COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr »

jeffmoskin wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:40 p I think tRUMP fatigue is a more likely outcome of this trial.

I suffer from it already.

It is 4 years since that guy was thrown out of 1600 Penn Ave; yet we see his ugly face every day.

He is like a bad penny - you can't get rid of him.

I don't see his ugly face every day because I refuse to look at it ...

I personally can't understand how a nation like what used to be the United States of America can now have to stick its arm way down into the muck and toxic slime at the bottom of the political barrel to pull up a loser like tRUMP and make him their leader ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

A lot of people are p*ssed off.

He is the p*ssed off candidate.

"I am your retribution" - TFG, recently and often.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

He's BONKERS!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

He has today off - for good behavior - but don't touch that dial. He'll be back tomorrow for more of the show.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Good afternoon, jeffmoskin, and I am enjoying the color commentary on the tRUMP follies ...

And speaking of tRUMP, isn't he getting a billion dollar payday from his truth social stock or something like that?
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

On paper he is, but he can't sell for 6 months, and by that time the air may have gone out of the bubble. The stock has no real value (just like tRUMP), but his cult followers have run the price up.

Better than Kool-Aid.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

I still can't get over Joe Biden's Uncle Bosie getting eaten by cannibals on New Guinea during WWII ...

The load of grief that poor man carries, what with his son Beau getting killed in combat in Iraq, and his Uncle Bosie getting eaten by cannibals during WWII, must be immense and it is a wonder he can carry it all, which is a real testament to that famous Biden grit we are always hearing about, which is what makes Joe Biden such an exceptional world leader ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

And OMG, jeffmoskin!

How absolutely horrible this is!

Just when you thought the story of Joe Biden's grief-filled family history was over, what with what with his son Beau getting killed in combat in Iraq, and his Uncle Bosie getting eaten by cannibals during WWII after they shot down his reconnaissance plane with blowguns and poison darts, news is now coming out of the white house that both Joe Biden's grandfather and grandmother were cooked and eaten by rampaging Mohawk Indians in Canada during the infamous Lachine Massacre on August 5, 1689.

How does this man hold up so well with such terrible family grief to carry through his life, in addition to having to care for everybody in the world while at the same time defending the SOUL OF AMERICA against Donald tRUMP, who is everybody's retribution against Joe Biden and the BUILD BACK BETTER DEMOCRATS, and tRUMP's cronies, the terrible, hate-filled MAGA Republicans?

How does he bear his earthly burdens so well?

My goodness, but this would all literally crush a lesser man than Joe Biden, who life's adversity has molded into such a strong world leader as the world has never before seen in all of its history, and that is a fact!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Fact check: Beau Biden died of brain cancer in Walter Reed Hospital. Dunno about Bosie, but you have to be careful when a cannibal asks you over for dinner. Ask, "what shall I bring?" and if the answer is "seasoning" stay home.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Good afternoon, jeffmoskin!

And that is good advice I shall not only remember, but be sure to pass on, as well ...