Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

What's in a name?

David Pecker.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

I'm staying far away from that one, jeffmoskin!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

A good idea. Meanwhile, said person is still on the stand - his 4th day. And you know who is scowling at him.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

I thought I read tRUMP was getting some kind of break in that trial ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Dunno. But his presence and his silence is mandatory. Two things he hates. And no tweeting - er, "Truthing"
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

I just read in the Albany paper that tRUMP's criminal lawyers ripped this Pecker dude a new A-HOLE on cross-examination, reducing the dude to sniveling and gibbering ...

Said to be quite the show of lawyermanship ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

The only opinion that counts is that of the jury. We shall see.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Good morning, jeffmoskin, and what tRUMP's lawyers are doing by reducing this Pecker to a quivering, gibbering state is introducing doubt into the minds of the jurors ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

The content of those minds will not be revealed for another 5 weeks. Till then, the tRUMP follies continues.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

High-powered lawyers like tRUMP has will have their own people in the audience who are there to "read" the jury to predict how they think it is going, based on watching the jurors as the trial proceeds ...

In the meantime, tRUMP remains either deadlocked with old Joe, whose ratings are not only in the toilet but going past the trap and down the drain, or out ahead of old Joe, with the sympathy for the victim syndrome giving him a distinct boost, while the obvious politicization of justice in this country by Joe Biden and the Democrats like "TISH" James makes old Joe even more unpopular and vilified ...

Going to be an interesting bunch of months from here on out to November and the election ...

I'm going to the concession stand because there is a real huge deal right now on BIGGIE FRIES and an ULTRA-LARGE, HIGHLY SUGAR LOADED SOFT DRINK if you buy two BIGGIE FRIES, which is a deal that doesn't come around too often, which makes it a deal not to miss ...

Want me to bring you back anything??