COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr »

Balph Eubank

Balph is an author, and though he didn't write our favorite fake book, The Vulture Is Molting, he wrote something that comes a close second:

"What is the name of your new novel?" asked the wealthy woman.

"The Heart is a Milkman"

"What is it about?"

"Frustration." (1.6.1.83-86)

Overall he's shown to be a very snobby and needy person.

Balph shows us what a sorry low state arts and culture have sunk to in the country.

On another note, jeffmoskin, Balph Eubank from ATLAS SHRUGGED is very real today, and is said to have been the inspiration behind TWITTER, a social media platform for people in America who are functionally illiterate and have nothing of substance or consequence to say, like Balph himself, but want to exercise their Constitutional right to say it anyway, which is why TWITTER not only exists, but is a huge money maker for Jack Dorsey, who is said to have studied up on the philosophy of Balph Eubank the way the bearded buffoon Ben Bernanke studied up on the GREAT DEPRESSION, with Jack calling Balph a true visionary of our times, as the stories go, anyway ...

And what people in this country who do TWEET on TWITTER like Joe Biden do not know or understand about Ayn Rand and her views of America, is that she was not born here, and she didn't grow up here and get her cultural values and understanding of people from here ...

She grew up in Russia in the time of Lenin ...

Of course, I doubt people would know what that meant, thinking Lenin would have to be the dude who was with the Beatles, the one who was gunned down in NYC ...

So we truly are in the AGE OF BALPH EUBANK in America today, and Ayn Rand called that one right many years ago, which is why I think she was gifted with prescient vision, although a lot of her formative thought would have come from Marx and Engels and how they saw America ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Scott Pelley: How would you say your mental focus is?

President Joe Biden: Oh, it’s focused.

I’d say it’s — I think it’s — I — I haven’t — look, I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head, the number of years.

I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly.

I mean, it’s just not — I haven’t — observed anything in terms of — there’s not things I don’t do now that I did before, whether it’s physical, or mental, or anything else.

- American autocrat Joseph Robinette Biden, Junior on 60 Minutes on 18 September 2022

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

- American executive deputy autocrat Karmela Harris

You have to admit that today, our "leaders" are not known for their soaring oratory as once was the case here in America, before the AGE OF BALPH EUBANK set in and rewarded us with the orators of today like Joe Biden and Karmela Harris, both of whom are on TWITTER as TWEETERS of course, because that is the only real way they can communicate with their followers, in a pidgeon gibberish that only they can understand, like some kind of tribal language known only to members of the tribe ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Governments should stay out of "morals" and womens' wombs.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

The Court finds that the right to abortion is not deeply rooted in the Nation’s history and tradition.

The underlying theory on which Casey rested — that the Fourteenth Amendment’s Due Process Clause provides substantive, as well as procedural, protection for “liberty” — has long been controversial.

The Court’s decisions have held that the Due Process Clause protects two categories of substantive rights — those rights guaranteed by the first eight Amendments to the Constitution and those rights deemed fundamental that are not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution.

In deciding whether a right falls into either of these categories, the question is whether the right is “deeply rooted in [our] history and tradition” and whether it is essential to this Nation’s “scheme of ordered liberty.”

The term “liberty” alone provides little guidance.

Thus, historical inquiries are essential whenever the Court is asked to recognize a new component of the “liberty” interest protected by the Due Process Clause.

In interpreting what is meant by “liberty,” the Court must guard against the natural human tendency to confuse what the Fourteenth Amendment protects with the Court’s own ardent views about the liberty that Americans should enjoy.

For this reason, the Court has been “reluctant” to recognize rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution.

Guided by the history and tradition that map the essential components of the Nation’s concept of ordered liberty, the Court finds the Fourteenth Amendment clearly does not protect the right to an abortion.

Until the latter part of the 20th century, there was no support in American law for a constitutional right to obtain an abortion.

No state constitutional provision had recognized such a right.

Until a few years before Roe, no federal or state court had recognized such a right.

Nor had any scholarly treatise.

Indeed, abortion had long been a crime in every single State.

At common law, abortion was criminal in at least some stages of pregnancy and was regarded as unlawful and could have very serious consequences at all stages.

American law followed the common law until a wave of statutory restrictions in the 1800s expanded criminal liability for abortions.

By the time the Fourteenth Amendment was adopted, three-quarters of the States had made abortion a crime at any stage of pregnancy.

This consensus endured until the day Roe was decided.

Roe either ignored or misstated this history, and Casey declined to reconsider Roe’s faulty historical analysis.

- Dobbs, State Health Officer of the Mississippi Department of Health, et al. v. Jackson’s Women’s Health Organization et al., No. 19–1392, decided June 24, 2022

"GOVERNMENT" in this country happens to be THE PEOPLE, not something not connected to people, and most certainly not the Democrats, and in this country, "government" has been into morals and into women's wombs since colonial times ...

Why should it change now?

Because the Democrats don't like it?

Perhaps the Democrats would like a law mandating that every Democrat woman must get an abortion, because that is what their party ultimately is demanding ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Hardly. Women's right to manage their own bodies has just been removed by the supremes
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Mr. Chief Justice Burger, concurring in Roe v. Wade, stated as follows:

Plainly, the Court today rejects any claim that the Constitution requires abortions on demand.

Not hardly!

They NEVER had the right and Roe v. Wade NEVER gave it to them, so the Supreme Court took NOTHING away from them!

That is a Democrat party GREAT BIG LIE intended to further divide us and to inflame passions ahead of the November mid-terms with a torrent of egregrious lies and misinformation, which are the Democrat's stock in trade ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Disagree. I think you will find that the Women of America finally woke up come November.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Dobbs, State Health Officer of the Mississippi Department of Health, et al. v. Jackson’s Women’s Health Organization et al., No. 19–1392, decided June 24, 2022

Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the
people and their elected representatives.

ACTUAL WORDING of Roe v. Wade, 1973:

Though the State cannot override that right (right to a QUALIFIED ABORTION), it has legitimate interests in protecting both the pregnant woman’s health and the potentiality of human life, each of which interests grows and reaches a ‘compelling’ point at various stages of the woman’s approach to term.

(a) For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its effectuation MUST be left to the medical judgment of the pregnant woman’s attending physician.

(b) For the stage subsequent to approximately the end of the first trimester, the State, in promoting its interest in the health of the mother, MAY, if it chooses, regulate the abortion procedure in ways that are REASONABLY RELATED to maternal health.

(c) For the stage subsequent to viability the State, in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, MAY, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother.

4. The State may define the term ‘physician’ to mean only a physician currently licensed by the State, and may proscribe any abortion by a person who is not a physician as so defined.

You can disagree all you want, for all the good it is going to do you, because I am going by the actual wording of Roe v. Wade, not some MINDLESS HORSE**** pouring forth from the idiot savant Joe Biden, who hasn't a clue as to what he is talking about, but says it anyway, and is an INVETERATE LIAR whose word is worthless ...

There is NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to kill an unborn child in America, and NEVER has been!

That is BIDEN BULL****, that there is a constitutional right to murder unborn children in America, and I'm not buying any BULL**** from Joe Biden ...

I go by the words in the decisions of the Supreme Court, not PIG**** from Joe Biden ...

Roe NEVER granted women in this country a Constitutional right to an abortion, and Roe did in fact uphold the POLICE POWER of the "state" to regulate abortions ...

And I really don't give a damn if a bunch of stupid and ignorant women in America think otherwise because they are sucking up the GREAT BIG LIES of American autocrat and illegitimate "president" Joseph Robinette Biden, Junior, who is shamelessly stoking and inciting violence towards members of the Supreme Court while encouraging rebellion, sedition, insurrection and TREASON by these women he is intentionally MISLEADING and BLATANTLY LYING to ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

The last time I checked OUR Constitution, which was just now to make sure Joe Biden and the Democrats didn't change it overnight, JOE BIDEN is NOT a supreme court justice and never has been, so Joe doesn't rule on OUR Constitution, because OUR Constitution NEVER gave Joe Biden that power ...

And Joe is too stupid in the first place to know what OUR Constitution says, which is why OUR Constitution does not give him any authority to define the meaning of OUR Constitution ...

And similarly, OUR Constitution gives absolutely no authority to the Republicans in Congress to make Supreme Court rulings to take supposed rights away from women who want to murder their unborn children, so contrary to what the idiot Biden is saying, the Republicans did not take a Constitutional right from women in this country because the right never existed, and if it actually did, the Republicans would be powerless to take it away ...

JOE BIDEN IS AT WAR WITH THE TRUTH!

DO NOT GET SUCKED IN BY JOE BIDEN'S MALICIOUS LIES!

JOE BIDEN IS INCITING VIOLENCE TOWARDS MEMBERS OF THE SUPREME COURT TO PUNISH THEM FOR GOING AGAINST JOE'S WILL WHICH IS AN INCITEMENT TO REBELLION, SEDITION, INSURRECTION, AND YES, TREASON!

DON'T PLAY THE BIDEN GAME AND BE A TRAITOR TO AMERICA!
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

And yes, there was indeed a time in America when LIARS like Joe Biden could get in the bully pulpit and pour forth torrents of lies like Joe Biden does about THE RIGHT TO ABORTION which doesn't exist, without fear of getting called out BY THE PEOPLE who don't like getting lied to by LIARS like Joe Biden, but those days are now long gone, and yes, indeed, LIARS like Joe Biden are waking up to a new reality that yes, THE PEOPLE do indeed now have a voice and are using it to call out Joe Biden for being the LIAR that he is, and for using his MASSIVE GREAT BIG LIES to encourage violence towards members of the Supreme Court while inciting the women of America to rebellion, sedition, insurrection and treason!