COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

jeffmoskin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Playing the innocent victim, as he usually does.

"I am your retribution."
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Day one ended at 1pm. I wonder why no afternoon sesstion.

Golf?
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Is that on Court TV, I wonder?

Do they have a jury picked?

This is going to be even more exciting and full of suspenseful drama than was the O.J. Simpson trial, and that trial was packed with thrills and chills like the Barnum & Bailey Circus ...

And of course tRUMP is an innocent victim ...

It is a political SHOW TRIAL, afterall ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Ah, from WaPo:

"..Court ended at 12:30 p.m. Monday so that one alternate juror could deal with a health issue..."
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Probably being in close proximity to tRUMP made them get sick in their mouth ...

I know it would have me off my feed if it were me ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

As I said before, the best thing about this case is that for 6 weeks tRUMP will have to be there and keep his big mouth shut. And his thumbs off his phone.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

It's actually to keep tRUMP from being able to campaign ...

Joe Stalin would be proud of them ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

He cannot campaign because he has been indicted for a serious crime - a felony - so his normal activities are restricted to being at his trial. Joe Stalin did not believe in trials.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

The New York Post

"Joe Biden can’t get out of the hole he’s already dug for himself"

Opinion by Dan McLaughlin

4 APRIL 2024

It was supposed to be unthinkable.

After losing to Joe Biden in 2020, after Jan. 6, after four felony indictments and all manner of other legal troubles, after years of surveys showing solid majorities of Americans widely dislike Don­ald Trump and after feuds with Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis that have yet to heal, it’s seven months to Election Day and the polls consistently show Trump leading Biden.

Sure he did - SHOW TRIALS just like this one ...

And by sitting there, tRUMP is campaigning because while people don't like tRUMP and think he is a thug, which he is, and doesn't deny, they like "TISH" James even less and think she is a way bigger bully than tRUMP, which she is and which she will not deny, as it is part of her AG persona now, and they think she is misusing the law, which she is and which she won't deny, to keep tRUMP off the ballot, thus depriving the American people of DEMOCRACY, which is what she intends ...

So by making a victim out of tRUMP, the Democrats are making him stronger, because Americans love victims and losers and down-and-outers, so they now love tRUMP more that Joe Biden, who is seen as a tRUMP victimizer, which he is and which he won't deny ...

And that is a capsule summary of reality as it exists in the America of right now ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

I think tRUMP fatigue is a more likely outcome of this trial. I suffer from it already.

It is 4 years since that guy was thrown out of 1600 Penn Ave; yet we see his ugly face every day. He is like a bad penny - you can't get rid of him.