, the New York State Attorney General, and ultimately, Sonia Sotomayor herself.

But again, this does not stop there, there is much more yet to come, so please stay tuned.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-81878
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 18, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Paul Plante says :

To keep this in its proper perspective vis-à-vis this bogus paper being shuttled back and forth between the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and the corrupt Town of Poestenkill acting as a laundry, when Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli’s client R.J, Valente, Inc. filed that bogus New York State Department of Environmental Conservation mining permit with the Town of Poestenkill Planning Board, that was a violation of New York Penal Law § 175.30, entitled “Offering a false instrument for filing in the second degree,” to wit:

A person is guilty of offering a false instrument for filing in the second degree when, knowing that a written instrument contains a false statement or false information, he offers or presents it to a public office or public servant with the knowledge or belief that it will be filed with, registered or recorded in or otherwise become a part of the records of such public office or public servant.

end quotes

Offering a false instrument for filing in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor in the State of New York.

When the corrupt Town of Poestenkill Planning Board took that bogus NYSDEC permit in, and then issued R.J. Valente, Inc. a Town of Poestenkill Special Use Permit based on nothing more than that bogus NYSDEC permit, the Planning Board of the Town of Poestenkill then knowingly and willfully violated New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony, by issuing a bogus special use permit to R.J. Valente, Inc., a client of Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli who is seen above in his December 19, 2005 writing to the Poestenkill Town Board expressing his joy that “(T)hus, it appears that yet another Plante matter has been concluded successfully (for the Town), albeit after years of protracted litigation.” that thanks to Sonia Sotomayor “doing the right thing” by lying and burying evidence in order to deprive me of my civil rights!

And there is no way that Sonia Sotomayor, had she been held to account before the United States Senate, which she wasn’t, because the Senate failed to do its proper constitutionally mandated job of advise and consent in her case, would have been able to say that she was unaware of all of that, because despite the bull**** peddled by Hillary Clinton Conservative Republican district court judge Gary Sharpe of the federal Northern District of New York that “(T)his Court has attempted to summarize the litany of unintelligible and conclusory allegations in Plante’s convoluted complaint and attached exhibits,” the truth of the matter is that the 609-page Record before Sotomayor in 2005 was a regurgitation of the above fleshed out by FBI records, which is what Pat Tomaselli, Town Attorney for Poestenkill, and the New York State Attorney General, the attorney for the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation needed covered up, a service that was provided by Hillary Clinton Judge Gary Sharpe in the federal district court for the Northern District of New York, and Sonia Sotomayor who sealed the deal as a circuit judges on the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in 2005.

Hence Tomaselli’s letter to the Poestenkill Town Board as follows to cheer getting in federal court what he was unable to get in the Appellate Division of New York State Supreme Court in 1996, to wit:

Patrick J. Tomaselli, Attorney at Law
Weatherwax Road Law Offices
P.O. Box 97
Poestenkill, New York 12140

April 25, 2005

Poestenkill Town Board
Poestenkill Town Hall
P.O. Box 210
Poestenkill, New York 12140

RE: PAUL R. PLANTE vs EUGENE BECHARD, Poestenkill Town Code Enforcement Officer, et al
United States District Court – Northern District of New York
Civil Case No. 03-CV-0753 (GLS/RFT)
My File No. 2003.132

Dear Board Members:

As I reported at the last Town Board meeting, the long-pending Federal civil rights action commenced by Paul Plante against Poestenkill Code Enforcement Officer Eugene Bechard and Poestenkill Town Justice David Gebhardt (as well as 20 other named defendants) was recently dismissed, with prejudice, by a March 31, 2005 Decision and Order of United States District Court Judge Gary L. Sharpe, a copy of which has been provided to you.

While the Decision is lengthy and cites much case law, its basis is relatively simple.

As stated by Judge Sharpe, “Plante fails to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants” and “As to the numerous conspiracy claims, Plante, likewise fails to provide any facts to support any of them.”

In sum, “This complaint offers only conclusory allegations without any factual support and fails to state a claim.”

Perhaps as indicative of the Court’s impression of Plante’s Complaint as anything in the body of the Decision is the very first footnote thereto wherein Judge Sharpe refers to the fact “This Court has attempted to summarize the litany of unintelligible and conclusory allegations in Plante’s convoluted complaint and attached exhibits.”

While I would hope this matter is now concluded, the possibility of an appeal of course remains.

If you have any questions regarding these matters, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Very truly yours,

PATRICK J. TOMASELLI, ESQ.
Poestenkill Town Attorney

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-81970
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 20, 2018 at 12:11 pm

Paul Plante says :

To see just how patently absurd these claims were of pro-corruption Poestenkill Town Attorney in his April 25, 2005 letter above to the Poestenkill Town Board, where Tomaselli states “Plante fails to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants” and “As to the numerous conspiracy claims, Plante, likewise fails to provide any facts to support any of them,” and “This complaint offers only conclusory allegations without any factual support and fails to state a claim,” it is only necessary to go to p.598 of the 609 page record that was before Sonia Sotomayor at the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals where we find this Hillary Clinton Conservative Republican federal district court judge Gary Sharpe stating that District Judge David N. Hurd had issued an order directing me to file an amended complaint, and that on August 4, 2003, I did in fact file an amended complaint.

That right there puts the lie to Sharpe’s claim that “Plante fails to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants,” because as any first-year law school student knows, if a complaint fails to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants, it is dismissed out of hand.

If, as Sharpe claimed in the March 31, 2005 decision Poestenkill Town Attorney was crowing about to the Poestenkill Town Board in his April 25, 2005 letter above, I had failed to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants in the original complaint, that would have been the end of the matter, because it is also a fact known to beginning law students that the court will not waste its resources on frivolous lawsuits.

That the complaint was amended is proof positive that Gary Sharpe was full of **** when he stated “Plante fails to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants,” but as was made incandescently clear in the April 30, 2015 Decree of Chief Judge Bobby Katzmann of the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals above, a federal judge in the federal 2d Circuit can be as full of **** as they want to be, tossing facts and established law aside the way a spoiled child tosses aside toys which bore him or her, and there is absolutely nothing someone like myself without the money or political clout to buy the protection of the judge can do about it.

Further evidence of just how full of **** Sharpe was in making that specious claim that “Plante fails to establish any violation of a constitutional right by the defendants,” can be seen at p.599 of the 609 page record before Sotomayor in 2005, where Sharpe writes as follows concerning the procedural history which puts the lie to everything Tomaselli was crowing about in his April 25, 2005 letter above, to wit:

On December 8 (2003), Plante filed his opposition papers to the defendants’ motions.

On February 20, 2004, this case was reassigned to this court, then it was temporarily assigned to Visiting District Judge Walter.

On July 15, Plante filed a letter asking Judge Walter to resolve the procedural and jurisdictional issues in the case.

However, on July 16, the case was once again reassigned to this court.

On July 21, Plante made another request asking the court to resolve the jurisdictional issues as to the state law claims.

On July 29, the court advised Plante that such requests are properly brought in the form of a motion.

On August 19, Plante proceeded to file a motion for preliminary injunction.

end quotes

So, to recap, on June 18, 2003, I filed the original complaint, which was admitted by District Judge David N. Hurd based on the fact that I had in fact established violations of my constitutional right by the defendants, which then posed a serious problem for not only the Town of Poestenkill, but for the County of Rensselaer and the State of New York, as well, along with the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York, so that eight months later, on February 20, 2004, the case was taken away from Judge Hurd, whose case law my standing was based on, and transferred over to Hillary Clinton Conservative Republican district court judge Gary Sharpe for proper disposal into the judicial toilet to protect corruption in New York state, which Hillary was a champion of in her capacity as U.S. senator from New York.

Further proof that I had standing is found at p.598 of the 609 page record before Sotomayor in 2005, where Sharpe states “Plante’s motion for a preliminary injunction is denied as moot.”

Right there, Sharpe trips himself up and exposes himself as a liar, because if I did not have standing before the court in the first place, which means I had to have presented Judge Hurd with valid civil rights violations based on established precedent from the United States Supreme Court, there would not have been such a motion.

And again, that is something a beginning law school student would know, so what is up with Tomaselli then when he informed the pro-corruption/anti-regulation/anti-law and order Town Board on April 25, 2005 as follows:

Perhaps as indicative of the Court’s impression of Plante’s Complaint as anything in the body of the Decision is the very first footnote thereto wherein Judge Sharpe refers to the fact “This Court has attempted to summarize the litany of unintelligible and conclusory allegations in Plante’s convoluted complaint and attached exhibits.”

end quotes

And based on the actual record, as opposed to the bull**** from Sharpe cited by Tomaselli on April 25, 2005, why did Sharpe write those words?

If your answer is “to cause me harm for the rest of my life,” you have nailed it.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-82695
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

CNN

"Key House Democrats outline Trump investigations if they take back House Majority"

By Lauren Fox and Jeremy Herb, CNN

15 OCTOBER 2018

Democrats in the US House of Representatives are beginning to quietly prepare to hold the Trump administration accountable if they win the majority in November.

In more than a dozen interviews, CNN has learned that Democrats on virtually every committee in the House of Representatives are carefully positioning themselves to be ready in the event that they find themselves in the majority after the midterms.

Nadler has also said he wants more information on Kavanaugh, who was accused in the 11th hour of his confirmation process of sexually assaulting Christine Blasey Ford when they were both teenagers.

Kavanaugh vehemently denied the allegations and, after the FBI reopened its background investigation into him, Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court.

"It is not something we are eager to do," Nadler told The New York Times earlier this month.

"But the Senate having failed to do its proper constitutionally mandated job of advise and consent, we are going to have to do something to provide a check and balance, to protect the rule of law and to protect the legitimacy of one of our most important institutions."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... id=HPDHP17
FOX NEWS

"Pelosi filing FOIA request for key Kavanaugh documents, prolonging fight"

Samuel Chamberlain

8 OCTOBER 2018

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Sunday she will request that the government make public the FBI's supplemental background report into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, indicating the Democrats' fight against Kavanaugh is not over.

In a letter to her Democratic colleagues, Pelosi said her Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request also would cover "transcripts of interviews, instructions from the White House, and any communications to the FBI from Senate Republicans regarding the scope of the investigation," production of which she said was "important to set the record straight."

In her letter, Pelosi said Kavanaugh's confirmation "has wounded the very soul of justice in our country" and called it a "dark chapter."

House Democrats have pledged to investigate Kavanaugh further if they win the majority in November.

LOS ANGELES TIMES

"Calls to impeach Kavanaugh pose awkward challenge for Democrats"

By Laura King, Los Angeles Times

8 OCTOBER 2018

WASHINGTON - Even before the judicial oath was administered and Judge Brett Kavanaugh became Justice Kavanaugh, some on the political left were sounding calls to impeach him.

Even though Democrats do not want to appear too confident about winning control of the House, some have already raised the issue of investigating Kavanaugh for untruthfulness if they gain the majority and key committee chairmanships come into their hands.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler of New York, the ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, who would likely take over the chairmanship from Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., if Democrats win control of the House, explicitly raised the issue even before Kavanaugh's confirmation.

"If he is on the Supreme Court, and the Senate hasn't investigated (Kavanaugh), then the House will have to," Nadler said on ABC a week ago.

"We would have to investigate any credible allegations of perjury and other things that haven't been properly looked into before."

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., has gone further, joining fellow Judiciary Committee member Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, D-Ill., in calling for a start to impeachment proceedings against Kavanaugh.

CBS NEWS

"Pelosi calls Kavanaugh "hysterical," says he's unfit for Supreme Court"

Grace Segers

30 SEPTEMBER 2018

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh "hysterical" and said that he was temperamentally unfit to serve on the Supreme Court.

Pelosi made the comments in an interview Saturday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

Pelosi said that she believed Kavanaugh's testimony proved that he could not serve on the Supreme Court, because it showed that he is biased against Democrats.

"I think that he disqualifies himself with those statements and the manner in which he went after the Clintons and the Democrats," she said.

Pelosi demurred when asked if she would try to impeach Kavanaugh if he is confirmed, and if Democrats gain the majority in the House of Representatives.

"I will say this — if he is not telling the truth to Congress or to the FBI, then he's not fit not only to be on the Supreme Court, but to be on the court he's on right now," Pelosi said.

"It's not time for a hysterical, biased person to go to the court and expect us to say, 'isn't that wonderful,'" Pelosi said.

THE WASHINGTON POST

"Roberts refers judicial misconduct complaints against Kavanaugh to federal appeals court in Colorado"

Ann Marimow, Tom Hamburger

11 OCTOBER 2018

Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. on Wednesday referred more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints filed recently against Brett M. Kavanaugh to a federal appeals court in Colorado.

The 15 complaints, related to statements Kavanaugh made during his Senate confirmation hearings, were initially filed with the federal appeals court in Washington, where Kavanaugh served for the last 12 years before his confirmation Saturday to the Supreme Court.

The allegations center on whether Kavanaugh was dishonest and lacked judicial temperament during his Senate testimony, according to people familiar with the matter.

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 21, 2018 at 11:12 am

Paul Plante says :

So from this detailed accounting of actual reality, we can clearly see the bull**** nature of the calls of the Democrats to investigate Brett Kavanaugh for dishonesty, because there is no requirement whatsoever, as Bobby Katzmann and the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals prove in writing above, that a federal judge be honest in the first place.

If the Democrats are going to go after Brett Kavanaugh for being dishonest, then they had better add the judges of the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals to the list, including Bobby Katzmann, who has endorsed judicial dishonesty in writing, and Sonia Sotomayor, who epitomizes judicial dishonesty, and Hillary Clinton Conservative Republican judge Gary Sharpe in the federal Northern District of New York.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-83028
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 21, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Paul Plante says :

Staying with the subject of the open and outright dishonesty of Hillary Clinton Conservative Republican federal district court judge Gary Sharpe in the federal Northern District of New York, and Sonia Sotomayor as a circuit judge on the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in 2005, this in the face of a FOX News article “Pelosi filing FOIA request for key Kavanaugh documents, prolonging fight” by Samuel Chamberlain on 8 October 2018, wherein Nancy said Kavanaugh’s confirmation “has wounded the very soul of justice in our country,” as if there actually was such a thing in America as a “soul of justice,” given these federal judges are put in place by hack politicians like Hillary Clinton who wouldn’t know justice if it reared up and bit her in her ample ***, and a Los Angeles Times article entitled “Calls to impeach Kavanaugh pose awkward challenge for Democrats” by Laura King on 8 October 2018, wherein Rep. Jerrold Nadler of New York, the ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, who would likely take over the chairmanship from Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., if Democrats win control of the House, said “(I)f he is on the Supreme Court, and the Senate hasn’t investigated (Kavanaugh), then the House will have to, we would have to investigate any credible allegations of perjury and other things that haven’t been properly looked into before,” and a CBS News article entitled “Pelosi calls Kavanaugh “hysterical,” says he’s unfit for Supreme Court” by Grace Segers on 30 September 2018 where our very own Nancy Pelosi, the heart and soul of the Democrat party in the House of Representatives said “I will say this — if he is not telling the truth to Congress or to the FBI, then he’s not fit not only to be on the Supreme Court, but to be on the court he’s on right now,” and a Washington Post article entitled “Roberts refers judicial misconduct complaints against Kavanaugh to federal appeals court in Colorado” by Ann Marimow and Tom Hamburger on 11 October 2018, wherein was stated that Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. referred more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints filed recently against Brett M. Kavanaugh to a federal appeals court in Colorado with the allegations centering on whether Kavanaugh was dishonest, to see the kind of judicial dishonesty on the part of Judge Sharpe and Sonia Sotomayor that pro-corruption Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli was cheering and crowing about in his letters above to the Poestenkill Town Board, let’s go back to the April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit I filed with the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme court I Albany, New York, in response to a libelous rant or screed Tomaselli had filed with the same court as Poestenkill Town Attorney in a vain attempt to turn the judges of that Court against me with respect to litigation I was involved in as a plaintiff against endemic public corruption involving the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, where we have as follows:

20. Now, according to Mr. Tomaselli’s operative theory at page one of his April 22, 1996 letter annexed to Mr. Zweig’s affidavit as Exhibit D, and according to the averments at paragraph 17 of Mr. Zweig’s April 22, 1996 sworn affidavit, I am supposed to have allegedly “targeted” the Poestenkill Planning Board with “untruthful, unwarranted, and downright vicious personal invectives” allegedly “launched” like so many Scud missiles to serve some particular agenda or cause of mine, which in reality is First Amendment redress of grievance, and I am further alleged by Messrs. Zweig and Tomaselli to have ignored or distorted facts and/or law, concentrating instead on “personal insults and name-calling” against the members of the Poestenkill Planning Board in order to induce Judge Spain, a very respected jurist who now sits on this Court, to annul the permit in question and award me costs in that matter, and according to that operative theory, Judge Spain is supposed to have fallen like a ton of bricks for such bunkum and twaddle in annulling the permit.

21. Such a theory by Messrs. Zweig and Tomaselli of course requires this Court to assume that Judge Spain is a fool, and I personally will have no part in such gratuitous “judge-bashing,” which conduct I extremely revolting and repugnant.

22. In applying the Tomaselli/Zweig “theory” of how the law allegedly works in the County of Rensselaer, where according to Mr. Tomaselli, respected Judges like Justice Spain allegedly annul Town of Poestenkill special permits based on nothing more than distorted facts and/or law and personal insults, I would ask this Court to take note of the fact that costs against planning boards in the State of New York are awarded only when the Court has before it evidence that the planning board acted with gross negligence, or in bad faith or with malice in making the decision appealed from, as was the case in that matter.

23. Apparently, according to the Tomaselli/Zweig theory, my alleged distortions of fact and/or law and personal insults and name-calling in that matter before Judge Spain would have “buffaloed” this Court, and so an appeal would not have succeeded, so “silver a tongue” am I alleged to have.

24. Based upon these two decisions alone, it becomes readily apparent that there is no merit whatsoever to the averments of Mr. Zweig based upon the assertions of Mr. Tomaselli that I am a “liar,” and based upon these two decisions alone, the contempt that these two gentlemen have for the judges who serve the public in the County of Rensselaer becomes readily apparent.

25. It does not end there, however, unfortunately.

26. Annexed hereto as Exhibit E and made a part of is a transcript decision of Judge Spain dated March 28, 1994, in Matter of Paul R. Plante v. Poestenkill Town Board, Jay F. Nish, Paul Sieloff, Nelson Armlin, Mark Dunlea and Kristine Legenbauer, Rensselaer County Index No. 179138, wherein Judge Spain annulled a resolution of the Poestenkill Town Board made on November 10, 1992 based upon facts stated under oath by myself in my pro se petition in that matter.

27. It is respectfully submitted that nowhere in that decision is there any mention made of distortion of fact, and/or law by myself, nor is there mention made by the Court of alleged personal insults or name-calling by myself, as Messrs. Zweig and Tomaselli would have this Court believe is my “style,” nor was Plante v. Town Board ever appealed from.

28. I would also ask the Court to note that defendant Kristine Legenbauer in that action remains on the Poestenkill Town Board to this date.

29. As above, if what Messrs. Tomaselli and Zweig say is true in their respective submissions to this Court, they would require that this Court treat Judge Spain as nothing more than a “fool” who is easily duped by someone like myself who according to Mr. Tomaselli, allegedly engages in deception and outright lies to the courts of Rensselaer and Albany Counties to further some alleged “agenda” or “cause” I am alleged by Mr. Tomaselli to have.

30. As before, I refuse to countenance such assertions by these two gentlemen, and I ask this Court to find such assertions to be both unprofessional and unwarranted, especially by an attorney like Mr. Tomaselli who himself is allegedly in charge of the ethics of other attorneys in Rensselaer County.

32. Annexed hereto as Exhibit F and made a part hereof is a September 18, 1995 decision of Honorable James B. Canfield in Matter of Byer et al. v. Town of Poestenkill, Rensselaer County Index No. 183977, wherein Judge Canfield annulled a local law passed by the Poestenkill Town Board in July of 1994 because the Town Board failed to comply with the law as it is written in the State of New York.

33. In that decision at pages two and three, this Court will note that I moved the Court below to intervene in that matter and that I was successful in that motion.

34. At pages four and five of that decision, and based upon my affidavit testimony in that proceeding, Judge Canfield found that Poestenkill Town Councilman Keith Hammond had an insurmountable appearance of impropriety and conflict of interest.

35. Councilman Hammond remains on the Poestenkill Town Board at the time of this writing.

36. At pages six and seven, the Court found based upon my affidavit testimony that the Poestenkill Town Board had “completely” failed to comply with the requirements of SEQRA when it passed Local Law No. 2 of 1994.

37. According to the operative theory of Messrs. Tomaselli and Zweig, Judge Canfield must also be a “fool” who is easily misled by someone like myself who allegedly distorts facts and/or law and allegedly engages in insults and name-calling.

38. If what Mr. Tomaselli says at page one of his April 22, 1996 letter annexed hereto as Exhibit B is taken at face value and is assumed to be true, then we now have three judges who do not know the law, but instead simply hand out rulings against my alleged “adversaries” based upon nothing more than distortions of fact and outright lies.

39. Quite frankly, however, such an assertion by Mr. Tomaselli is ludicrous and beneath the dignity of this Court.

40. Annexed hereto as Exhibit G and made a part of is an affirmation of Assistant New York State Attorney General Kathleen Liston Morrison dated October 14, 1993, in Matter of the Application of Paul R. Plante v. New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Albany County Index No. 4840-93.

41. In that particular matter, Assistant Attorney General Morrison conceded to Judge Robert C. Williams, J.S.C., based upon the averments in my petition alone that in fact, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation was in error when it issued the permit in question.

42. Specifically, in paragraph 2 of Exhibit G, Assistant Attorney General Morrison can be seen stating that based on the averments in my petition in that matter, DEC was in error in part because it had not complied with the New York State Uniform Procedures Act, the New York State Solid Waste Management Act, and SEQRA.

43. Thereafter, in a November 19, 1993 decision annexed hereto as Exhibit H and made a part hereof, Justice Williams annulled that permit, based on nothing more than the averments in my petition in that matter.

44. Matter of Plante v. DEC, Albany County Index No. 4840-93 was never appealed from.

45. According the Messrs. Tomaselli and Zweig, of course, Assistant Attorney General Morrison must also be a fool who is easily duped by distortions of law and fact and mere name-calling, because in that action, she conceded that the State of New York was wrong without any other proof than my word alone.

46. At this point, based upon the evidence which I have annexed hereto, I believe that it is readily apparent that Mr. Tomaselli and Mr. Zweig never really had anything of substance to say to this Court concerning my conduct as a licensed professional engineer in the State of New York, and so I will my demonstration of that fact at this juncture.

47. Based upon Exhibits C through H, I submit that I am not a “liar” as Mr. Zweig alleges in his April 22, 1996 affidavit, and I do not engage in such deceitful and deceptive tactics as Mr. Tomaselli alleges in his April 22, 1996 letter.

48. To the contrary, as a New York State licensed professional engineer and qualified associate public health engineer, I have a great deal of real assistance to offer the Courts of this state, and I take that responsibility to the citizens of this State very seriously.

49. Accordingly, Mr. Tomaselli’s statements to the contrary in his April 22, 1996 letter must be dismissed out of hand by this Court as being nothing more than pure unsupported and unsubstantiated bunkum and twaddle, and being based upon nothing more than pure bunkum and twaddle, the averments of Mr. John E. Zweig in paragraph 16 of his April 22, 1996 affidavit that I am a “liar” can be seen to be both unsupported and false.

DATED: Poestenkill, New York
April 25, 1996

end quotes

Unable to get the Appeals Court in New York State to go along with his efforts to get me banned from being able to bring suits against the Town of Poestenkill, the County of Rensselaer and the State of New York for corrupt practices as outlined above in an appeal I prevailed in despite the efforts of Tomaselli to have it be otherwise, he finally struck paydirt with Gary Sharpe, who did not mind being dishonest for “the cause,” and Sonia Sotomayor, who did not mind being dishonest, either.

So no wonder Tomaselli was so giddy with glee in 2005.

If I was a crooked lawyer, I would have been, too.

So if Kavanaugh is going to be investigated for lying and being dishonest, why not Gary Sharpe and Sonia Sotomayor, too?

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-83190
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 22, 2018 at 9:15 pm

Paul Plante says :

And with respect to Nancy Pelosi’s comment in the FOX News article “Pelosi filing FOIA request for key Kavanaugh documents, prolonging fight” by Samuel Chamberlain on 8 October 2018, that Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation “has wounded the very soul of justice in our country,” as if Nancy Pelosi even has a clue as to what the word “justice” means, if we go back to paragraph 26 of my April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit filed with the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme court in Albany, New York, in response to a libelous rant or screed Tomaselli had filed with the same court as Poestenkill Town Attorney in a vain attempt to turn the judges of that Court against me with respect to litigation I was involved in as a plaintiff against endemic public corruption involving the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, we have as follows:

26. Annexed hereto as Exhibit E and made a part of is a transcript decision of Judge Spain dated March 28, 1994, in Matter of Paul R. Plante v. Poestenkill Town Board, Jay F. Nish, Paul Sieloff, Nelson Armlin, Mark Dunlea and Kristine Legenbauer, Rensselaer County Index No. 179138, wherein Judge Spain annulled a resolution of the Poestenkill Town Board made on November 10, 1992 based upon facts stated under oath by myself in my pro se petition in that matter.

end quotes

That happens to be the second confirmed willful violation of New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony, by the corrupt Town of Poestenkill in a little more than a month, the first willful violation, another class E felony, being found at paragraph 18 of the April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit to the New York State Appellate Court, as follows:

18. Annexed hereto as Exhibit D and made a part hereof is a February 15, 1994 decision of Honorable Edward O. Spain, J.S.C. in Matter of Paul R. Plante v. Planning Board of Town of Poestenkill, Rensselaer County Index No. 177914.

end quotes

Having two confirmed felonies by the corrupt Town of Poestenkill brought before him by myself caused Judge Spain some consternation because in New York State, a Supreme Court judge can determine that indeed a felony has been committed, but lacks the authority, jurisdiction and discretion to order that the felonies be prosecuted, especially when the New York State Attorney General was actively involved in defending the commission of the felonies at the state level, which brings us to paragraphs 40-43 of my April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit to the New York State Appellate Court, as follows:

40. Annexed hereto as Exhibit G and made a part of is an affirmation of Assistant New York State Attorney General Kathleen Liston Morrison dated October 14, 1993, in Matter of the Application of Paul R. Plante v. New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Albany County Index No. 4840-93.

41. In that particular matter, Assistant Attorney General Morrison conceded to Judge Robert C. Williams, J.S.C., based upon the averments in my petition alone that in fact, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation was in error when it issued the permit in question.

42. Specifically, in paragraph 2 of Exhibit G, Assistant Attorney General Morrison can be seen stating that based on the averments in my petition in that matter, DEC was in error in part because it had not complied with the New York State Uniform Procedures Act, the New York State Solid Waste Management Act, and SEQRA.

43. Thereafter, in a November 19, 1993 decision annexed hereto as Exhibit H and made a part hereof, Justice Williams annulled that permit, based on nothing more than the averments in my petition in that matter.

end quotes

And there we see the second confirmed willful violation of New York Penal Law § 175.40, entitled “Issuing a false certificate,” “(A) person is guilty of issuing a false certificate when, being a public servant authorized by law to make or issue official certificates or other official written instruments, and with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another person, he issues such an instrument, or makes the same with intent that it be issued, knowing that it contains a false statement or false information,” a class E felony, by the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation in six months, the first willful violation, another class E felony, being found at paragraph 11 of the April 25, 1996 sworn affidavit to the New York State Appellate Court, as follows:

11. Annexed hereto as Exhibit C and made a part hereof is a twenty (20) page decision of Honorable Robert C. Williams, J.S.C. in Matter of Lascari, Kaskoun, Mouawad, Plante, Valentine and Powley v. New York State Department of Environmental Conservation et al., Albany Co. Index No. 3943/92, dated May 18, 1993.

end quotes

Having two confirmed felonies by the corrupt New York State Department of Environmental Conservation brought before him by myself caused Judge Williams some consternation as well because as stated above, in New York State, a Supreme Court judge can determine that indeed a felony has been committed, but lacks the authority, jurisdiction and discretion to order that the felonies be prosecuted.

As we were walking out of Albany County Supreme Court after that court appearance, I specifically asked Asst. AG Morrison if the Attorney General was finally going to prosecute DEC personnel involved in the issuance of these bogus permits, and she literally laughed in my face, telling me the Attorney General was the lawyer for the DEC, not the prosecutor of the DEC, and it was myself who was going to find himself in trouble, not the DEC personnel, a threat that came true on 22 August 2001, when the fraudulent New York State Mental Hygiene Law 9.45 order that caused me to be incarcerated in the secure mental facility of the Stratton VA Hospital was issued by a political doctor at the Samaritan Hospital in Troy, New York, a fraudulent document which destroyed my life as a licensed professional engineer in New York state, so that I could no longer bring suit against the corrupt NYSDEC or Town of Poestenkill, the issuance of which, another crime, was first upheld by Hillary Clinton Conservative Republican federal district court judge Gary Sharpe of the federal Northern District of New York in 2005, and then by federal circuit judge Sonia Sotomayor of the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City, the Wall Street branch of the federal court system in 2005, which then caused pro-corruption Poestenkill Town Attorney Patrick Tomaselli in his December 19, 2005 writing to the Poestenkill Town Board above to express his joy that “(T)hus, it appears that yet another Plante matter has been concluded successfully (for the Town), albeit after years of protracted litigation,” that thanks to Sonia Sotomayor “doing the right thing” by lying and burying evidence in order to deprive me of my civil rights!

For that, Sonia Sotomayor should be impeached and thrown off the federal Supreme Court as unfit to serve because of her patent dishonesty which has truly wounded the very soul of justice in our country.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-83589
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 23, 2018 at 5:27 pm

Paul Plante says :

And this statement above that Sonia Sotomayor should be impeached and thrown off the federal Supreme Court as unfit to serve because of her patent dishonesty which has truly wounded the very soul of justice in our country, that brings us to this relevant existential question, as follows:

If there were no requirements that a judge in the federal 2d Circuit be honest, and no censure or opprobrium forthcoming if a judge was openly and patently dishonest, which point was confirmed in writing by 2d Circuit Chief Judge Bobby Katzmann in his Decree of April 30, 2015, and by the Judicial Council of the federal 2d Circuit on June 26, 2015, then how on earth could Sonia Sotomayor be impeached for dishonesty?

And that answer is obvious – she can’t be.

But then, neither can Brett Kavanaugh!

If Sonia Sotomayor as a federal circuit judge could openly and blatantly lie to the PEOPLE of the United States of America in a written judicial decision in 2005, which she did, then so too could Brett Kavanaugh, another federal circuit judge, lie to the representatives of the PEOPLE of the United States of America in the U.S. Senate during the recent Blasey Ford hearings because there cannot be one standard for Sonia Sotomayor, because she is a Democrat and a Latina, and another standard for Brett Kavanaugh because he is a white Republican male!

That would be the grossest kind of discrimination, afterall, and we cannot have that in our federal court system, because it would truly wound the very soul of justice in our country!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-83940
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR October 24, 2018 at 5:27 pm

Paul Plante says :

And the above answer to this relevant existential question, “if there were no requirements that a judge in the federal 2d Circuit be honest, and no censure or opprobrium forthcoming if a judge was openly and patently dishonest, which point was confirmed in writing by 2d Circuit Chief Judge Bobby Katzmann in his Decree of April 30, 2015, and by the Judicial Council of the federal 2d Circuit on June 26, 2015, then how on earth could Sonia Sotomayor be impeached for dishonesty,” brings us to an article in The Daily Beast entitled “GOP Sen. Jeff Flake: ‘I Don’t Know if I Believed’ Brett Kavanuagh” by Pilar.Melendez@thedailybeast.com (Pilar Melendez) on 23 October 2018, as follows:

Several weeks after delaying the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh only to vote in the judge’s favor, Republican Sen. Jeff Flake on Tuesday admitted that he’s not actually sure who he believes: Kavanaugh or his accuser, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

“You know, she was very compelling,” Flake said during an interview on ABC’s The View, in response to being grilled over his eventual support for Kavanaugh after calling for a week-long delay to allow an FBI investigation into the sexual-misconduct allegations leveled against the judge.

The retiring Arizona senator continued: “[Kavanuagh] was very persuasive.”

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t know.”

“I wish I had the certitude that some of my colleagues expressed.”

“But I said on the [Senate] floor before that hearing, we’re likely to hear the hearing with as much doubt as certainty.”

“And that’s how I felt afterwards.”

end quotes

How exactly Cristine Blasey Ford could be compelling with all her different versions of what she says happened back in 1982, when Brett Kavanaugh was either incoherently drunk, which would seem to imply that he was blotto, passed out, or stumbling drunk in another version at the same time Brett Kavanaugh was very persuasive in saying none of it ever happened quite frankly eludes me, but then, I am not a United States Senator having to pick his way along with the press, lest he offend someone, which takes us back to The Daily Beast, as follows:

Co-host Joy Behar asked the conservative lawmaker why Kavanaugh was the only option and not another nominee previously included on Trump’s shortlist.

Flake explained that a “mere allegation” was not sufficient evidence to disqualify Kavanaugh from serving on the Supreme Court.

“If the mere allegation with no corroboration is sufficient to disqualify someone, we’ve entered a new phase that we probably don’t want to enter,” Flake added.

end quotes

But the fact of the matter, as this thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, with respect to myself, anyway, being unable to render honest services as a licensed professional engineer to the people of the state of New York as a result of being branded as being mentally ill and dangerous by a political doctor at the Samaritan Hospital in Troy, New York on 22 August 2001, as of December 2005, which destroys my credibility as an expert witness on behalf of the people, we did in fact enter a new phase we clearly shouldn’t have entered, thanks to Sonia Sotomayor as a circuit judge on the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City, where the mere allegation that a licensed professional engineer is mentally ill and dangerous with no corroboration is sufficient to disqualify someone, in this case, myself, from being able to practice as a licensed professional engineer.

Whether Senator Jeff Flake, who doesn’t know whether to believe Christine Blasey Ford or Brett Kavanaugh, is aware of it or not, thanks to Sonia Sotomayor as a circuit judge on the federal 2d Circuit Court of Appeals in December of 2005, we have gone past a tipping point of where the judges of the federal court system have become independent of the law itself, so that they can openly support and protect endemic public corruption in New York state, which truly has wounded the very soul of justice in our country, especially since that wounding of the soul of justice in our country in December of 2005 is what got her onto the bench of the United States Supreme Court.

As to how shallow-thinking these reporters are, we have this from that same Daily Beast article, to wit:

During his confirmation process, Judge Kavanaugh was accused of sexual misconduct by three separate women, including former classmate Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who said that, in the early 1980s, when they were teenagers, he allegedly pinned her down on a bed at a house party and attempted to sexually assault her.

end quotes

Except Dr. Christine Blasey Ford was never a classmate of Brett Kavanaugh.

She was younger than he by two years, if we can believe her on that score, and they went to different schools.

Christine Blasey Ford was a Holton Girl, while Kavanaugh went to the exclusive Georgetown Prep

But should details like matter to the press in this country?

Should we expect them to be accurate in their reporting?

And the answer is apparently not, which takes us back to The Daily Beast article as follows:

Following the FBI investigation, brought on by Flake’s request, Kavanaugh was confirmed in a 50-48 vote, despite widespread protests.

And when View co-host Sunny Hostin asked Flake, point-blank, whether he believed Ford, he delivered a stunning response.

“I don’t know,” Flake admitted.

“I don’t know if I believed him either.”

end quotes

And there we have it, people, from hot off the press!

Which takes us back in time to FEDERALIST No. 37, “Concerning the Difficulties of the Convention in Devising a Proper Form of Government,” from the Daily Advertiser to the People of the State of New York by James Madison on Friday, January 11, 1788, as follows:.

The history of almost all the great councils and consultations held among mankind for reconciling their discordant opinions, assuaging their mutual jealousies, and adjusting their respective interests, is a history of factions, contentions, and disappointments, and may be classed among the most dark and degraded pictures which display the infirmities and depravities of the human character.

end quotes

And there he is talking about the recently concluded Blasey Ford hearing before the Judiciary Committee of the United States Senate where this poor, obviously emotionally-distressed woman Christine Blasey Ford was shamelessly exploited for partisan political gain by United States Senator Dianne Feinstein and the Democrat party of America, and what a sad day for America it has been all the way around.

Jemmy, dude, you nailed it!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-84287
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR November 19, 2018 at 11:46 pm

Paul Plante says :

"What is important is those human values we share and those human feelings that we share.”

“But I worry that we forget about that too often.”

Those are words uttered by United States Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor in the CNN article “Sotomayor says Kavanaugh a part of the Supreme Court ‘family'” by Paul LeBlanc on November 17, 2018, and clearly, she has forgotten the human values we are supposed to share, but clearly do not, or she would not have lied and buried evidence in 2005 in Plante v. Bechard et. al., 05-2133-CV, which is proof that Sonia Sotomayor does not share human feelings with us, either.

If she ever did, by the fact of her lying and burying evidence in Plante v. Bechard et. al., 05-2133-CV, she clearly has forgotten them, and that is something she truly should worry about, because somebody who doesn’t share those human feeling and human values is a psychopath, and we should not have psychopaths sitting on the United States Supreme Court.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/o ... ment-95849