thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr »

MARKETWATCH

"Fed's Clarida says economy facing risks while inflation remains muted"

By Greg Robb

Published: Oct 18, 2019 11:30 a.m. ET

In a speech in Washington, Clarida didn't say much about what action the central bank may take at its meeting in two weeks in light of the risks and low inflation.

He stressed interest-rate policy was not on a preset course and policy makers would make decisions meeting-by-meeting.

Officials would assess the risks and will act as appropriate, he added.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/feds- ... 2019-10-18
All these fed officials say that same exact thing over and over and over and over and have since the GREAT RECESSION, that interest-rate policy was not on a preset course and policy makers would make decisions meeting-by-meeting, and fed officials would assess the risks and would act as appropriate …

And still, they are behind the eight-ball …

So are they acting as appropriate?

Or are they just winging it?

I'm with the second answer, myself …
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

We are still waiting for our first rain since April.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Wow!

Next time a big storm is headed this way, I'll see if I can't encourage it to head your way, instead ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Hillary Clinton just went on David Plouffe’s podcast and accused Tulsi Gabbard — a combat veteran, soldier and Major in the Army National Guard — of being “groomed” to be a “Russian asset”.
This election season is becoming very tedious very rapidly …

And it promises to get even more shrill as the days go by …

Now Hillary Clinton is getting her mouth running up to hyperspeed as she makes her presence on "the trail" once again known …

READY FOR HILLARY 2020!

RUN, HILLARY, RUN!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

The best part (for the media) is that all of this phenomenal programming is FREE.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Got to just love it from their perspective …

As for me, anymore, however, just the thought of it makes me throw up in my mouth …

Especially Hillary …

The one perfect person in all the whole world, that's our Hillary …

So I'm not rushing out to buy a TV and cable package to watch it ...

And so ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR June 20, 2019 at 6:52 pm

And that talk of the famous “Obama/Clinton reset” takes us back to a NATIONAL REVIEW article entitled “Russian Collusion, Clinton $tyle” by Deroy Murdock on March 27, 2018, where we had this necessary background, to wit:

In contrast, Team Mueller studiously ignores something more conspicuous than the iridescent onion domes atop Red Square’s St. Basil’s Cathedral: Private interests that closed deals with Vladimir Putin and his agents — thanks to then–secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s public favors — gave the Clinton Foundation between $152 million and $173 million.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation were, in essence, gift-wrapped presents for the Clintons.

Hillary’s March 2009 button-pushing “Russian reset” ceremony with Moscow’s foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov, triggered this particular bonanza.

Hillary captured its essence in March 2010 when she told former Soviet propagandist Vladimir Pozner on First Channel TV: “Our goal is to help strengthen Russia.”

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/h ... -on-trump/
CNN

"Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run"

By Dan Merica, CNN

Updated 9:13 AM ET, Sat October 19, 2019

(CNN) — Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.

The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.

Clinton did not provide proof about how Russia is "grooming" Gabbard.

Gabbard responded on Twitter Friday afternoon to Clinton's comments.

"Thank you @HillaryClinton."

"You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain," she tweeted.

"From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation," she added.

"We wondered who was behind it and why."

"Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose."

"It's now clear that this primary is between you and me."

"Don't cowardly hide behind your proxies."

"Join the race directly."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics ... index.html
What a mean, vindictive, hateful and thoroughly obnoxious and odious person Hillary Clinton is …

But hey, we all knew that already …

Which is why Hillary is a two-time LOSER …

As well as a Russian asset of the first order …

And it is good to see Tulsi Gabbard standing up to her and not meekly taking her crap because she is QUEEN HILLARY …

And if anybody is the personification of the rot that infests American politics today, it is the intriguer Hillary Clinton ...

And so ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Hillary is on TV.

And we are not.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

And would we really want to be on TV with Hillary?

I'm thinking I would be taking a pass, myself ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Hillary most certainly WANTS to be on TV.

As does tRUMP.

Or any of them.

In ancient Athens, citizens were chosen by lots to serve in the Senate for a fixed term. No election, no committees to re-elect.

They lasted 500 years.

Will we?