Just musings, is all

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: Just musings, is all

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 22, 2022 AT 4:12 PM

Paul Plante says:

And since the barrage of pure horse manure from this WITCH HUNTERS’ STALINIST SHOW TRIAL is now flowing fast and thick with this EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY of WITCH HUNTER Lizzie Cheney on June 28, 2022, using Cassidy Hutchinson as a willing and useful stage prop, so that Lizzie isn’t just talking to herself, which torrent of BULL**** has triggered yet another PRIMETIME TV WITCH HUNTERS HEARING on 21 July 2021 starring Virginia’s own Elaine Luria, D-Va., a former Naval officer who makes a mockery of her oath to defend the Constitution, and who led the session, telling the candid world in an Associated Press article titled “Jan. 6 panel probes Trump’s 187 minutes as Capitol attacked” by Lisa Mascaro, Mary Clare Jalonick and Farnoush Amiri on 21 July 2022 that she expected testimony from White House aides would “just be really compelling,” even though it is scripted BULL**** intended to be highly inflammatory, which is the essence of a STALINIST SHOW TRIAL where the victim, in this case, the hated Donald Trump is tried in absentia with no due process of law afforded, another prime requisite of a STALINIST SHOW TRIAL, for which hearing there is as of yet no posted transcript, let’s get back to the play action on June 28, 2022, starring Lizzie Cheney as the woman in the know, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: Ms. Hutchinson, here’s a clip of your testimony regarding Mr. Meadows’ response to learning that the rally attendees were armed that day.

[Begin Videotape]

What was Mark’s reaction — Mr. Meadows’ reaction to this list of weapons that people had in the crowd?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: When Tony and I went in to talk to Mark that morning, Mark was sitting on his couch and on his phone which was something typical.

And I remember Tony just got right into it.

He was like, sorry, I just want to let you know and informed him, like, this is how many people we have outside the mags right now.

These are the weapons that we’re going to have.

It’s possible he listed more weapons off that I just don’t recall.

And gave him a brief but — and concise explanation, but also fairly — fairly thorough.

And I remember distinctly Mark not looking up from his phone, right?

I remember Tony finishing his explanation and it taking a few seconds for Mark to say his name.

Because I almost said, Mark, did you hear him?

And then Mark chimed in.

It was like, Alright, anything else?

Still looking down at his phone.

And Tony looked at me and I looked at Tony and he — Tony said no, Sir.

Do you have any questions?

He’s like, what are you hearing?

And I looked at Tony and I was like, Sir he just told you about what was happening down at the rallies.

And he was like yeah, yeah.

I know.

And then he looked up and said have you talked to the President?

And Tony said yes, Sir.

He’s aware.

And he said Alright.

Good.

LIZ CHENEY: He asked Tony if Tony had informed the President —

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: — Yes —

LIZ CHENEY: — And Tony said yes, he had.

[End Videotape]

So Miss Hutchinson, is it your understanding that Mr. Ornato told the President about weapons at the rally on the morning of January 6th?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: That’s what Mr. Ornato relayed to me.

LIZ CHENEY: And here’s how you characterized Mr. Meadows’ general response when people raised concerns about what could happen on January 6th.

[Begin Videotape]

UNKNOWN: So at the time in the days leading up to the 6th, there were lots of public reports about how things might go bad on the 6th, even the potential for violence.

If I’m hearing you correctly, what stands out to you is that Mr. Meadows did not share those concerns or at least did not act on those concerns.

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Did not act on those concerns would be accurate.

end quotes

Oh, cut the ******* BULL****, Cassidy!

There were, according to the estimates, several thousand people out there on 6 January 2021, and according to the Associated Press article titled “Jan. 6 panel probes Trump’s 187 minutes as Capitol attacked” by Lisa Mascaro, Mary Clare Jalonick and Farnoush Amiri on 21 July 2022, we have as follows concerning those present, to wit:

So far, more than 840 people have been charged with federal crimes related to the Capitol riot.

Over 330 of them have pleaded guilty, mostly to misdemeanors.

Of the more than 200 defendants to be sentenced, approximately 100 received terms of imprisonment.

end quotes

So are Lizzie and Cassidy HYPING things here, people, to make them more dramatic, given this is a STALINIST SHOW TRIAL where such tactics are expected?

And of course they are – because that is what is expected of them, which takes us to the relevant and important question of what exactly was it that Mark Meadows, who was a powerless political hack serving Donald Trump as his chief of staff, whose duties were limited to selecting and hiring staff members like Cassidy Hutchinson, structuring the office’s system of reporting information, monitoring and maintaining the office’s information flow to the president, maintaining the president’s schedule, and advising the president on politics and policy, going to do to stop anybody outside of his office from doing anything, given that in Washington, D.C., as we clearly see from a FOX 5 DC article titled “Several arrested on gun charges as pro-Trump rallies begin in DC” by Stephanie Ramirez and Lindsay Watts on January 5, 2021, it is the mayor of Washington, D.C., not the president, and certainly not a political weakling like Mark Meadows, who is responsible for enforcing law and order in the Capital city, to wit:

Also on Tuesday, Mayor Bowser penned a stern letter to the United States Attorney General, Acting Secretary of Defense and Acting Secretary of the Army.

“The District of Columbia Government has not requested personnel from any other federal law enforcement agencies,” she wrote, calling on the federal leaders to coordinate with and contact D.C. Police immediately if they plan to do so.

This is in response to events that happened in June, as the Mayor and President publicly battled over who has the authority to mobilize law enforcement in the District.

end quotes

So besides all those in America without a brain in their head who are unable to think, a number upwards of 20 million souls, who are these WITCH HUNTERS trying to fool with this horse**** about Mark Meadows failing to take any action on 6 January 2021, the day the Democrats in the House of Representatives struck our Constitution a DEATH BLOW behind closed doors while their paramilitaries were leading a riot outside to distract the American people from what was going on inside the Capitol?

Going back to the transcript of this STALINIST SHOW TRIAL, which would make Joe Stalin quite proud that his legacy lives on here in what used to be the United States of America, it continues as follows:

UNKNOWN: But other people raised them to — to him like in this exchange you mentioned that Mr. Ornato pulled him aside.

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: That’s correct.

[End Videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: Ms. Hutchinson, we’re going to show now an exchange of texts between you and Deputy Chief of Staff Ornato.

And these text messages were exchanged while you were at the ellipse.

In one text you write: But the crowd looks good from this vantage point.

As long as we get the shot.

He was effing furious.

And the text messages also stress that President Trump kept mentioning the OTR, an off the record movement.

We’re going to come back and ask you about that in a minute.

But could you tell us, first of all, who it is in the text who was furious?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: The he in that text that I was referring to was the President.

LIZ CHENEY: And why was he furious, Miss Hutchinson?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: He was furious because he wanted the arena that we had on the ellipse to be maxed out at capacity for all attendees.

end quotes

And as we saw above, the permitted capacity was 30,000 people and approximately 25,000 participants were screened by Secret Service Uniformed Division officers to get into the restricted area where Donald Trump was speaking on January 6, 2021.

Getting back to the transcript, the BULL**** from Lizzie and Cassidy continues to flow forth freely, as follows:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: The advanced team had relayed to him that the mags were free flowing.

Everybody who wanted to come in had already come in.

But he still was angry about the extra space and wanted more people to come in.

LIZ CHENEY: And did you go to the rally in the Presidential motorcade?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I — I was there, yes, in the motorcade.

LIZ CHENEY: And were you backstage with the President and other members of his staff and family?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I was.

LIZ CHENEY: And you told us, Ms. Hutchinson, about particular comments that you heard while you were in the tent area.

[Begin Videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: When we were in the offstage announce area tent behind the stage he was very concerned about the shot, meaning the photograph that we would get, because the rally space wasn’t full.

One of the reasons which I’ve previously stated was because he wanted it to be full and for people to not feel excluded because they had come far to watch him at the rally.

And he felt the mags were at fault for not letting everybody in.

But another leading reason and likely the primary reason is because he wanted it full and he was angry that we weren’t letting people through the mags with weapons, what the Secret Service deemed as weapons and are — are weapons.

But when we were in the offstage announce tent, I was part of a conversation — I was in — I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the President say something to the effect of, you know, I – – I don’t effing care that they have weapons.

end quotes

And WHOA there, Cassidy – you say in one breath that you were “part of a conversation,” and almost before those words are out of your mouth, you correct that obvious falsehood by stating “I was in the vicinity of a conversation.”

The “vicinity of a conversation?”

Do tell, Cassidy.

So what exactly was the “vicinity of a conversation” where you say you “overheard the President say something to the effect of, you know, I – – I don’t effing care that they have weapons?”

Were you eavesdropping, Cassidy?

And “something to the effect of?”

What kind of horse**** is that?

Getting back to this unbelievable flow of bull**** from Cassidy, who before she turned against Trump, was for him, it continues thusly:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: They’re not here to hurt me.

Take that effing mags away.

Let my people in.

They can march to the Capitol from here.

Let the people in.

Take the effing mags away.

[End Videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: Just to be clear, Ms. Hutchinson, is it your understanding that the President wanted to take the mags away and said that the armed individuals were not there to hurt him?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: That’s a fair assessment.

LIZ CHENEY: The issue wasn’t with the amount of space available in the official rally area only, but instead that people did not want to have to go through the mags.

Let’s listen to a portion of what you told us about that.

[Begin Videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: In this particular instance, it wasn’t the capacity of our space.

It was the mags and the people that didn’t want to come through.

And that’s what Tony had been trying to relay to him that morning.

You know, it’s not the issues that we encounter on the campaign.

We have enough space, Sir.

They don’t want to come in right now.

They — they have weapons that they don’t want confiscated by the Secret Service.

And they’re fine on the mall.

They can see you on the mall and they’re — they want to march straight to the Capitol from the mall.

[End Videotape]

So, Tony Ornato, another political hack who according to his bio is the Assistant Director of the United States Secret Service Office of Training and was the Service’s Deputy Assistant Director who headed the security detail of president Donald Trump until taking a leave of absence when the president named him White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations in December 2019, and after his tenure as a political appointee in the Trump administration, he returned to the Secret Service where he currently serves as the Assistant Director in the Office of Training, knew that people on the mall had weapons and they didn’t want those weapons confiscated?

That’s far out, people, so far out as to be totally unbelievable.

And let’s go back to his bio where we have this:

After having served on the Trump presidential detail for three years, Ornato received the unprecedented permission to temporarily take a leave of absence to become a White House political advisor.

In December 2019, Trump announced that Ornato would be changing roles: “The United States Secret Service Deputy Assistant Director, Anthony Ornato, will become my new Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations.”

With this shift Ornato left his role as protective agent to become a manager responsible for all aspects of security, travel, information technology, military operations, scheduling and operational logistics required in support of the President, managing a budget of approximately $800 million and leading a workforce of over 5,000 persons.

He and his team provided management and administration services, human resources support, financial oversight, and medical support.

He managed the Residence staff assigned to the president and the Executive Office of the President complex.

Ornato also had responsibility for a variety of offices related to the White House, including Camp David, the Presidential Airlift Group, the Presidential Marine Helicopter Squadron, the White House Communications Agency.

He was also responsible for the “Presidential Continuity Policy, Plans and Requirements.”

During his tenure on Trump’s staff he helped to organize the Donald Trump photo op at St. John’s Church, an event that generated controversy.

Ornato had participated in coordinating the logistics of the event.

The Project on Government Oversight noted that “it remains unclear whether Ornato’s role in the events of Lafayette Square ever came under scrutiny.”

In mid December, during a meeting Trump was holding with Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick M. Byrne, Cassidy Hutchinson texted Ornato saying, “the west wing is UNHINGED.”

Ornato responded to her, saying, “oh holy hell.”

In late December 2020, Trump aides consulted with Ornato regarding the president’s desire to ride in a motorcade accompanying January 6 marchers protesting the election of Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.

Trump later said he wanted to accompany the marchers but that he was prevented from doing so.

In an interview in April with The Washington Post, Trump expressed regret over not marching to the U.S. Capitol the day his supporters stormed the building.

He said he pressed to join the march that day but was stopped by his security detail.

“Secret Service wouldn’t let me,” Trump said.

“I wanted to go.”

“I wanted to go so badly.”

“Secret Service says you can’t go.”

“I would have gone there in a minute.”

During her June 2022 testimony before the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson said she had been told by Ornato that after Trump got into the presidential SUV following his January 6 Ellipse rally, hoping to drive to the Capitol as his supporters marched there, his lead Secret Service agent Robert Engel told him it was too dangerous and informed him they were returning to the White House.

Hutchinson said Ornato told her Trump became irate and attempted to grab the steering wheel of the vehicle, and lunged at Engel’s clavicles.

She testified Engel was present with Ornato as he related the incident but never contradicted the account.

CNN reported three days after Hutchinson’s testimony that it had spoken with two Secret Service agents who had heard accounts of the incident from multiple other agents since February 2021, including Trump’s driver.

Although details differed, agents confirmed there was an angry confrontation, with one agent relating that Trump “tried to lunge over the seat — for what reason, nobody had any idea,” but no one asserted Trump attacked Engel.

A separate Secret Service official told CNN that Engel denied that Trump grabbed at the steering wheel or lunged toward an agent on his detail, and that Ornato denied telling Hutchinson such.

Politico reported the same day that Engel told the committee during an early 2022 deposition that he had kept his full account of the incident from his Secret Service colleagues for at least fourteen months.

Hutchinson testified that on the morning of January 6, Ornato told White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows that participants in Trump’s rally had weapons, and that Ornato told her he had also informed Trump.

Keith Kellogg, an advisor to Pence, reportedly told Ornato that Pence refused with good reason to be evacuated from the Capitol by the Secret Serve as the rioting was proceeding.

But Politico’s Kyle Cheney reported that Ornato testified to the Jan. 6 committee that he incorrectly told Mark Meadows that Pence had already been evacuated when Trump sent a tweet attacking Pence at 2:24 p.m.

Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig, author of a 2021 book on the Secret Service, characterized Engel and Ornato as “very, very close to President Trump.”

During an MSNBC interview she stated: “some people accused them of at times being enablers and ‘yes men’ of the president — particularly Tony Ornato — and very much people who wanted to … see him pleased.”

Leonnig said there was a large contingent of Trump’s Secret Service detail that wanted Biden to fail and some “took to their personal media accounts to cheer on the insurrection and the individuals riding up to the Capitol as patriots.”1]

Ornato has been interviewed twice by the United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, and the Secret Service announced that Ornato will be made available to testify under oath to the committee.

end quotes

And once again, with all of that to digest, if it is possible to digest so much pure bull**** as we are getting barraged with here, let’s take another break for station identification and a solid uninterrupted two hours of your favorite commercials that you can’t live without, and after that, we will be back with more EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY from Lizzie Cheney about 6 January 2021, when highly trained Democrat party paramilitary commandos led a successful assault on the Capitol to distract the nation’s attention away from the travesty playing itself behind closed doors and off the record inside the Capitol, so leave your channel setting right where it is, and don’t touch that dial.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-650769
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 23, 2022 AT 9:05 PM

Paul Plante says:

HEARSAY, GOSSIP and pure horse****, people, is what we are being dosed with here as this STALINIST SHOW TRIAL where Donald Trump is being tried in absentia, which is an UN-AMERICAN as it gets, continues to unfold and make its way to the American people courtesy of NETWORK PRIMETIME TV serving as an organ for the dissemination of PURE POLITICAL PROPAGANDA by these UN-AMERICAN STALINIST WITCH HUNTERS, who are carrying on Joe Stalin’s tradition of political repression that he used to rid himself of those he considered his political enemies, which brings us to July 21, 2021 and the opening statement of GRAND INQUISITOR Bennie Thompson in that episode of the WITCH HUNTERS OF WASHINGTON, D.C., PRESENT EVEN MORE HYPE AND HYSTERIA, where we have the following, to wit:

BENNIE THOMPSON: Over the last month and a half, the Select Committee has told the story of a president who did everything in his power to overturn an election.

end quotes

And yes, people, that is exactly right – they have told “a story,” a story they have created by piecing together odds and ends of gossip, and innuendo, and outright lies put on the record by the WITCH HUNTERS themselves, as we have been seeing above here in this EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY of Lizzie Cheney, using the GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson, as a stage prop to aid Lizzie Cheney in putting forth her inflammatory testimony, which takes us back to Bennie on 21 July, to wit:

BENNIE THOMPSON: He lied.

He bullied.

He betrayed his oath.

He tried to destroy our democratic institutions.

He summoned a mob to Washington.

Afterward, on January 6th when he knew that the assembled mob was heavily armed and angry, he commanded the mob to go to the Capitol, and he emphatically commanded the heavily armed mob to fight like hell.

end quotes

A heavily armed mob?

What rank and toxic bull**** that is pouring forth from the mouth of Bennie the WITCH HUNTER.

According to the data and facts, only NINE people out of several thousands were arrested on weapons charges, and they were hardly “heavily armed,” but again, people, it is NOT the intent of these WITCH HUNTERS to present us with facts, because facts and truth do not serve their ends, which ends are total political control, which takes us back to the GRAND INQUISITOR Bennie Thompson on 21 July 2022, as follows:

BENNIE THOMPSON: For the weeks between the November election and January 6th, Donald Trump was a force to be reckoned with.

end quotes

HYPE, people, but it is a STALINIST SHOW TRIAL, so HYPE is the name of the game and GRAND INQUISITOR Bennie, who Joe Stalin would call one of his own, is a master at the game which is why Nancy Pelosi put him in charge, which takes us back for more Bennie, to wit:

BENNIE THOMPSON: He shrugged off the factuality and legality correct sober advice of his knowledgeable and sensible advisers.

Instead, he recklessly blazed a path of lawlessness and corruption, the cost of which democracy be damned.

end quotes

And here with that inflammatory rhetoric and verbiage we clearly see the influence of the top-notch Hollywood Soap Opera screenwriters writing the script for this SHOW TRIAL, which again takes us back to Bennie reading his scripted lines, as follows:

BENNIE THOMPSON: And then he stopped.

For 187 minutes on January 6th, this man of unbridled destructive energy could not be moved, not by his aides, not by his allies, not by the violent chants of rioters, or the desperate pleas of those facing down the riot.

And more tellingly, Donald Trump ignored and disregarded the desperate pleas of his own family, including Ivanka and Don Junior.

Even though he was the only person in the world who could call off the mob he sent to the Capitol, he could not be moved to rise from his dining room table and walk the few steps down the White House hallway into the press briefing room, where cameras were anxiously and desperately waiting to carry his message to the armed and violent mob savagely beating and killing law enforcement officers ravaging the Capitol and hunting down the vice president and various members of Congress.

end quotes

KILLING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS?

FACT CHECK: THAT IS COMPLETE BULL**** BECAUSE NO POLICE OFFICERS WERE KILLED ON 6 JANUARY 2021!

Getting back to Bennie, we have:

BENNIE THOMPSON: He could not be moved.

This evening, my colleagues, Mr. Kinzinger of Illinois and Ms. Luria of Virginia, will take you inside the White House during those 187 minutes.

We also remind you of what was happening at the Capitol minute by minute, as the final violent, tragic part of Donald Trump’s scheme to cling to power unraveled while he ignored his advisers, stood by, and watched it unfold on television.

Let me offer a final thought about the Select Committee’s work so far.

As we’ve made clear throughout these hearings, our investigation goes forward.

We continue to receive new information every day.

We continue to hear from witnesses.

We will reconvene in September to continue laying out our findings to the American people.

But as that work goes forward, a number of facts are clear.

There can be no doubt that there was a coordinated, multistep effort to overturn an election overseen and directed by Donald Trump.

There can be no doubt that he commanded a mob, a mob he knew was heavily armed, violent, and angry, to march on the Capitol to try to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

end quotes

So there we see Viginia’s own Elaine Luria being raised to not only national, but international stardom, as well, which should work wonders for her re-election campaign as the mid-terms approach, and from there, let us go back in time for a moment, given that hardly anyone in America today, where the majority are functionally illiterate and unable to think for themselves, which is how Bennie and the WITCH HUNTERS are able to get away with this crap, knows who Joe Stalin is, probably thinking he was a baseball player, or maybe a pro wrestler to the Nikita Khrushchev Reference Archive and his Speech to 20th Congress of the C.P.S.U. (Communist Party of the Soviet Union) on February 24-25, 1956 to get a glimpse of who Joe Stalin was, to wit:

An entirely different relationship with people characterized Stalin.

Lenin’s traits – patient work with people, stubborn and painstaking education of them, the ability to induce people to follow him without using compulsion, but rather through the ideological influence on them of the whole collective – were entirely foreign to Stalin.

He discarded the Leninist method of convincing and educating, he abandoned the method of ideological struggle for that of administrative violence, mass repressions and terror.

He acted on an increasingly larger scale and more stubbornly through punitive organs, at the same time often violating all existing norms of morality and of Soviet laws.

Arbitrary behavior by one person encouraged and permitted arbitrariness in others.

Mass arrests and deportations of many thousands of people, execution without trial and without normal investigation created conditions of insecurity, fear and even desperation.

This, of course, did not contribute toward unity of the Party ranks and of all strata of working people, but, on the contrary, brought about annihilation and the expulsion from the Party of workers who were loyal but inconvenient to Stalin.

end quotes

Execution without trial and without normal investigation, people, is exactly what we are seeing here with this obvious railroading of Donald Trump by these WITCH HUNTERS, which again takes us back to June 28, 2022 and the Lizzie and Cassidy Show, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: Ms. Hutchinson, what we saw when those clips were playing were photos provided by the National Archives showing the President in the offstage tent before his speech on the ellipse.

You were in some of those photos as well.

And I just want to confirm that that is when you heard the President say the people with weapons weren’t there to hurt him and that he wanted the Secret Service to remove the magnetometers.

In the photos that you displayed we were standing towards the front of the tent with the TVs really close to where he would walk out to go on to the stage.

The — these conversations happened two to three minutes before he took the stage that morning.

LIZ CHENEY: Let’s reflect on that for a moment.

President Trump was aware that a number of the individuals in the crowd had weapons and were wearing body armor.

And here’s what President Trump instructed the crowd to do.

[Begin Videotape]

DONALD TRUMP: We’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you.

We’re going to walk down — [Applause] — We’re going to walk down any one you want.

But I think right here.

We’re going to walk down to the Capitol.

[Applause]

[End Videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: And the crowd as we know did proceed to the Capitol.

It soon became apparent to the Secret Service including the Secret Service teams in the crowd along with White House staff that security at the Capitol would not be sufficient.

end quotes

And here, with that EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY from Lizzie Cheney, to do some more fact-checking here on that matter of whether or not security at the Capitol would be sufficient, let us go to a Newsweek article titled “Exclusive: Classified Documents Reveal the Number of January 6 Protestors” by William M. Arkin on 12/23/21, to wit:

“The protests/rallies [are] expected to be similar to the previous Million MAGA March rallies in November and December 2020,” the U.S. Capitol Police agreed in their December 23 “Special Assessment” (21-A-0468 V.2).

The Secret Service added: “There are approximately fifty nine (59) groups identified as potentially participating in First Amendment activities on January 6, 2021 at or around the White House Complex (WHC) … Expected attendance is around 20,000 participants.”

Six times as many protestors—as many as 120,000—would show up on the Mall on January 6, according to classified numbers still not released by the Secret Service and the FBI but seen by Newsweek.

But there is still not an official estimate, nor have any of the Congressional committees or task forces offered a number.

Nor is there a clear number of how many people actually entered the Capitol, or tried to get in.

These numbers, and a specific number who climbed Capitol Hill, or assaulted the building, how many forced there way in, and how many merely walked in, is all the more important in assessing the percentage of those who were violent, how many were associated with extremist groups, and indeed how many were there: that is, was it just a routine event dominated by insurrectionists, or was it a grass roots movement?

Getting the numbers right is essential.

Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller told the Congress that some 8,000 “local and Federal law enforcement officers were on duty in the District of Columbia” on January 6.

“I was told during planning sessions leading up to January 6 that such a force routinely manages demonstrations well north of 100,000 demonstrators.”

end quotes

So is Lizzie feeding us yet more bull****?

And of course she was, which takes us back to the script, as follows:

[Begin Videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I had two or three phone conversations with Mr. Ornato when we were at the ellipse.

And then I had four men on Mr. Meadows’ detail with me in between those individuals and a few other bodies on the ground just secret service doing advance.

They’re getting notifications through their radios and Mr. Ornato on one phone conversation had called me and said make sure the Chief knows that they’re — they’re getting close to the Capitol.

It’s — they’re having trouble stacking bodies.

[End Videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: And Ms. Hutchinson, when you — you said they were having trouble stacking bodies, did you mean that law enforcement at the Capitol needed more people to defend the Capitol from the rioters?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: It was becoming clear to us and to the Secret Service that Capitol Police officers were getting overrun at the security barricades outside of the Capitol building.

And they were having short — they were short people to defend the building against the rioters.

LIZ CHENEY: And you mentioned that Mr. Ornato was conveying this to you because he wanted you to tell Mr. Meadows.

So did you — did you tell Mr. Meadows that people were getting closer to the Capitol and that Capitol Police was having challen — difficulty?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: After I had the conversation with Mr. Meadows, Mr. — after I had the conversation with Mr. Ornato I went to have the discussion with Mr. Meadows.

He was in a secure vehicle at the time making a call.

So when I had gone over to the car, I went to open the door to let him know and he had immediately shut it.

I don’t know who he was speaking with.

It wasn’t something that he regularly did, especially when I would go over to give him information.

So I was a bit taken aback, but I didn’t think much of it and thinking that I was — would be able to have the conversation with him a few moments later.

LIZ CHENEY: And were you able to have that conversation a few moments later?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Probably about 20 to 25 minutes later.

There was another period of between where he shut the door again and then when he finally got out of the vehicle we had the conversation.

But at that point there was a backlog of information that he should have been made aware of.

LIZ CHENEY: And so you opened the door to the control car and Mr. Meadows pulled it shut?

LIZ CHENEY: And he did that two times?

LIZ CHENEY: And when you finally were able to give Mr. Meadows the information about the violence at the Capitol, what was his reaction?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: He almost had a lack of reaction.

I remember him saying Alright, something to the effect of how much longer does the President have left in this speech?

LIZ CHENEY: Again, much of this information about the potential for violence was known or learned before the onset of the violence, early enough for President Trump to take steps to prevent it.

He could, for example, have urged the crowd at the ellipse not to march to the Capitol.

end quotes

And here we see Lizzie getting caught out in the dissemination of outright lies, because the protestors at the Capitol DID NOT come from the ellipse, they were already at the Capitol, according to OFFICIAL PUBLISHED TIMELINES, to wit:

1 p.m.: An initial wave of protesters storms the outer police barrier around the Capitol.

1:05 p.m.: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi bangs the gavel to call the joint session of Congress to order.

Shortly after that, Trump ends his speech.

“We’re going to the Capitol,” he says.

“We’re going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

Trump returns to the White House.

He does not go to the Capitol.

end quotes

Which takes us back to Lizzie’s EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: He could have condemned the violence immediately once it began.

Or he could have taken multiple other steps.

But as we will see today and in later hearings, President Trump had something else in mind.

One other question at this point Miss Hutchinson.

Were you aware of concerns that White House counsel Pat Cipollone or Eric Herschmann had about the language President Trump used in his ellipse speech?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: There were many discussions the morning of the six about the rhetoric of the speech that day.

In my conversations with Mr. Herschmann, he had relayed that we would be foolish to include language that had been included at the President’s request, which had lines along — to the effect of fight for Trump.

We’re going to march the Capitol.

I’ll be there with you.

Fight for me.

Fight for what we’re doing.

Fight for the movement.

Things about the Vice President at the time too.

Both Mr. Herschmann and White House counsel’s office were urging the speechwriters to not include that language for legal concerns, and also for the optics of what it could portray the president wanting to do that day.

end quotes

And what did Trump say about Pence?

Here’s what the official record on that subject has to say:

“Mike Pence, I hope you’re going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country,” Trump says.

“And if you’re not, I’m going to be very disappointed in you.”

end quotes

And with all of that to digest as this STALINIST SHOW TRIAL TRAIN rolls down the tracks, let’s again pause for station identification, and then we will be right back with more of the show, so stay tuned and don’t touch that dial!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-651590
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 25, 2022 AT 4:43 PM

Paul Plante says:

And before we get back to the EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY of WITCH HUNTER Lizzie Cheney here, courtesy of the Cape Charles Mirror, using the GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson as her ventriloquist’s dummy, to explore Lizzie’s motivations, let us go to a Newsweek story titled “Liz Cheney Not Ruling Out 2024 Presidential Run” by Andrew Stanton on 7/3/22, where we have as follows:

Representative Liz Cheney left the door open on the possibility of a 2024 presidential run on Sunday.

Following last year’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Wyoming Republican emerged as one of the most vocal critics of former President Donald Trump within the Republican Party.

She also sits on the House select committee that is investigating the January 6 attack, and has warned against what she views as Trump’s negative influence on both the country and GOP.

During an interview on ABC News’ This Week, journalist Jonathan Karl asked Cheney if she plans to run for president in 2024 “as a way to prevent what you say would be destruction to the party.”

“I haven’t made a decision about that yet.”

“I’m obviously very focused on my reelection.”

“I’m very focused on the January 6 committee,” she said.

“I’m very focused on my obligations to do the job that I have now.”

She added that she would make a decision about whether or not to run for president “down the road.”

“I think about it less in terms of a decision about running for office and more in terms of, as an American and as somebody who is in a position of public trust now, how do I make sure that I’m doing everything I can do the right thing — to do what I know is right for the country and to protect our constitution,” the congresswoman said.

end quotes

Ah, yes, people – a position of “public trust” as a WITCH HUNTER on PRIMETIME TV where there is nobody to refute or gainsay a word she is saying, as she manipulates the minds and thoughts of tens of millions of TV viewers, which gives her every incentive to use her position of “public trust,” not to protect our Constitution, which she is subverting and making a mockery of, but to destroy someone she views as a serious political rival while aggrandizing herself on PRIMETIME TV to advance her own political agenda that in her mind has her sitting in the oval office come 20 January 2025, which takes us back to the CHEAP POLITICAL THEATER starring her as a WITCH HUNTER on June 28, 2022, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: And we just heard the president say that he would be with his supporters as they marched to the Capitol.

Even though he did not end up going, he certainly wanted to.

end quotes

Here we have Lizzie extolling her ability to actually be able to read people’s minds, and know their most intimate personal thoughts, supernatural powers she apparently was blessed to be born with, which takes us back to the show on June 28, 2022, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: Some have questioned whether President Trump genuinely planned to come here to the Capitol on January 6th.

In his book, Mark Meadows falsely wrote that after President Trump gave his speech on January 6th, he told Mr. Meadows that he was, quote, speeding — speaking metaphorically about the walk to the Capitol.

As you will see, Donald Trump was not speaking metaphorically.

As we heard earlier, Rudy Giuliani told Ms. Hutchinson that Mr. Trump planed to travel to the Capitol on January 6th.

I want to pause for just a moment to ask you, Ms. Hutchinson, to explain some of the terminology you will hear today.

We’ve heard you use two different terms to describe plans for the president’s movement to the Capitol or anywhere else.

One of those is a scheduled movement and another one is OTR.

Could you describe for us what each of those means?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: A scheduled presidential movement is on his official schedule.

It’s notified to the press and to a wide range of staff that will be traveling with him.

It’s known to the public, known as the Secret Service, and they’re able to coordinate the movement days in advance.

An off the record movement is confined to the knowledge of a very, very small group of advisers and staff.

Typically a very small group of staff would travel with him, mostly that are just included in the national security package.

You can pull an off to — off the record movement together in less than an hour.

It’s a way to kind of circumvent having to release it to the press, if that’s the goal of it, or to not have to have as many security parameters put in place ahead of time to make a movement happen.

LIZ CHENEY: Thank you.

And let’s turn back now to the president’s plans to travel to the Capitol on January 6th.

We know that White House Counsel Pat Cipollone was concerned about the legal implications of such a trip, and he agreed with the Secret Service that it shouldn’t happen.

Ms. Hutchinson, did you have any conversations with Pat Cipollone about his concerns about the president going to the Capitol on January 6th?

end quotes

And here we have to remember that in January of 2021, Cassidy Hutchinson was a secretary to Mark Meadows, which makes us have to wonder why it is that all these high-powered people in Washington. D.C. like White House Counsel Pat Cipollone, the president’s personal lawyer, were seeking her, of all people, out to have private conversations with her about gossip they heard while sharing state secrets with her, which takes us back to the transcript, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: On January 3rd, Mr. Cipollone had approached me knowing that Mark had raised the prospect of going up to the Capitol on January 6th.

Mr. Cipollone and I had a brief private conversation where he said to me we need to make sure that this doesn’t happen.

This would be a legally a terrible idea for us.

We’re — we have serious legal concerns if we go up to the Capitol that day.

And he then urged me to continue relaying that to Mr. Meadows, because it’s my understanding that Mr. Cipollone thought that Mr. Meadows was indeed pushing this, along with the president.

end quotes

Now, on 3 January 2021, Cassidy Hutchinson was not a lawyer, had never been to law school, possessed what in essence was a worthless bachelor’s degree from a college nobody really had ever heard of, so why was the president’s legal counsel seeking any type of legal advice from her, or sharing what should have been confidential information protected by lawyer’s privilege?

But again, people, this is a scripted PRIMETIME TELEVISION SHOW intended to destroy Donald Trump while advancing Lizzie Cheney’s political aspirations, so let’s return to the transcript, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: And we understand, Ms. Hutchinson, that you also spoke to Mr. Cipollone on the morning of the 6th as you were about to go to the rally on the Ellipse, and Mr. Cipollone said something to you like make sure the movement to the Capitol does not happen.

Is that correct?

end quotes

HUH?

The president’s lawyer picked out Cassidy Hutchinson as the sole person in Washington, D.C. who could control what the president of the United States could or could not do on that day?

That is downright bizarre, but let’s see how Cassidy responds to that query, as follows:

I saw Mr. Cipollone right before I walked out onto West Exec that morning, and Mr. Cipollone said something to the effect of please make sure we don’t go up to the Capitol, Cassidy.

Keep in touch with me.

We’re going to get charged with every crime imaginable if we make that movement happen.

end quotes

EVERY CRIME IMAGINABLE?

Like rape, murder, armed robbery, extortion, fencing stolen jewelry, sodomy, white slavery, and on and on and on, because people, every crime imaginable spans an awful lot of territory, but again, people, it is POLITICAL THEATER scripted by some of the very best soap opera script writers Hollywood has to offer, and it is starting to get really interesting here, as the suspense and drama continue to build, so without further ado, let’s get back to it, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: And do you remember which crimes Mr. Cipollone was concerned with?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: In the days leading up to the 6th, we had conversations about potentially obstructing justice or defrauding the electoral count.

LIZ CHENEY: Let’s hear about some of those concerns that you mentioned earlier in one of your interviews with us.

[Begin videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Having a private conversation with Pat late in the afternoon of the 3rd or 4th that Pat was concerned it would look like we were obstructing justice or obstructing the Electoral College count.

And I apologize for probably not being so very clear with my legal terms here, but that it would look like we were obstructing what was happening on Capitol Hill.

And he was also worried that it would look like we were inciting a riot or encouraging a riot to erupt on the Capitol — at the Capitol.

[End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: In fact, in the days before January 6th and on January 6th itself, President Trump expressed to multiple White House aides that he wanted to go to the Capitol after his speech.

Here’s what various White House aides have told the committee about the president’s desire to go to the Capitol.

[Begin videotape]

UNKNOWN: Did the president tell you this, that he wanted to speak at the Capitol.

MAX MILLER: Correct.

Yes.

UNKNOWN: During the meeting in the dining room, did the — the idea of the president proceeding or walking to the Capitol on the 6th after his speech come up?

MAX MILLER: Walking to the Capitol?

No.

UNKNOWN: Driving to the Capitol?

MAX MILLER: It came up.

UNKNOWN: Ok.

How did it come up and what was discussed?

MAX MILLER: He brought it up.

He said I want to go down to the Capitol.

UNKNOWN: What about him marching to the Capitol on the 6th?

NICK LUNA: Yes.

end quotes

And WHOA, stop the presses here a moment while we go to his Linked In page
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-lu ... gle.com%2F to see who exactly this Nick Luna is, and this is what we find, to wit:

Professional Actor
Actor / SAG, AFTRA
May 2010 – Present 12 years 3 months

NYC, LA

Film/TV, commercial and stage credits in NYC, LA and across the south.

Assisted Casting at ABC studios with Marci Phillips

nicholasluna.com

end quotes

And the headline of an ABC news story by Benjamin Siegel and Katherine Faulders on March 21, 2022 sheds this insight into who professional actor Nick Luna was on 6 January 2021, to wit:,

“Former Trump personal assistant appears before Jan. 6 committee – Nick Luna served as Trump’s body man in the West Wing.”

So what on earth is a “body man?”

For that answer, let’s go to a Business Insider article titled “7 unusual jobs people have in the White House — and what they pay” by Frank Olito on December 4, 2020, where we learn as follows:

The special assistant and personal aide to the president is typically referred to as the “body man.”

In many ways, this person is like an assistant, organizing the president’s daily life.

Oftentimes, the body man is one of the first people to greet the president in the morning, and he walks the POTUS to the residence at night.

The body man often travels with the president, and is also his go-to person if he needs newspapers, briefings, and even pens, Politico reported.

end quotes

Ah, yes, people, THEATER OF THE ABSURD here from straight out of National Lampoon, which takes us back to “UNKNOWN” and professional actor and “body man” Nick Luna, to wit:

UNKNOWN: Tell us about that.

NICK LUNA: So, it’s kind of a general thing.

I mean, to get into the specifics of it, I — I was aware of the desire of the president to potentially march to the — or — or accompany the rally attendees to the Capitol.

UNKNOWN: When did you first hear about this idea of the president accompanying rally attendees to the Capitol on the 6th?

NICK LUNA: Well, this was at the 6th.

This was during the — and after he finished his remarks.

[End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: When the president said that he would be going to the Capitol during his speech on the Ellipse, the Secret Service scrambled to find a way for him to go.

We know this from witnesses and the Secret Service, also from messages among staff on the president’s National Security Council.

The NSC staff were monitoring the situation in real time, and you can see how the situation evolved in the following chat log that the committee has obtained.

As you can see, NSC staff believed that MOGUL, the president, was “going to the Capitol,” and “they are finding the best route now.”

From these chats, we also know the staff learned of the attack on the Capitol in real time.

When President Trump left the Ellipse stage at 1:10, the staff knew that rioters had invaded the inaugural stage and Capitol Police were calling for all available officers to respond.

When Republican leader Kevin McCarthy heard the president say he was going to the Capitol, he called you, Ms. Hutchinson, isn’t that right?

LIZ CHENEY: And in this text message, you told Tony Ornato, “McCarthy just called me too.”

“And do you guys think you’re coming to my office?”

Tell us about the call that day with Leader McCarthy during the president’s speech on the Ellipse.

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I was still in the tent behind the stage.

And when you’re behind the stage, you can’t really hear what’s going on in front of you.

So, when Mr. McCarthy called me with this information, I answered the call.

And he sounded rushed, but also frustrated and angry at me.

I — I was confused because I — I didn’t know what the president had just said.

He then explained the president just said he’s marching to the Capitol.

You told me this whole week you aren’t coming up here.

Why would you lie to me?

I said I’m — I’m not lying.

I wasn’t lying to you, sir.

I — we’re not going to the Capitol.

And he said, well, he just said it on stage, Cassidy.

Figure it out.

Don’t come up here.

I said I’ll — I’ll — I’ll run the traps on this and I’ll shoot you a text.

I can assure you we’re not coming up to the Capitol.

We’ve already made that decision.

He pressed a little bit more, believing me but I think frustrated that the president had said that.

And we ended the phone conversation after that.

I called Mr. Ornato to reconfirm that we weren’t going to the Capitol, and which was also in our text messages.

I sent Mr. McCarthy another text telling him the affirmative, that we were not going up to the Capitol, and he didn’t respond after that.

end quotes

And once again, with all of that to digest as this STALINIST SHOW TRIAL TRAIN to promote the political aspirations of Lizzie Cheney to be in the white house come 2025 continues to roll down the tracks, let’s again pause for station identification, and then we will be right back with more of the show, so stay tuned and don’t touch that dial!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-652737
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 26, 2022 AT 7:57 PM

Paul Plante says:

And as this STALINIST SHOW TRIAL TRAIN to promote the political aspirations of Lizzie Cheney to be in the white house come 2025 now gains speed and the EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY of GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson, the most important person in Washington, D.C. on 6 January 2021 promises to get even more EXPLOSIVE with the famous PRESIDENTAL LUNGE by Donald Trump, let’s return to 28 June 2022 for more of the Lizzie and Cassidy Show, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: And we understand, Ms. Hutchinson, that the plans for the president to come up to the Capitol had included discussions at some point about what the president would do when he came up to the Capitol on January 6th.

Let’s look at a clip of one of your interviews discussing that issue with the committee.

[Begin videotape]

UNKNOWN: When you were talking about a scheduled movement, did anyone say what the president wanted to do when he got here?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: No, not that I can specifically remember.

I remember — I remember hearing a few different ideas discussed with — between Mark and Scott Perry, Mark and Rudy Giuliani.

I don’t know which conversations were elevated to the president.

I don’t know what he personally wanted to do when he went up to the Capitol that day.

You know, I — I know that there were discussions about him having another speech outside of the Capitol before going in.

I know that there was a conversation about him going into the House chamber at one point.

[End videotape]

And for your own good, brace yourselves people, lest this EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY about the PRESIDENTIAL LUNGE blow you clear out of your socks, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: As we’ve all just heard, in the days leading up to January 6th, on the day of the speech, both before and during and after the rally speech, President Trump was pushing his staff to arrange for him to come up here to the Capitol during the electoral vote count.

Let’s turn now to what happened in the president’s vehicle when the Secret Service told him he would not be going to the Capitol after his speech.

First, here is the president’s motorcade leaving the Ellipse after his speech on January 6th.

Ms. Hutchinson, when you returned to the White House in the motorcade after the president’s speech, where did you go?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: When I returned to the White House, I walked upstairs towards the chief of staff’s office, and I noticed Mr. Ornato lingering outside of the office.

Once we had made eye contact, he quickly waved me to go into his office, which was just across the hall from mine.

When I went in, he shut the door, and I noticed Bobby Engel, who was the head of Mr. Trump’s security detail, sitting in a chair, just looking somewhat discombobulated and a little lost.

I looked at Tony and he had said, did you f’ing hear what happened in the beast?

I said, no, Tony, I — I just got back.

What happened?

Tony proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off the record movement to the Capitol was still possible and likely to happen, but that Bobby had more information.

So, once the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol.

And when Bobby had relayed to him we’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing, the president had a very strong, a very angry response to that.

Tony described him as being irate.

The president said something to the effect of I’m the f’ing president, take me up to the Capitol now, to which Bobby responded, sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.

The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel.

Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel.

We’re going back to the West Wing.

We’re not going to the Capitol.

Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.

And Mr. — when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles.

end quotes

For the record, for those unfamiliar with the term, the clavicle, or collarbone, is a slender, S-shaped long bone approximately 6 inches (15 cm) long that serves as a strut between the shoulder blade and the sternum (breastbone), and there are two clavicles, one on the left and one on the right.

So try to picture this now – we have Trump in the back seat of the “Beast,” leaning over the back of the front seat with his one hand on the steering wheel, fighting with Bobby Engel for control of the vehicle, while with his other hand, his free hand, he is lunging for Bobby Engel’s clavicles, which paints an interesting picture for us to have to contemplate, and as we do, let’s go to Wikipedia and the bio of Tony Ornato, where we have this take or version of that same story, to wit:

During her June 2022 testimony before the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson said she had been told by Ornato that after Trump got into the presidential SUV following his January 6 Ellipse rally, hoping to drive to the Capitol as his supporters marched there, his lead Secret Service agent Robert Engel told him it was too dangerous and informed him they were returning to the White House.

Hutchinson said Ornato told her Trump became irate and attempted to grab the steering wheel of the vehicle, and lunged at Engel’s clavicles.

She testified Engel was present with Ornato as he related the incident but never contradicted the account.

CNN reported three days after Hutchinson’s testimony that it had spoken with two Secret Service agents who had heard accounts of the incident from multiple other agents since February 2021, including Trump’s driver.

Although details differed, agents confirmed there was an angry confrontation, with one agent relating that Trump “tried to lunge over the seat — for what reason, nobody had any idea,” but no one asserted Trump attacked Engel.

A separate Secret Service official told CNN that Engel denied that Trump grabbed at the steering wheel or lunged toward an agent on his detail, and that Ornato denied telling Hutchinson such.

end quotes

So where does the truth really lie here, people?

And it would have to be with Cassidy Hutchinson, would it not, given that she is the STAR WITNESS for the prosecution?

And who has to be lying, then, if STAR WITNESS Cassidy Hutchinson is to be believed?

It would have to be the Secret Service, because if Cassidy is the one telling the truth, the only other conclusion that can be drawn is that the Secret Service is a liar.

And with that conclusion drawn, that the Secret Service is a liar, let’s go back to the transcript for more, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: And was Mr. Engel in the room as Mr. Ornato told you this story?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: He was.

LIZ CHENEY: Did Mr. Engel correct or disagree with any part of this story from Mr. Ornato?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Mr. Engel did not correct or disagree with any part of the story.

LIZ CHENEY: Did Mr. Engel or Mr. Ornato ever after that tell you that what Mr. Ornato had just said was untrue?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Neither Mr. Ornato nor Mr. Engel told me ever that it was untrue.

end quotes

So there we have it, people – the Secret Service is not to be trusted!

And with that revelation, let’s get back to the show, as follows:

LIZ CHENEY: And despite this altercation, this physical altercation during the ride back to the White House, President Trump still demanded to go to the Capitol.

Here’s what Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary at the time, wrote in her personal notes and told the committee about President Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol after returning to the White House.

[Begin videotape]

UNKNOWN: When you wrote POUTS wanted to walk to the Capitol, was that based solely on what the president said during his speech or anything that he or anybody else said afterwards?

KAYLEIGH MCENANY: So, to the best of my recollection, I believe when we got back to the White House he said he wanted to physically walk with the marchers.

end quotes

And wait a minute here, people – one minute, we have Trump engaged in what Lizzie Cheney has testified was a physical altercation during the ride back to the White House because his lead Secret Service agent Robert Engel told him it was too dangerous to go to the Capitol, and now, we have Trump somehow back in the white house, and now we have Kayleigh McEnany telling us that he wanted to physically walk with the marchers.

But could that be?

We know from the timeline that Trump finished his speech at 1:10 p.m. on 6 January 2021.

We know from a timeline published by NPR in an article titled “A timeline of how the Jan. 6 attack unfolded — including who said what and when” on June 9, 2022, that at 2:38 p.m., Trump tweeted, calling for support of the Capitol Police and law enforcement urging people to “stay peaceful.”

What we do not know is when exactly this “physical altercation during the ride back to the White House” that WITCH HUNTER Lizzie Cheney testified to actually took place, but it would have had to be after 1:10 p.m.

And we know from a Washington Post article titled “When did the Jan. 6 rally become a march to the Capitol?” by Philip Bump, National correspondent, on February 10, 2021, that by 1 p.m. on Jan. 6, before Trump got done speaking,
thousands of people were at or on their way to the Capitol.

So how was Trump going to march with them when he was at the white house and the marchers were already at the capitol?

What doesn’t make sense here, besides everything?

But let’s see what else is coming along, to wit:

KAYLEIGH MCENANY: And according to my notes, he then said, you’d be fine with just writing the piece, but — so that’s my recollection.

He wanted to be a part of the March in some fashion.

UNKNOWN: Alright.

And just for the record, the piece refers to the Presidential limousine?

KAYLEIGH MCENANY: Yes.

[End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: President Trump did not go to the Capitol that day.

We understand that he blamed Mark Meadows for that.

[Begin videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: So prior to leaving the rally site when he got off the stage and everybody was making the movement back to the motorcade, I had overheard Mr. Meadows say to him then, as I had prior to Mr. Trump taking the stage that morning, that he was still working on getting an off-the-record movement to the Capitol.

So when Mr. Trump took the stage, he was under the impression by Mr. Meadows that it was still possible.

So when he got off the stage, I had relayed to Mr. Meadows that I had another conversation with Tony.

The movement was still not possible.

Mr. Meadows said, Ok.

And then as they proceeded to go to the motorcade and Mr. Meadows had reiterated, we’re going to work on it, sir.

Talk to Bobby.

Bobby has more information.

Mark got into his vehicle, to my understanding.

Trump got into the [Inaudible].

And after we had all arrived back at the White House later in the day, it had been relayed to me via Mark that the President wasn’t happy that Bobby didn’t pull it off for him, and that Mark didn’t work hard enough to get the movement on the books.

[End videotape]

WHAT BULL****!

None of this hangs together.

But it is a STALINIST SHOW TRIAL, not a real trial, so nothing needs to hang together, because who is going to take the time to read these transcripts and figure this all out as to these discrepancies?

Not the mainstream media or the legacy media, or the people broadcasting this crap on PRIME TIME TV, anyway.

For them, it is just MORE SHOW BUSINESS!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-653458
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 27, 2022 AT 6:36 PM

Paul Plante says:

And while we are on the subject of the Secret Service being untrustworthy because their account of what happened in “THE BEAST” on 6 January 2021 with regard to the alleged PRESIDENTIAL LUNGE which GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson gave EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY about in the 28 June 2022 PRIMETIME TV episode of the PELOSI WITCH HUNTERS PRESENT does not agree with the EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY of Cassidy Hutchinson, who was not there in “THE BEAST” when the alleged LUNGE was said to have happened, and for that reason is considered the expert by the WITCH HUNTERS, as opposed to the Secret Service agents who were actually there, to see the trouble they are getting into because they DARE to refute the testimony of STAR WITNESS Cassidy, let us go to a Salon article with the inflammatory title of “Secret Service agents who tried to torpedo Hutchinson testimony lawyer up, refuse to testify: panel” by Igor Derysh 0n 25 July 2022, where we have as follows on that subject, to wit:

Top Secret Service agents who tried to undermine former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony to the Jan. 6 committee have hired private lawyers and are refusing to cooperate with the investigation, members of the panel said over the weekend.

end quote

Serious stuff, indeed!

By trying to undermine former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s HEARSAY TESTIMONY to the Jan. 6 committee on 28 June 2022 concerning the PRESIDENTIAL LUNGE she says she heard about, but did not witness, these Secret Service agents are risking being held in contempt of congress for not telling the WITCH HUNTERS what it is they want to hear, and people, that is a serious criminal matter for which they could go to jail, which takes us back to Salon, to wit:

Hutchinson, who worked as a top aide to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified last month that she was told by deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato that former President Donald Trump was so irate that his security detail would not take him to the Capitol with his supporters on Jan. 6 that he lunged at Secret Service agent Bobby Engel, the head of his detail.

end quote

Which would be double hearsay, because Tony Ornato himself did not witness the alleged PRESIDENTIAL LUNGE which forms a huge part of the criminal case these WITCH HUNTERS are building against Trump to permanently remove him as a political threat to Joe Biden and the Democrat party using the SHOW TRIAL tactics of Joe Stalin of the Soviet Union.

Getting back to Salon, it continues as follows:

Hutchinson said Ornato, who made the unusual leap from working at the Secret Service to working for Trump before returning as a senior Secret Service official, described the incident with Engel present and he did not dispute it.

end quote

And here, once again, for your safety, we advise that you not only be seated, but have a good grip on your seat as well so as to avoid being blown away by what is coming next, to wit:

After her testimony, journalists citing anonymous sources reported that Engel and the driver of Trump’s vehicle were “prepared to testify under oath” to dispute Hutchinson’s account and that Ornato denied telling Hutchinson that Trump “grabbed the steering wheel or an agent.”

end quotes

There it is, people, right before our eyes – these Secret Servive agents were actually going to dare to imply that Cassidy Hutchinson, the WOMAN SCORNED and WITCH HUNTER’S STAR WITNESS who is going to put Trump down for the count is a LIAR, which is contempt of congress, a criminal matter, for not going along with the “story” the WITCH HUNTERS are telling the people of America unable to reason or think for themselves or engage in critical thinking, lacking the skill set to do so, with their carefully constructed story line and carefully coached witnesses like Cassidy who know to do the “right thing” by finding out what the WITCH HUNTERS want and need for their narrative, and then giving it to them as EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY which the people watching this show on PRIME TIME TV as a spectacle love to hear, the more juicy and inflammatory and bizarre, the better, because let’s face it, people, it’s ENTERTAINMENT, which takes us back to Salon, to wit:

Hutchinson’s lawyer, Jody Hunt, a former aide to Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions, said that she stood by her account and urged the Secret Service agents to testify under oath.

end quote

And of course STAR WITNESS and GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson is standing by her HEARSAY account lest she make herself out to be a LIAR, which again takes us back to SALON, to wit:

Several witnesses, including a D.C. police officer assigned to Trump’s motorcade, testified that Trump got into a “heated” confrontation with his security detail when he was told he could not go to the Capitol.

Ornato, Engel, and the unidentified driver of Trump’s vehicle have since hired private counsel, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., told reporters last week.

“Some of the officers said that they would be coming and talking under oath,” said Lofgren, a member of the committee.

“They have not come in, and they recently retained private counsel, which is unusual but they have a right to do that.”

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., one of the two Republicans on the panel, told ABC News on Sunday that “it is not our decision that they have not [testified] so far.”

Asked if the Secret Service is refusing to cooperate, Kinzinger replied, “that’s a question you have to ask the Secret Service, you have to ask those particular people.”

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., the committee’s vice-chair, told Fox News Sunday that “we have not had the kind of cooperation that we really need to have” from the Secret Service.

end quotes

And here we are going to see the WITCH HUNTERS and the mainstream media turning quite venomous here, as they set out to destroy the credibility of these Secret Service agents who are calling their STAR WITNESS Cassidy a liar, to wit:

Questions have swirled about Ornato and Engel’s credibility since Hutchinson’s testimony.

end quote

And my goodness, people, of course they have because these WITCH HUNTERS will stop at nothing to protect their contrived narrative that they are concocting to destroy Trump and make him out as a criminal in the eyes of the American people gullible enough to believe these WITCH HUNTERS are giving us facts and truth as opposed to a bunch of pure BULL**** labeled as EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY, which again takes us back to Salon, to wit:

Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig, who wrote the book “Zero Fail: The Rise and Fall of the Secret Service” during the Trump administration, told MSNBC that both men were “very, very close to President Trump.”

“Some people accused them of at times being enablers and ‘yes men’ of the president — particularly Tony Ornato — and very much people who wanted to do what he wanted and see him pleased,” she said, adding that “both of these individuals lose a little credibility because of how closely they have been seen as aligned to Donald Trump.”

Ornato made an unusual transition from working for the Secret Service to working directly for Trump at the White House, serving as deputy chief of staff for operations.

Former White House spokeswoman Alyssa Farah accused Ornato, who helped coordinate Trump’s infamous clearing of protesters at Lafayette Square for a photo-op at a nearby church, of lying about the incident.

“There seems to be a major thread here… Tony Ornato likes to lie,” Kinzinger tweeted last month.

end quotes

And just like that, BANG, WITCH HUNTER Adam Kinzinger has destroyed Tony Ornato as a witness against Cassidy, thereby keeping the WITCH HUNTER’S NARRATIVE sacrosanct, but stay tuned, because there is more juicy dirt from GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson yet to come, so stay tuned, and don’t touch that dial!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-654127
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 28, 2022 AT 4:41 PM

Paul Plante says:

Keeping in mind here that this is a SCRIPTED STALINIST SHOW TRIAL where everyone’s lines have been previously written for them beforehand, and rehearsed just like they would be during a regular television production of a soap opera to make sure all the actors, and this would start with people like Lizzie Cheney, have their lines in the script well memorized, as well as their facial expressions to show their disgust, because on PRIMETIME TV, it is facial expressions and tone of voice that carry more weight than what was actually said, before we go back to the script, let us go to this question we hear so often associated with Hollywood celebrities on late-night talk shows, to wit:

Q: What does dishing someone mean?

A: To tell people what you know about someone, especially things that could damage their reputation.

end quote

And keeping in mind that that is the sole intent of this 28 June 2022 PRIMETIME TV EXTRAVAGANZA starring presidential aspirant Lizzie Cheney and GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson, let’s go back to Lizzie and Cassidy “dishing dirt” on Trump to destroy his reputation, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: The physical altercation that Ms. Hutchinson described in the Presidential vehicle was not the first time that the President had become very angry about issues relating to the election.

end quotes

The physical altercation that Ms. Hutchinson described in the Presidential vehicle was not something that Cassidy Hutchinson witnessed and so is HEARSAY, but this is SHOW BUSINESS, not a real legitimate exercise of our government, so HEARSAY, the more juicy the better, stands, which takes us back to the script prepared by the best soap opera screen writers Hollywood has to offer, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: On December 1, 2020, Attorney General Barr said in an interview that the Department of Justice had not found evidence of widespread election fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the election.

Ms. Hutchinson, how did the President react to hearing that news?

end quote

And here we have to remember that Cassidy Hutchinson knew EVERYTHING there was to know about everyone in Washington, D.C. in January 2021, because she was the GOSSIP GIRL to whom everyone confided as she went about her day collecting gossip that she could then trade for other gossip, which is how it is done in Washington if you want to accumulate RAW POLITICAL POWER as did Cassidy Hutchinson, which takes us back to the scripted performance of Cassidy on 28 June 2022, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Around the time that I understand the AP article went live, I remember hearing noise coming from down the hallway.

So I poked my head out of the office.

end quotes

And of course, like the little ferret she was, always on the prowl for yet more gossip and dirt on somebody with which to trade for other “secrets,” a gatherer of gossip and carrier of tales, listening at keyholes, and maybe even slipping into the executive men’s room to hide in a stall with her feet in the air to hear what she can hear, she would be the one to “poke her head” out of her office to see what was up, and let’s go back to the show to see what happens next, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I saw the valet walking towards our office.

He had said, get the Chief down to the dining room.

The President wants him.

So Mark went down to the dining room, came back to the office a few minutes later.

After Mark had returned, I left the office and went down to the dining room and I noticed that the door was propped open and the valet was inside the dining room changing the tablecloth off of the dining room table.

He motioned for me to come in and then pointed towards the front of the room near the fireplace mantel and the TV, where I first noticed there was catsup dripping down the wall and there was a shattered porcelain plate on the floor.

The valet had articulated that the President was extremely angry at the Attorney General’s AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall, which was causing him to have to clean up.

So I grabbed a towel and started wiping the catsup off of the wall to help the valet out.

end quotes

And my goodness, people, isn’t she something – a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON in Washington taking the time to be humble by grabbing a towel from somewhere to help wipe catsup off the wall of the presidential dining room?

But let’s not linger there, because the STALIN SHOW TRIAL TRAIN is running down the tracks, so back to Cassidy we go, as she wipes catsup off the wall with a towel, even though she really was very important and didn’t have to do such menial labor, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: And he said something to the effect of, he’s really ticked off about this.

I would stay clear of him for right now.

He’s really, really ticked off about this right now.

LIZ CHENEY: And Ms. Hutchinson, was this the only instance that you are aware of where the President threw dishes?

end quotes

Mileage, people!

What good is salacious gossip if you can’t milk it for all it is worth, and this throwing of dishes makes for some great television, so Lizzie is going to do that, get all the mileage out of it that she can as she buries her political opponent while getting valuable free advertising for her 2024 presidential bid, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: It’s not.

LIZ CHENEY: And are there other instances in the dining room that you recall where he expressed his anger?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: There were — there were several times throughout my tenure with the Chief of Staff that I was aware of him either throwing dishes or flipping the tablecloth to let all the contents of the table go onto the floor and likely break or go everywhere.

end quotes

And with that great visual imagery from Cassidy in the record before us where we have Trump apparently practicing a magic act where an accomplished magician is able to smoothly whisk a tablecloth, let us again take a pause for station identification, but again, there is much more salacious gossip from GOSSIP GIRL Cassidy Hutchinson yet to come, so don’t change that dial!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-654693
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 29, 2022 AT 8:37 PM

Paul Plante says:

And with that great visual imagery from GOSSIP GIRL and WOMAN SCORNED Cassidy in the record before us where we have Trump throwing a dish of something with catsup on it at the wall of the presidential dining room, let’s get back to the transcript to see where it is that Lizzie Cheney and her stage prop Cassidy are going to take us next as the MADE-FOR-PRIMETIME TV DRAMA continues, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: And Ms. Hutchinson, Attorney General Barr described to the Committee the President’s angry reaction when he finally met with President Trump.

Let’s listen.

[Begin videotape]

WILLIAM BARR: And I said, look, I — I know that you’re dissatisfied with me and I’m glad to offer my resignation.

And he pounded the table very hard and everyone sort of jumped in, and he said, accepted.

[End videotape]

HUH?

What’s up with that?

But again, there does not have to be a rhyme or reason to any of this, so long as the at-home audience is getting entertained, so what happens next?

Let’s see:

LIZ CHENEY: Mr. Chairman, I reserve.

BENNIE THOMPSON:

The gentlewoman reserves.

The Chair requests those in the hearing room to remain seated until the Capitol Police have escorted our witness from the room.

Pursuant to the order of the Committee of today, the Chair declares the Committee in recess for a period of approximately 10 minutes.

[Recess]

The Committee will be in order.

The Chair recognizes the gentlewoman from Wyoming, Vice Chair Cheney.

LIZ CHENEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

Before we turn to what Ms. Hutchinson saw and heard in the White House during the violent attack on the Capitol on January 6th, let’s discuss certain communications White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows had on January 5th.

President Trump’s associate, Roger Stone, attended rallies during the afternoon and the evening of January 5th in Washington, DC.

On January 5th and 6th, Mr. Stone was photographed with multiple members of the Oath Keepers who were allegedly serving as his security detail.

As we now know, multiple members of that organization have been charged with or pled guilty to crimes associated with January 6th.

Mr. Stone has invoked his Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination before this committee.

General Michael Flynn has also taken the Fifth before this committee.

Mr. Stone previously had been convicted of other federal crimes unrelated to January 6th.

General Flynn had pleaded guilty to a felony charge, also predating and unrelated to January 6th.

President Trump pardoned General Flynn just weeks after the Presidential election, and in July of 2020, he commuted the sentence Roger Stone was to serve.

end quotes

Now, guilt by association, people!

Get that into the minds of the jury because the purpose here is to inflame passions, not present any real facts about January 6, 2021, which takes is back to Lizzie’s EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY as she acts as her own witness here, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: The night before January 6th, President Trump instructed his Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to contact both Roger Stone and Michael Flynn regarding what would play out the next day.

Ms. Hutchinson, Is it your understanding that President Trump asked Mark Meadows to speak with Roger Stone and General Flynn on January 5th?

That is my understanding.

LIZ CHENEY: And Ms. Hutchinson, is it your understanding that Mr. Meadows called Mr. Stone on the 5th?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I’m under the impression that Mr. Meadows did complete both a call to Mr. Stone and General Flynn the evening of the 5th.

end quotes

“Under the impression?”

What kind of answer is that to what should have been a yes-or-no answer?

“Under the impression” is another sneaky and underhanded way for Cassidy to tell the people watching she really doesn’t know without actually making the admission that she doesn’t know, which would spoil the narrative Lizzie is creating here, so let’s go back to the script to see where Lizzie is going to take Cassidy next on that issue, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: And do you know what they talked about that evening, Ms. Hutchinson?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I’m not sure.

end quotes

Boy, you got to love this stuff, people – Cassidy isn’t sure of what they talked about because she actually doesn’t know if they talked at all, but that exchange was so skillfully scripted by the TOP NOTCH HOLLYWOOD SCREEN WRITERS writing the script for this ABSURDIST DRAMA that the at-home viewing audience is left with the impression that they really did talk, even though Lizzie and Cassidy have no proof they did, an unimportant detail, having proof of anything, and again we go back to the show for more, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: Is it your understanding that Mr. Giuliani, Mr. Eastman, and others had set up what has been called, quote, a war room at the Willard Hotel on the night of the 5th?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I was aware of that the night of the 5th.

LIZ CHENEY: And do you know if Mr. Meadows ever intended to go to the Willard Hotel on the night of the 5th?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Mr. Meadows had a conversation with me where he wanted me to work with Secret Service on a movement from the White House to the Willard Hotel so he could attend the meeting or meetings with Mr. Giuliani and his associates in the war room.

LIZ CHENEY: And what was your view as to whether or not Mr. Meadows should go to the Willard that night?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I had made it clear to Mr. Meadows that I didn’t believe it was a smart idea for him to go to the Willard Hotel that night.

I wasn’t sure everything that was going on at the Willard Hotel, although I knew enough about what Mr. Giuliani and his associates were pushing during this period.

I didn’t think that it was something appropriate for the White House Chief of Staff to attend or to consider involvement in, and made that clear to Mr. Meadows.

end quotes

It is important to note here that in addition to being the secretary to Mark Meadows, Cassidy also served as a “MOTHER” figure to him, telling him how to keep to the straight and narrow, lest he stray over into perdition (a state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unpenitent person passes after death) which again takes us back to the drama which is really beginning to build to a crescendo here, as follows:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Throughout the afternoon, he mentioned a few more times going up to the Willard Hotel that evening, and then eventually dropped the subject the night of the 5th and said that he would dial in instead.

end quotes

And here we are going to have Lizzie doing an abrupt right turn, or maybe a left turn, take your pick, to get some more guilt by association on the record as she skillfully casts aspersions (to say harsh critical things about someone or someone’s character), to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: So General Flynn has appeared before this committee.

And when he appeared before our committee, he took the Fifth.

end quotes

BOO HISS, that must make him guilty of something, anyway, because EVERYBODY knows it is only criminals who take the fifth amendment, which takes us back to the building drama, as follows, and what this has to do with Cassidy Hutchinson is anybody’s guess, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: Let’s briefly view a clip of General Mike Flynn taking the Fifth Amendment.

[Begin videotape]

General Flynn, do you believe the violence on January 6th was justified?

UNKNOWN: Can we have a minute?

LIZ CHENEY: Yes.

UNKNOWN: Alright, we’re back.

Congressman Cheney, could you repeat the question please?

LIZ CHENEY: Yes.

General Flynn, do you believe the violence on January 6th was justified?

UNKNOWN: Is that — can I get a clarification?

Is that a moral question or are you asking a legal question?

LIZ CHENEY: I’m asking both.

MICHAEL FLYNN: I said — I said the Fifth.

LIZ CHENEY: Do you believe the violence on January 6th was justified morally?

MICHAEL FLYNN: Take the Fifth.

LIZ CHENEY: Do you believe the violence on January 6th was justified legally?

MICHAEL FLYNN: Fifth.

LIZ CHENEY: General Flynn, do you believe in the peaceful transition of power in the United States of America?

MICHAEL FLYNN: The Fifth.

[End videotape]

And with that, let’s again pause for station identification to let everyone’s nerves get settled, but as always, stay tuned, because there are yet more dramatic thrills to come, so don’t touch that dial!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-655642
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 30, 2022 AT 5:57 PM

Paul Plante says:

Ah, yes, people, GUILT BY ASSOCIATION, which takes us to this, to wit:

Q: Is guilt by association unconstitutional?

A: The Supreme Court has declared guilt by association “alien to the traditions of a free society and the First Amendment itself.”

It violates both the Fifth Amendment, which requires that guilt must be personal, and the First Amendment, which guarantees the right of association.

end quotes

But we are dealing with Democrats here, so who gives a damn about what the Supreme Court or OUR Constitution might have to say about it, because Democrats don’t care about either, which takes us back to this WITCH HUNTER’S HEARING on 28 June 2021, starring Lizzie Cheney and “MOTHER FIGURE” Cassidy Hutchinson, which hearing itself is alien to the traditions of a free society, where we have the continuation of the drama, and once again, you are cautioned to be seated with your seat belt firmly cinched lest you get blown clean away as the play action continues, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: That’s the — Let’s move on now to January 6th and the conduct of Donald Trump and Mark Meadows during the attack on the Capitol.

Ms. Hutchinson, I’d like now for us to listen to a description — your description of what transpired in the West Wing during the attack.

For context in this clip, you describe the time frame starting at about 2:00 p.m.

end quotes

And here, for context, we need to jump ahead to the 21 July episode of NANCY PELOSI’S WITCH HUNTERS PRESENT, where we have Viginia’s Elaine Luria laying out the timeline for us of what she is saying happened in the white house on 6 January 2022, so we can compare it to what Cassidy is going to be telling us on 28 June 2022, because I believe we might have some missing time here, as follows:

ELAINE LURIA: After the Secret Service refused to take President Trump to the Capitol, he returned to the White House.

What you see on the screen is a photo of him inside the Oval Office immediately after he returned from the rally still wearing his overcoat.

A White House employee informed the President as soon as he returned to the Oval about the riot at the Capitol.

Let me repeat that.

Within 15 minutes of leaving the stage, President Trump knew that the Capitol was besieged and under attack.

end quotes

And we know from earlier information that Trump finished speaking at 1:10 p.m. on 6 January 2021, which takes us back to 20-year naval veteran Elaine Luria on 21 July 2022, as follows:

ELAINE LURIA: At 1:25, President Trump went to the private dining room off the Oval Office.

From 1:25 until 4:00, the President stayed in his dining room.

Witnesses told us that on January 6th President Trump sat in his usual spot at the head of the table facing a television hanging on the wall.

We know from the employee that the TV was tuned to Fox News all afternoon.

Here you can see Fox News on the TV showing coverage of the joint session that was airing that day at 1:25.

Other witnesses confirm that President Trump was in the dining room with the TV on for more than two and a half hours.

There was no official record of what President Trump did while in the dining room.

On the screen is the Presidential call log from January 6th.

As you can see, there’s no official record of President Trump receiving or placing a call between 11:06 and 6:54 pm.

end quotes

There is probably no record of Trump receiving or placing a call from 11:06 a.m. on January 6, 2021 to 1:25 p.m. on January 6, 2021 for the simple reason that Trump was at the ellipse speaking to his “mob,” as the Democrats call them, which takes us back to Elaine on 21 July 2022, as follows:

ELAINE LURIA: As to what the President was doing that afternoon, the Presidential Daily Diary is also silent.

It contains no information from the period between 1:21 pm. and 4:03 pm.

There are also no photos of President Trump during this critical period between 1:21 in the Oval Office and when he went outside to the Rose Garden after 4:00.

The chief White House photographer wanted to take pictures because it was in her words, very important for his archives and for history, but she was told quote, “no photographs”.

end quotes

And that brings us back to 28 June 2022 and more Cassidy Hutchinson, as follows

[Begin videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: So I remember Mark being alone in his office for quite some time.

And, you know, I know we’ve spoken about Ben Williamson going in at one point, and I don’t personally remember Ben going in.

I don’t doubt that he had gone in.

But I remember him being alone in his office for most of the afternoon.

Around 2:00 to 2:05 — around 2:00 to 2:05, you know, we were watching the TV and I could see that the rioters were getting closer and closer to the Capitol.

end quotes

HUH?

Wait a minute here, people!

“Around 2:00 to 2:05 — around 2:00 to 2:05, you know, we were watching the TV and I could see that the rioters were getting closer and closer to the Capitol?”

That sounds like more BULL**** from Cassidy because according to a BBC article titled “Capitol riots timeline: What happened on 6 January 2021?” this is what they say happened:

10:58 Members of the Proud Boy movement, a right-wing militia, are seen heading towards the Capitol.

12:53 As the president speaks, a crowd outside the Capitol is swelling.

They begin marching towards the police barrier and get past officers.

The police, outnumbered, try to contain them.

13:45 Protesters surge past Capitol police protecting the west steps, the side facing the White House.

Minutes later, an officer declares there is a riot at the Capitol.

“We’re going to give riot warnings,” he says.

“We’re going to try to get compliance but this is now effectively a riot.”

14:13 Secret Service quickly and suddenly evacuate Mr Pence from the Senate floor.

The protesters break through the windows.

They push inside, hopping through the broken glass.

They then kick open the doors to let others in.

end quotes

And if we go to a USA TODAY article entitled “Timeline: How a Trump mob stormed the US Capitol, forcing Washington into lockdown” by George Petras, Janet Loehrke, Ramon Padilla, Javier Zarracina and Jennifer Borresen on Jan. 15, 2021, we find this following entry, to wit:

1:46 p.m.

Rep. Elaine Luria, D-Va., tweets she is being evacuated after reports of a pipe bomb outside.

“Supporters of the President are trying to force their way into the Capitol and I can hear what sounds like multiple gunshots.”

end quotes

So if the protesters or rioters were already at the capitol long before 2:00 p.m., how can we make any sense out of what Cassidy is saying here about “Around 2:00 to 2:05 — around 2:00 to 2:05, you know, we were watching the TV and I could see that the rioters were getting closer and closer to the Capitol?”

And the answer is we can’t make any sense of it, at all, but again, it is SHOW BUSINESS, so it doesn’t need to make sense, which takes us back for more Cassidy and more drama, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Mark still hadn’t popped out of his office or said anything about it.

So that’s when I went into his office.

I saw that he was sitting on his couch on his cell phone, same as the morning where he was just kind of scrolling and typing.

I said, hey, are you watching the TV, Chief?

Because his TV was small and I — you can see it, but I didn’t know if he was really paying attention.

I said, you watching the TV, Chief?

He was like, yeah.

I said, the rioters are getting really close.

end quotes

“I said, the rioters are getting really close?”

How about they were already inside by then, Cassidy, but hey, maybe her watch was broken, or she was just confused, which again takes us back to the transcript, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Have you talked to the President?

And he said, no, he wants to be alone right now; still looking at his phone.

So I start to get frustrated because, you know, I sort of felt like I was watching a — this is not a great comparison, but a bad car accident that was about to happen where you can’t stop it, but you want to be able to do something.

end quotes

What great lines the Hollywood soap opera script writers have given to this DRAMA QUEEN Cassidy!

“A bad car accident that was about to happen where you can’t stop it, but you want to be able to do something.”

That is a classic, but truth be told, the “bad car accident” wasn’t about to happen – it already had, which takes us back to the transcript and DRAMA QUEEN Cassidy making the most of her moment in the national spotlight as a STAR WITNESS delivering EXPLOSIVE BLOCKBUSTER TESTIMONY guaranteed to put Trump, who scorned her, down for the count, to wit:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I just remember — I remember thinking in that moment, Mark needs to snap out of this and I don’t know how to snap him out of this, but he needs to care.

And I just remember I blurted out and I said, Mark, do you know where Jim’s at right now?

And he looked up at me at that point and said, Jim?

And I said, Mark, Is — he was on the floor a little while ago giving a floor speech.

Did you listen?

He said, yeah, it was real good.

Did you like it?

And I said, yeah.

Do you know where he’s at right now?

He said, no, I haven’t heard from him.

And I said, you might want to check in with him, Mark.

And I remember pointing at the TV and I said, the rioters are getting close.

They might get in.

end quotes

“They might get in?”

Cassidy, they already were in!

See what I was saying above about some missing time here?

Getting back to it:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: And he looked at me and said something to the effect of, Alright, I’ll give him a call.

[End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: Not long after the rioters broke into the Capitol, you described what happened with White House Counsel Pat Cipollone.

[Begin videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: No more than a minute, minute and a half later, I see Pat Cipollone barreling down the hallway towards our office; and rush right in, looked at me, said, is Mark in his office?

And I said, yes.

He just looked at me and started shaking his head and went over — opened Mark’s office door, stood there with the door propped open and said something to — Mark is still sitting on his phone.

I remember like glancing and he’s still sitting on his phone.

And I remember Pat saying to him something to the effect of, the rioters have gotten to the Capitol, Mark.

We need to go down and see the President now.

And Mark looked up at him and said, he doesn’t want to do anything, Pat.

And Pat said something to the effect of — and very clearly had said this to Mark — something to the effect of, Mark, something needs to be done or people are going to die and the blood is going to be on your f’ing hands.

This is getting out of control.

I’m going down there.

And at that point, Mark set up from his couch, both of his phones in his hand.

He had his glasses on still.

He walked out with Pat.

He put both of this phones on my desk and said, let me know if Jim calls.

And they walked out and went down to the dining room.

[End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: A few minutes later, Representative Jordan called back.

[Begin videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: A couple minutes later, so likely around between 2:15. 2:25 — I know the tweet went out at 2:24.

I don’t remember if I was there when the tweet went out or if it happened right afterwards, but Jim had called.

I answered the phone, said, one second.

He knew it was — I guess he knew it was — and I introduced myself, but I — I don’t remember if he called my cell phone or if he had called one of Mark’s.

But I answered the phone and said, one sec, Mark’s on the hall.

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I’m going to go hand the phone to him and he said, Ok.

So I went down.

I asked the valet if Mark was in the dining room.

The valet said, yes.

I opened the door — The dining room, briefly stepped in to get Mark’s attention.

I showed him the phone, like flipped the phone his way so he could see it said Jim Jordan.

He had stepped to where I was standing there holding the door open, took the phone, talking to Jim with the door still propped open, so I took a few steps back.

So, I probably was two feet from Mark.

He was standing in the doorway going into the Oval Office dining room.

They had a brief conversation.

And in the crossfires — you know, I heard briefly, like, what they were talking about, but in the background I had heard conversations in the Oval Dining Room with the — at that point talking about the hang Mike Pence chants.

[End videotape]

LIZ CHENEY: That clip ended, Ms. Hutchinson, with you recalling that you heard the president, Mr. Meadows, and the White House counsel discussing the hang Mike Pence chants, and then you described for us what happened next.

[Begin videotape]

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: It wasn’t until Mark hung up the phone, handed it back to me.

I went back to my desk a couple of minutes later.

Him and Pat came back, possibly Eric Herschmann too.

I’m pretty sure Eric Herschmann was there, but I’m — I’m confident it was Pat that was there.

I remember Pat saying something to the effect of, Mark, we need to do something more.

They’re literally calling for the vice president to be f’ing hung.

And Mark had responded something to the effect of, you heard him, Pat.

He thinks Mike deserves it.

He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong, to which Pat said something, this is f’ing crazy, we need to be doing something more.

Briefly stepped into Mark’s office, and when Mark had said something — when Mark had said something to the effect of he doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.

Knowing what I had heard briefly in the dining room coupled with Pat discussing the hanging Mike Pence chants in the lobby of our office and then Mark’s response, I understood “they’re” to be the rioters in the Capitol that were chanting for the vice president to be hung.

[End videotape]

And whew, people, my heart is now beating so fast I think I need to stop and take a break, but once again, this is just starting to get really exciting, so we’ll be right back when my heart rate cools down some, so don’t go away and don’t touch that dial!

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-656253
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR JULY 31, 2022 AT 5:41 PM

Paul Plante says:

And before we go back to the transcript of this Cassidy Hutchinson and the pure BULL**** she is spewing, we need to go back to the timeline and do some fact-checking, since this venue, thanks to the Cape Charles Mirror, is the only place in America where that seems to be happening.

Above here, we have Cassidy telling us that “around 2:00 to 2:05 — around 2:00 to 2:05, you know, we were watching the TV and I could see that the rioters were getting closer and closer to the Capitol,” even though by then, they were already in the capitol.

And then we have her telling us that “Mark still hadn’t popped out of his office or said anything about it, so that’s when I went into his office.”

Now, that has to be AFTER 2:05 p.m. that that could have happened, if indeed it happened at all, because Cassidy’s credibility by now is in the toilet, which is why she is a STAR WITNESS for the WITCH HUNTERS, who themselves have no credibility.

She then tells us this:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I saw that he was sitting on his couch on his cell phone, same as the morning where he was just kind of scrolling and typing.

I said, hey, are you watching the TV, Chief?

Because his TV was small and I — you can see it, but I didn’t know if he was really paying attention.

I said, you watching the TV, Chief?

He was like, yeah.

I said, the rioters are getting really close.

end quotes

And of course that is BULL**** because by then, the rioters were already in.

And then we go to here for some much needed drama from DRAMA QUEEN Cassidy as follows:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Have you talked to the President?

And he said, no, he wants to be alone right now; still looking at his phone.

So I start to get frustrated because, you know, I sort of felt like I was watching a — this is not a great comparison, but a bad car accident that was about to happen where you can’t stop it, but you want to be able to do something.

I just remember — I remember thinking in that moment, Mark needs to snap out of this and I don’t know how to snap him out of this, but he needs to care.

And I just remember I blurted out and I said, Mark, do you know where Jim’s at right now?

And he looked up at me at that point and said, Jim?

And I said, Mark, Is — he was on the floor a little while ago giving a floor speech.

Did you listen?

He said, yeah, it was real good.

Did you like it?

And I said, yeah.

Do you know where he’s at right now?

He said, no, I haven’t heard from him.

And I said, you might want to check in with him, Mark.

And I remember pointing at the TV and I said, the rioters are getting close.

They might get in.

end quotes

So, the “Jim” she is talking about is Jim Jordan, who did indeed give a floor speech in the House of Representatives on 6 January 2021, and this is where things get really murky with respect to the timeline because we already know that Cassidy was at the ellipse that same day with Trump, and then some time after that, she was back in the white house where she was watching on television the marchers and rioters getting close, and Mark Meadows was sitting on his couch on his cell phone, same as the morning where he was just kind of scrolling and typing, and at the same time watching the rioters on his small TV, which is some pretty good muti-tasking, and then we have Cassidy talking about a floor speech that Jim Jordan gave that day that supposedly she and Mark Meadows both listened to, which raises the question of exactly how did they do that – listen to Jim Jordan’s floor speech?

For the timeline, let’s go to the Congressional Record – United States of America PROCEEDINGS AND DEBATES OF THE 117th CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION Vol. 167, WASHINGTON, WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2021 No. 4, where we have as follows:

The SPEAKER pro tempore.

Pursuant to clause 12(a) of rule I, the Chair declares the House in recess until approximately 12:55 p.m. today.

Accordingly (at 12 o’clock and 6 minutes p.m.), the House stood in recess.

AFTER RECESS

The recess having expired, the House was called to order by the Speaker at 12 o’clock and 55 minutes p.m.

end quotes

At that time, Cassidy and Mark are at the ellipse and according to Cassidy, Mark was in his car while Cassidy was in the tent.

Going back to the Congressional Record, we have this, as well:

RECESS

The SPEAKER pro tempore (Mr. MCGOVERN).

Without objection, pursuant to clause 12(b) of rule I, the Chair declares the House in recess subject to the call of the Chair.

There was no objection.

Accordingly (at 2 o’clock and 18 minutes p.m.), the House stood in recess.

AFTER RECESS

The recess having expired, the House was called to order by the Speaker pro tempore (Mr. MCGOVERN) at 2 o’clock and 29 minutes p.m.

RECESS

The SPEAKER pro tempore.

Without objection, pursuant to clause 12(b) of rule I, the Chair declares the House in recess subject to the call of the Chair.

There was no objection.

Accordingly (at 2 o’clock and 29 minutes p.m.), the House stood in recess.

AFTER RECESS

The recess having expired, the House was called to order by the Speaker at 9 o’clock and 2 minutes p.m.

ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE SPEAKER

The SPEAKER.

The Chair will address the Chamber.

Today, a shameful assault was made on our democracy.

It cannot, however, deter us from our responsibility to validate the election of Joe Biden and KAMALA HARRIS.

For that reason, Congress has returned to the Capitol.

We always knew that this responsibility would take us into the night, and we will stay as long as it takes.

Our purpose will be accomplished.

We must, and we will, show to the country, and indeed to the world, that we will not be diverted from our duty, that we will respect our responsibility to the Constitution and to the American people.

On Sunday, it was my great honor to be sworn in as Speaker and to preside over a sacred ritual of renewal as we gathered under the stone of the temple of democracy to open the 117th Congress.

I said, as we were sworn in then, we accept a responsibility as daunting and demanding as any previous generation of leadership has ever faced.

We know that we are in difficult times, but little could we have imagined the assault that was made on our democracy today.

To those who stoked deterrence from our responsibility, you have failed.

To those who engaged in the gleeful desecration of this, our temple of democracy, American democracy, justice will be done.

Today, January 6, is the Feast of the Epiphany.

On this day of revelation, let us pray that this instigation to violence will provide an epiphany for our country to heal.

In that spirit of healing, I invoke the song of Saint Francis.

I usually do.

Saint Francis is the patron saint of my city of San Francisco, and the ‘‘Song of Saint Francis’’ is our anthem.

Lord, make me a channel of thy peace.

Where there is darkness, may I bring light.

Where there is hatred, let us bring love.

Where there is despair, let us bring hope.

We know that we would be part of history in a positive way today, every 4 years when we demonstrate again the peaceful transfer of power from one President to the next, and despite the shameful actions of today, we still will do so.

We will be part of a history that shows the world what America is made of, that this assault, this assault is just that.

It shows the weakness of those who have had to show through violence what their message was.

My colleagues, it is time to move on.

I wear this pin quite frequently.

Actually, I gave it to our beloved JOHN LEWIS just the weekend or so before he left us.

It is the flag of our country, a flag of the United States of America.

On it, it says, ‘‘One country, one destiny.’’

‘‘One country, one destiny’’ is written on the flag.

That was also what was embroidered in Abraham Lincoln’s coat that he had on that fateful night — Lincoln’s party, Lincoln’s message: One country, one destiny.

So on this holy day of Epiphany, let us pray.

I am a big believer in prayer.

Let us pray that there will be peace on Earth and that it will begin with us.

Let us pray that God will continue to bless America.

With that, let us proceed with our responsibilities to the Constitution to which we have just, within 72 hours, taken the oath to uphold.

end quotes

Now, I have been searching for any record of those proceedings in the house of representatives being broadcast, and cannot find any, so how did Cassidy and Mark Meadows listen to Jim Jordan’s floor speech?

More to the point, in that window of time on 6 January 2021, between 12 o’clock and 55 minutes p.m. and 2 o’clock and 29 minutes p.m., while the riot was going on outside, and Cassidy and Mark were doing whatever it is they were really doing, when did Jim Jordan give his floor speech?

So here is the sequence of events subsequent to 12 o’clock and 55 minutes p.m., to wit:

At 12:59 p.m., the Sergeant at Arms, Paul D. Irving, announced the Vice President and the Senate of the United States.

The Senate entered the Hall of the House of Representatives, headed by the Vice President and the Secretary of the Senate, the Members and officers of the House rising to receive them.

The Vice President took his seat as the Presiding Officer of the joint convention of the two Houses, the Speaker of the House occupying the chair on his left.

Senators took seats to the right of the rostrum as prescribed by law.

The joint session was called to order by the Vice President.

PARLIAMENTARY INQUIRIES

OBJECTION TO COUNTING THE ELECTORAL VOTES OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA

The VICE PRESIDENT.

The two Houses will withdraw from joint session.

Each House will deliberate separately on the pending objection and report its decision back to the joint session.

The Senate will now retire to its Chamber.

The Senate retired to its Chamber.

The SPEAKER.

The Chair will remind Members of the need to adhere to the decorum requirements of the Chamber as laid out in the Speaker’s announced policies of January 4, 2021, in accordance with the guidance of the Attending Physician.

Members are advised to remain in the Chamber only if they are participating in debate and must wear a mask at all times, even when under recognition for debate.

Members must also practice proper social distancing while present in the Chamber.

Please, in the interests of your own health and as an example to the American people, abide by the numbers, now up to 25 on each side of the aisle, to participate in this stage of the debate.

Pursuant to Senate Concurrent Resolution 1 and 3 U.S.C. 17 governing the procedure for counting the electoral votes, when the two Houses withdraw from the joint session to count the electoral vote for separate consideration of objection, a Representative may speak to the objection for 5 minutes, and not more than once.

Debate shall not exceed 2 hours, after which the Chair will put the question, Shall the objection be agreed to?

The SPEAKER.

The Chair will endeavor to alternate recognition between Members speaking in support of the objection and Members speaking in opposition to the objection.

The Chair recognizes the gentleman from Louisiana (Mr. SCALISE) for 5 minutes.

The SPEAKER.

For what purpose does the gentlewoman from California (Ms. LOFGREN) seek recognition?

Ms. LOFGREN.

Madam Speaker, I rise to strike the last word.

The SPEAKER.

The gentlewoman from California (Ms. LOFGREN) is recognized for 5 minutes.

Mr. JORDAN.

Madam Speaker, I rise to support the objection.

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Ohio is recognized for 5 minutes.

end quotes

So we do not know the exact time of Jim Jordan’s floor speech but we do know it was early on in the proceedings.

But we can work our way backwards from the first recess having expired at 2 o’clock and 29 minutes p.m., when the SPEAKER pro tempore stated “The gentleman from Arizona (Mr. GOSAR) has 2 3⁄4 minutes remaining,” which takes us to here:

Mr. GOSAR.

Madam Speaker, I rise in support of my objection.

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Arizona is recognized for 5 minutes.

end quotes

And knowing that the recess was called at 2 o’clock and 18 minutes p.m., at which time the gentleman from Arizona had 2 3⁄4 minutes left, that math would take us back to 2 o’clock and 15 1/4 minutes p.m.

Then going backwards, we have:

The SPEAKER.

That would have us at about 2 o’clock and 10 minutes p.m.

Still going backwards, we have:

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Louisiana is recognized for 5 minutes.

So now we are at roughly 2 o’clock and 5 minutes p.m.

And going back from there:

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Colorado is recognized for 5 minutes.

So, now we are at 2 o’clock p.m. and Cassidy is watching television.

Going back again, we have:

Mr. MAST.

Madam Speaker, I rise as well to support the objection, and I rise with the simple question: Can the Chair honestly tell Americans, with a pending Supreme Court case over legal observers not being allowed to observe and inspect signatures, that the laws and the Constitution of that State were not violated to change voting outcomes?

Madam Speaker, I will wait for a response.

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Florida (Mr. MAST) has 25 seconds remaining.

Mr. MAST.

Madam Speaker, I will repeat my question.

Can you honestly tell Americans, with a pending Supreme Court case over legal observers not being able to observe and inspect signatures, that the laws and Constitution of Arizona were not violated to change voting outcomes?

And I will wait for a response.

The SPEAKER.

The time of the gentleman has expired.

end quotes

And moving back from there we come to here:

The SPEAKER.

The gentlewoman from Colorado is recognized for 5 minutes.

That would be at 1:55 p.m. and she yielded the remainder of her time to the gentleman from Florida (Mr. MAST).

Going back again, we have:

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Maryland is recognized for 5 minutes.

So we are at 1:50 p.m. roughly.

Keeping on going back we come to this:

The SPEAKER.

So, 1:45 p.m.

Moving back from there, we next come to this:

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from California is recognized for 5 minutes.

Which would make it around 1:40 p.m.

And then we come to Jim Jordan, as follows:

The SPEAKER.

The gentleman from Ohio is recognized for 5 minutes.

So that is roughly 1:35 p.m.

So how did Cassidy and Mark listen to his floor speech?

The answer is, we don’t have a clue, and that is something the transcript never gets into, leaving us with a lot of blanks in the record, and knowing when the recess was called we come back to Cassidy, as follows:

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: A couple minutes later, so likely around between 2:15. 2:25 — I know the tweet went out at 2:24.

I don’t remember if I was there when the tweet went out or if it happened right afterwards, but Jim had called.

end quotes

But the recess was called 2 o’clock and 18 minutes p.m., so where was Jim Jordan in that time frame?

We do not know.

And why would he be calling Cassidy Hutchinson on her cell phone?

Again we do not know, and truthfully, we never will know.

But does it make a difference?

Of course not, because the purpose of these hearings is not to establish facts.

These hearings have one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to serve as a distraction at to what was really going on behind closed doors in the house of representatives on 6 January 2021 when Nancy Pelosi and her pack of Democrats flushed OUR Constitution down the toilet and appointed Joe Biden president of the United States, which purpose they are serving admirably, but once again, this is not the end of the story, so please, stay tuned.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-656846
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

THE CAPE CHARLES MIRROR AUGUST 1, 2022 AT 9:09 PM

Paul Plante says:

Before we go back to the transcript of the Lizzie and Cassidy Show on 28 June 2022, I would like to go back in time to November 8, 1787, and the Cato IV political essay by Cato, wherein was stated as follows about Washington, D.C., called by him the “ten miles square,” where we had this prescient vision of him looking forward across the gulf of time to where we are right now in this nation with these WITCH HUNTERS HEARINGS going on in Washington, to wit:

“The ten miles square, which is to become the seat of government, will of course be the place of residence for the president and the great officers of state — the same observation of a great man will apply to the court of a president possessing the powers of a monarch, that is observed of that of a monarch — ambition with idleness — baseness with pride — the thirst of riches without labour — aversion to truth — flattery — treason — perfidy — violation of engagements — contempt of civil duties — hope from the magistrate’s weakness; but above all, the perpetual ridicule of virtue.”

And let me say as an American citizen who is not a Democrat, nor a Republican, and who is quite disgusted by these troubled times we now find ourselves in, in what seems to be a very sick nation at war with itself, that I am in complete agreement with Cato with regard to Washington. D.C. as to the class of people who now occupy that place and call themselves, quite mockingly, our “government,” and I think these WITCH HUNTERS HEARINGS where Trump, who I never liked and thought was an arrogant, egotistical, loud-mouthed idiot, is being vilified IN ABSENTIA (while not present, as in He was tried and convicted in absentia) are scurvy, low-down, UN-AMERICAN proceedings, as if the word “un-American” means anything any more, and even Joe McCarthy never stooped this low with his famous hearings.

And that condemnation of these proceedings by myself as an American citizen old enough to remember Joe McCarthy takes us back to this segment of the transcript, to wit:

LIZ CHENEY: When Republican leader Kevin McCarthy heard the president say he was going to the Capitol, he called you, Ms. Hutchinson, isn’t that right?

LIZ CHENEY: And in this text message, you told Tony Ornato, “McCarthy just called me too.”

“And do you guys think you’re coming to my office?”

Tell us about the call that day with Leader McCarthy during the president’s speech on the Ellipse.

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: I was still in the tent behind the stage.

And when you’re behind the stage, you can’t really hear what’s going on in front of you.

So, when Mr. McCarthy called me with this information, I answered the call.

And he sounded rushed, but also frustrated and angry at me.

I — I was confused because I — I didn’t know what the president had just said.

He then explained the president just said he’s marching to the Capitol.

You told me this whole week you aren’t coming up here.

Why would you lie to me?

I said I’m — I’m not lying.

I wasn’t lying to you, sir.

I — we’re not going to the Capitol.

And he said, well, he just said it on stage, Cassidy.

Figure it out.

Don’t come up here.

I said I’ll — I’ll — I’ll run the traps on this and I’ll shoot you a text.

I can assure you we’re not coming up to the Capitol.

We’ve already made that decision.

He pressed a little bit more, believing me but I think frustrated that the president had said that.

And we ended the phone conversation after that.

I called Mr. Ornato to reconfirm that we weren’t going to the Capitol, and which was also in our text messages.

I sent Mr. McCarthy another text telling him the affirmative, that we were not going up to the Capitol, and he didn’t respond after that.

end quotes

Which in turn takes us to a Reuters article titled “Top House Republican McCarthy doesn’t recall Jan. 6 talk with Hutchinson” on July 29, 2022, where we have as follows:

WASHINGTON, July 29 (Reuters) – U.S. House of Representatives Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said on Friday he does not remember urging then-White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson to prevent Donald Trump from coming to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, despite her sworn testimony to the contrary.

end quotes

“Sworn testimony?”

This is Washington, D.C., so that term “sworn testimony” means nothing at all which brings in a term called “subornation of perjury,” which is a fancy legal name for inducing someone else to lie under oath, and then that person, when called as a witness, goes through with the lie, because somebody has to be lying here, and given this is happening in Washington, D.C., that very well may be everybody, because no member of this WITCH HUNTERS COMMITTEE can be considered above reproach (such that no criticism can be made; perfect), but right now the question of who is lying is between Cassidy Hutchinson, whose testimony to date seems outlandish (sounding bizarre), and coached, and Kevin McCarthy.

IS LIZZIE CHENEY SUBORNING PERJURY HERE?

OR IS KEVIN MCCARTHY LYING?

Going back to Reuters, we have further as follows:

Hutchinson – the star witness in a televised hearing before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 assault on Congress by Trump supporters – testified under oath that a “frustrated and angry” McCarthy called her that day after President Trump announced at a nearby rally that he would join in a march to the Capitol.

end quotes

And notice that Cassidy Hutchinson is getting “STAR WITNESS” billing here, which is like Cassidy being the queen of the prom on PRIMETIME TV, which takes us back for more from Reuters, to wit:

“Mr. McCarthy called me with this information,” Hutchinson told the panel on June 28.

“I was confused, because I didn’t know what the president had just said.”

“… He (McCarthy) said, ‘Well, he just said it on stage, Cassidy.'”

“‘Figure it out.'”

“‘Don’t come up here’.”

She also said McCarthy had been in touch with her about Trump’s plans in the days leading up to the attack.

But McCarthy insisted on Friday that he had no recollection of talking to Hutchinson, at the time an aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

“I don’t recall talking to her that day,” McCarthy said at a news conference.

“I don’t remember having any conversations with her about the president coming to the Capitol.”

McCarthy said he did not watch Trump’s speech ahead of the attack on the Capitol and that he did not know Trump said he would join his supporters in marching there.

A committee spokesman declined to comment.

The panel is investigating Trump’s role in the attack, which occurred as the House and Senate worked to certify Democrat Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential election victory.

Trump did not join his supporters in the end, saying the Secret Service prevented him from accompanying them.

But the committee has presented evidence that the mob was animated by his repeated false claims that the election was stolen through massive voter fraud.

end quotes

And that is a patently false statement because the committee HAS NOT presented evidence that the mob was animated by Trump’s repeated false claims that the election was stolen through massive voter fraud, precisely because the committee has no idea what “animated” anybody in Washington, D.C. that day when there were several thousand people milling around the capitol, but this is a SHOW TRIAL, so facts DO NOT MATTER, which takes us back to Reuters once more, to wit:

Days after the June hearing, McCarthy dismissed Hutchinson’s testimony as “hearsay.”

He maintains the panel is conducting a partisan investigation.

end quotes

And of course it is a partisan investigation.

And back to Reuters for the conclusion:

McCarthy said he instead called then-Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner in an effort to locate the president on Jan. 6.

end quotes

So once again, what really is going on here, people, besides a televised FARCE?

Consider that on March 3, 2021, in her “Remarks Introducing President Biden at 2021 House Democratic Issues Conference,” Nancy Pelosi said thusly of Joe Biden who the Democrats along with Lizzie Cheney and Adam Kinzinger APPOINTED as president on 6 January 2021, to wit:

Speaker Pelosi: This is a very special evening for me, my colleagues, to be introducing for the very first time Joe Biden as President of the United States.

And I could – my heart could not be filled with more joy to have that occasion marked by introducing him to our House Democratic Caucus.

A special evening.

First time, Mr. President, that I’m introducing you as President of the United States to my great House Democratic Caucus.

That makes it even better.

My colleagues, as you know, our nation is blessed with Joe Biden as President of the United States.

He is an extraordinary President.

He knows how to get the job done.

end quotes

Now, having said those words, does Nancy Pelosi have to defend them?

And of course she does, especially that bit about “our nation is blessed with Joe Biden as President of the United States,” as if God him or herself were for Joe.

And to make Joe seem big, she needs to make Trump look small.

Which takes us to July 21, 2021, ONE HUNDRED FORTY (140) days later, and a Politico article titled “Pelosi vetoes Banks, Jordan for Jan. 6 select committee” by Olivia Beavers, Heather Caygle and Nicholas Wu, where we had as follows:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi stunned the GOP on Wednesday by vetoing two of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s choices for a select panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, a move all but guaranteed to spark a Republican boycott of the probe.

“I must reject the recommendations of Representatives Banks and Jordan to the Select Committee,” Pelosi said in a statement.

“The unprecedented nature of January 6th demands this unprecedented decision.”

end quotes

Considering the phrase “this unprecedented decision” means “never done or known before,” not at any time previously in our history as a nation, even in the days of Joe McCarthy, what does that mean for the veracity (conformity with truth or fact; accuracy; devotion to the truth; truthfulness) of these WITCH HUNTER HEARINGS that are so obviously scripted and presented on PRIMETIME TV?

And speaking of Joe McCarthy, let us go to the U.S. Senate website and an article titled “McCarthy and Army-McCarthy Hearings,” where we have the following American history that I clearly recall, having been alive back then, and not being senile like Joe Biden, who Nancy Pelosi says we are “blessed” to have as president, to wit:

The investigations by the Committee on Government Operations’ Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations involving Senator Joseph McCarthy in 1953 and 1954 can be divided into two distinct phases.

The first consisted of a series of hearings conducted by McCarthy, as the subcommittee’s chairman, throughout 1953 and early 1954 in which McCarthy alleged Communist influence within the press and the federal government, including the State Department, the U.S. Army, and the Government Printing Office.

McCarthy had first made those accusations in February 1950 during a speech in Wheeling, West Virginia.

The second phase involved the subcommittee’s investigation of McCarthy’s attacks on the U.S. Army.

As early as 1950, some senators felt deeply troubled by what they considered McCarthy’s reckless accusations.

After the army alleged that McCarthy had sought special treatment for one of his former staff members, McCarthy himself became a subject of the investigation — the Special Senate Investigation on Charges and Countercharges Involving: Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens, John G. Adams, H. Struve Hensel and Senator Joe McCarthy, Roy M. Cohn, and Francis P. Carr.

McCarthy temporarily stepped down as chairman and member of the committee.

Karl Mundt presided over the hearings as acting chairman and Henry Dworshak was temporarily seated as a member in McCarthy’s place.

Known as the “Army-McCarthy hearings,” they were broadcast on national television and they contributed to McCarthy’s declining national popularity.

Five months later, on December 2, 1954, the Senate censured McCarthy.

end quotes

So think very carefully about where we now are, people, as the November mid-terms approach and the Democrats are getting more and more desperate as Joe Biden’s approval ratings continues to plummet, promising to take down the Democrats with him!

WOULD NANCY PELOSI USE PRIMETIME TV AND THESE WITCH HUNTER HEARINGS TO LIE TO US TO RIG THE MIDTERMS?

Because somebody is lying here and if it isn’t Kevin McCarthy, then it has to be STAR WITNESS Cassidy Hutchinson!

But once again, don’t touch that dial because thanks to the Cape Charles Mirror, the only media venue in America, where these important questions are being raised, there is more Cassidy yet to come, so please stay tuned.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/a ... ent-657527