COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

thelivyjr
Site Admin

Re: COMMENTARY FROM jeffmoskin

Post by thelivyjr »

And a beautiful day it is!

A great day to be alive, but then, they all are, actually ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Every day I wake up and say, "A miracle has happened!"

I woke up.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Not a bad thought to keep in mind!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

We have had a lovely cool August/September - two months usually noted for 100 degree weather. If this is climate change, I say let's burn more coal.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

A beautiful fall day up this way, as well ...

A bit cool, but hey, it's fall ...

And I have lived where I live for over 70 years now, having experienced a hurricane passing through, and blizzards, and nice days and foul weather, the gamut, which is normal up here, and I thought this was by and large a cool summer ...

First time I've had a fire going in July, anyway, to take the chill off ...
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Mother Nature is mysterious. And relentless.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Good afternoon, jeffmoskin!

And no disagreement from here on either score!
jeffmoskin

Post by jeffmoskin »

Throughout history, this planet has experienced centuries of warming, cooling, flooding, and droughts. And as Darwin observed, Nature selects those who are able to adapt to the changes in the environment.

I think that the anti-vaxers will be the first group to be left behind.
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Hard to say, jeffmoskin ...

Right now, according to the "science," the real science, not the hog crap Joe Biden peddles in his role as SHILL for BIG PHARM which has him totally in their pocket, the so-called "anti-vaxxers" have got stronger immunity to COVID than do those who took Joe Biden's toxic pig poop to heart and got the vaccine in their arm ...

Consider a recent article in Daily Mail where we were told that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggests that far more than 42.2 million Americans have been infected with COVID-19 and the true figure stands at 120.2 million, and if you combine that 120.2 million statistic with the number of people who have been vaccinated, it is clear the virus is running out of vulnerable bodies to infect, with the focus on the key word, "vulnerable," which means all those Nature chose to de-select as being unable to adapt to the changes in the environment Mother Nature has wrought.

The weak, the sickly, the puny, are always those who are the first group to be left behind, just as we are seeing today with this COVID, which is a predator nature has sent to be its reaper this time around ...

In his series of essays entitled What is Life? with Mind and Matter and Autobiographical Sketches by Erwin Schrodinger, in the section "A Biological Blind Alley," the author muses as follows:

There is no reason whatever for believing that our brain is the supreme ne plus ultra of an organ of thought in which the world is reflected.

If one accepts the present theory of evolution - and we have no better - it might seem that we have been very nearly cut off from future development.

We may be approaching the end of a blind alley, we may even have reached it.

end quotes

That was written in 1944 ...

Something to think about anyway ...
thelivyjr
Site Admin

Post by thelivyjr »

Think about the mental diminishment in this country in just the fairly short period of time we have been alive ...

We are in a serious state of devolution now in terms of mental capacity ...

That's why TWITTER now exists ...