COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

jeffmoskin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

...are asleep at the wheel. They are facing an existential situation but are not smart enough to realize it.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Au contraire, jeffmoskin, is what I would have to say ...

It is the stupid Republicans, a bunch of throw-backs, neanderthals and knuckle draggers who remind me of a bunch of GE corporate engineers all in the regulation white shirts with the mandatory pocket protector, who are facing the existential threat and are asleep at the wheel because they are so stupid and cannot fathom that Nancy Pelosi is attainting them so they can't hold public office, and that is the end of them, while at the same time, the Democrats are shamelessly bribing the electorate with taxpayer dollars to vote exclusively Democrat, if you want the free **** from the gummint to keep coming, and who doesn't ...

Keep in mind that the Democrats are very aware of the end of the democracy called the Weimar Republic, which overnight did as democracies do, it turned into a dictatorship because of the Reichstag Fire which enabled Hitler to crush his political opposition, and they have deftly turned that around on the Republicans with the Capitol riot they had their agents provacateurs provoke, while the moron tRUMP was running his mouth making him the perfect scapegoat for Pelosi, so that the Capitol riot is Pelosi's Reichstag Fire, and she is going to use it to outlaw the Republicans who are too stupid to see the blow coming ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

I don't know what you have been smoking, but can I have some?
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

And by the way, don't downgrade the neanderthals - they were resourceful enough to last through the ice age in Europe, which is quite an accomplishment.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

And then they migrated to the United States and became Republicans, and one of them even became a U.S. president, which itself is quite an accomplishment ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

jeffmoskin wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:40 p I don't know what you have been smoking, but can I have some?
In that case, it is not necessary to have to be smoking something to know exactly what is going on, if one remembers history, including Hitler and the Reichstag Fire, and HUAC ...

Surely you cannot have forgotten HUAC and all the people it blackballed so they could never hold office or have gainful employment again ...

Pelosi, who has the sheer animal cunning of a true predator has revived HUAC and its purpose, calling it the January 6 Special Committee, and they are indeed attainting the Republicans, who are too weak and stupid to be able to do anything about it ...

And what about Ray Epps, the mysterious agent provacateur on 6 January 2021 who has allegedly had his FBI files deleted?

He wasn't working for Trump ...

So who would that leave?
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Seems to me I watched Jan 6 on TV. I thought it was a bad made-for-TV thriller, but I was not thrilled. I was scared, though, because I thought THAT was our Reichstag fire, brought to you by tRUMP's loony fringe.

It amazes me that the wheels of justice turn so slowly (if at all) that the perps of this attempted overthrow are still at large.

And some may get re-elected.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Outlawing the Opposition

While the Nazis were focusing on putting Germans back to work in the midst of the Great Depression, they also unleashed attacks on their political opposition as soon as Hitler became chancellor.

On the evening of February 27, 1933, alarms suddenly rang out in the Reichstag as fire destroyed the building’s main chamber.

Within 20 minutes, Hitler was on the scene to declare: “This is a God-given signal!"

"If this fire, as I believe, turns out to be the handiwork of Communists, then there is nothing that shall stop us now from crushing out this murderous pest with an iron fist.”

Marinus van der Lubbe was the man the Nazis captured that night.

He confessed to setting the building ablaze but repeatedly insisted that he had acted alone.

Adolf Hitler paid no attention to the confession.

He saw a chance to get rid of what he considered the Nazis’ most immediate rival — the Communists — so he ordered the arrest of anyone with ties to the Communist Party.

Within days, the Nazis had thrown 4,000 Communists and their leaders into hastily created prisons and concentration camps.

By the end of March, 20,000 Communists had been arrested, and by the end of that summer more than 100,000 Communists, Social Democrats, union officials, and other “radicals” were imprisoned.

Were any of them responsible for the fire?

The question was irrelevant to the Nazis.

They had been given an opportunity to get rid of their enemies, and they took it.

The day after the fire, February 28, 1933, President Hindenburg, at Hitler’s urging, issued two emergency decrees designed to make such arrests legal, even those that had already taken place.

Their titles — “For the Defense of Nation and State” and “To Combat Treason against the German Nation and Treasonable Activities” — reveal how Hitler used the fire to further his own goals.

The two decrees suspended, until further notice, every part of the constitution that protected personal freedoms.

The Nazis claimed that the decrees were necessary to protect the nation from the “Communist menace.”

Still under Nazi control, the Reichstag passed a new law on March 21, 1933, that made it a crime to speak out against the new government or criticize its leaders.

Known as the Malicious Practices Act, the law made even the smallest expression of dissent a crime.

Those who were accused of “gossiping” or “making fun” of government officials could be arrested and sent to prison or a concentration camp.

Then, on March 24, 1933, the Reichstag passed what became known as the Enabling Act by a vote of 141 to 94.

It “enabled” the chancellor of Germany to punish anyone he considered an “enemy of the state.”

The act allowed “laws passed by the government” to override the constitution.

That same day, Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler, then police commissioner for the city of Munich, held a news conference to announce the opening of the first concentration camp near Dachau, Germany.

According to Himmler, the camp would have the capacity to hold 5,000 people, including Communist Party members and Social Democrats “who threaten the security of the state.”

Then, in June, Hitler outlawed the Social Democratic Party.

The German Nationalist Party, which was part of Hitler’s coalition government, dissolved after its deputies were told to resign or become the next target.

By the end of the month, German concentration camps held 27,000 people.

By mid-July, the Nazi Party was the only political party allowed in the country.

There is the future Nancy Pelosi has prepared for us, using a model she knows works so well, because it worked so well for Hitler, and thus, is time tested ...

So you saw exactly what you were supposed to see on 6 January - a lot of violence.

What you didn't see was who provoked it.

You want to believe it was tRUMP because Nancy needs you to believe it was tRUMP, a moron with a stupid mouth ...

I don't ...

Joe Biden provoked that violence with the most hate-filled speech I have ever heard a politician outside Adolph Hitler make, that hate speech on 30 August 2020 ...

And Nancy needed that violence because it is her Reichstag fire ...

And I didn't bother to watch any of it myself ...

Another riot in Washington ...

BIG YAWN!

When isn't there a riot in Washington?

And the purpose of every riot in Washington, including the BLM riots, is intended to overthrow something ...

As to these "insurrectionists" as Pelosi calls them, this is my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_uKKY-_VpY

And the wheels of justice are turning just as they are supposed to when you have high government officials like Nancy Pelosi hurling criminal charges around as if she were a law enforcement official ...

JUSTICE means due process ...

Yes, due process does take time, as people, even those accused of crimes by Nancy Pelosi, are entitled to a presumption of innocence until convicted on a solid body of evidence ...

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF AN INSURRECTION!

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A COUP.

I know that really bothers a lot of people in America who want a fascist country where Nancy Pelosi can say someone is guilty, like Joe Stalin could, and Hitler could, but I'm not one of them ...

Which of course makes me into a small minority - those in America who stand for RULE OF LAW as opposed to RULE OF NANCY ...

Keeping in mind that Nancy controls a Democrat paramilitary force known as the ANTIFA, so it was easy for her to get that riot going, and to then extract her troops, like Epps, who will never be charged, because 6 January was Nancy Pelosi's REICHSTAG fire, and like Hitler did, pinning the blame for a fire set by the Nazis on the COMMIES, Nancy is placing all the blame on the Republicans, so she can outlaw them the way Hitler outlawed the COMMIES ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Correct scenario, incorrect dramatis personae.

tRUMP, not Pelosi is the Hitler character.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

tRUMP is a clown, a loser ...

Not even a pimple on the backside of a Hitler or Stalin ...

tRUMP is something out of a parody about some tin-pot dictator in some banana republic somewhere ...

How much of a loser and clown tRUMP is can be measured in the fact that he was beat by Joe Biden ...