COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr »

jeffmoskin wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:40 p I think Joe is doing a very competent job with Ukraine.

I shudder to think what would have happened with TFG in the WH.

What Joe is doing with Ukraine is using OUR tax dollars to reinvigorate and fund the graft and corruption Ukraine is world-famous for, the fruits of which come back around to Democrat party pockets in this country through the money-laundering channels BIDEN INC. set up when Joe was Hussein Obama's vice president ...

That is what Joe Biden is defending in Ukraine, along with Zelensky's fascist regime ...

Not for nothing, afterall, is Joe Biden known as "BG", the "BIG GUY" in the criminal underworld.
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

The US is sending equipment, not soldiers, to Ukraine. And, I might add, it is sending some stuff (TOW Missiles) that was developed in the 70s. Cleaning out old inventory, and it is very possible we will get some $$$ for those. And the Military Industrial Complex will see those $$$ in the form of NEW CONTRACTS.

Sounds like good bidness to me.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Same thing we did in VEET NAM, where we lost to a raggedy-ass, fourth-rate little country that nonetheless could put out some prodigious firepower ...

Same thing we did in Afghanistnam, where we were recently run out of by some poorly-armed tenth century tribesmen ...

Same thing we did in Libya ...

Same thing we did in Iraqinam ...

Same thing we did in Syria, all of them with Joe Biden's approval except for VEET NAM ...

As if weapons could win a war against a determined foe ...

The recent assessment from our very best and sharpest and top notch military minds is that Zelensky's fascists should not conduct a major offensive against the Russians who Joe Biden provoked into invading Ukraine to protect Russia's national security from the threat represented by a Biden-ized, fascist Ukraine because Zelensky would lose ...

For all of his efforts at starting wars, Joe Biden has not won a war yet, and I don't see him winning this one, either ...

Joe is a pretty inept war monger when you think about it - like Harold Stassen and Adlai Stevenson in politics - a perennial loser ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

jeffmoskin wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:40 p The US is sending equipment, not soldiers, to Ukraine.
The US in the person of Joe Biden is sending piles of cash in the BILLIONS, our tax-payer dollars, to Ukraine to fund the graft and corruption Ukraine is world-famous for ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Ukrainians are a pretty determined foe. After all, Putin invaded their country.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Russia disputes its "their" country, having been Russia's "country" for centuries before there was a USA and belligerent Joe Biden who started that war, like he started a war in Syria, by provoking it ...

And regardless of how determined the fascists in Ukraine might be, the fact is that to dislodge Russia, which is the defender, it will take fourteen or more attackers per defender to do so ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

REUTERS

"U.S. lawmakers praise Zelenskiy for fighting corruption, back continued aid"

By Patricia Zengerle

January 24, 2023

The three senators said U.S. aid to Ukraine should continue.

"I know we're tired of being involved in conflicts outside of our country, but everything we hold near and dear as a country is at stake," Graham said.

And that is insulting horsecrap Lindsey Graham is peddling there about "everything we hold near and dear as a country is at stake," because Ukraine is a FASCIST DICTATORSHIP under martial law where the rights of citizens have been suspended and the rights of Russians in Ukraine have disappeared ...

I'm not at all surprised that Lindsey Graham holds FASCIST DICTATORSHIPS and FASCIST DICTATORS near and dear ...

But as an American citizen, I do not, nor do I have anything in common with those who reside in the FASCIST DICTATORSHIP of Ukraine, not being a fascist myself, nor having any love or use for them ...

And if Joe Biden has the right to intervene militarily anywhere in the world to protect American interests, then so does Putin have that same right to intervene militarily anywhere in the world to protect Russian interests, given I am not into double standards, which right he is exercising in the FASCIST DICTATORSHIP of Ukraine promoted by WAR MONGER and JINGO ON STEROIDS Joe Biden, where ethnic Russians have had their most basic human rights stripped from them unilaterally by the FASCIST DICTATOR and TWERP Zelensky who Joe Biden and Lindsey Graham, closet fascists the pair of them, are supporting with US tax dollars ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Putin thought he would walk into Ukraine, overthrow the government in Kiev, and be greeted in the streets. I wonder who supplied him with that "intelligence"?
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Good afternoon, jeffmoskin!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Ukraine was declared a separate state in 1964 by Nikita Kruschev.